Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Excuse for this OldSchool?

edited November 2012 in Game Talk
http://pastebin.com/N7rnjxth

hes not a farmer or anything so whats going on

Comments

• who is that on?
  • Batmander i think?
  • wow, the als this round :-)) :-))
  • Yeh, but this round they have all stuck together and ran to each other at the first sight of trouble.

• Posted on November 22, 04:08:12

ok guys this guy has been hitting us none stop

I will try and seek other alliances to help when he's powerless

lets get him powerless
  • edited November 2012
    I think this rounds a bit unique. The super alliance lost and everyone else left war on them. It's ass backwards from normal. I have never seen anything like it. All the little alliances have some authority for once. They have a platform to address issues or even push in a cheater KT, and actually watch them die. It is a rare sight on this game. Farmers and bashers are totally screwed. When does this ever happen?

We are dealing with normal end of round bs over here but we have plenty of legit KTs left. It is a good thing in my eyes.
  • qwj wasnt in DX he took over that account at 10k land
  • If we can do legit KTs on retarded farmers the rest of the round I am content with things.
  • Noobtube will stop after jafool
  • Brad did you end up buying blackops 2 mate?
  • batmander is lynog !!!!!
  • I think this rounds a bit unique. The super alliance lost and everyone else left war on them. It's ass backwards from normal. I have never seen anything like it. All the little alliances have some authority for once. They have a platform to address issues or even push in a cheater KT, and actually watch them die. It is a rare sight on this game. Farmers and bashers are totally screwed. When does this ever happen?

We are dealing with normal end of round bs over here but we have plenty of legit KTs left. It is a good thing in my eyes.
    Not really, they have authority over rhodan because they will all uni gangbang them if they disagree or do something they dont like...which for some reason with these awful ALs this round has become an accepted thing.

Also they arent little alliances. It is basically a constant 4-5 v 1 and is the only reason people like viva are acting like they have some balls in the pfs. At the first sign of trouble he will be running to other ALs like he already is.

Brad, No. Most of the top players like going alone so they have more targets. What DX did at the start I dont know.

Also 1-2 top players being allied is a lot LOT different to the whole universe banding together against 1 alliance whose NW isnt even that of 2 of the others together.
  • 1. the cheater in 1.10 ran into vacation

2. Mr jafool is still alive and causing mayhem with his probes
    he abuses k2 and he's getting instructions off Rhodan officers

3. Rhodan will keep on farming the killed

liza and Louise
    and have nearly killed xplicit

why ????

cos explicit double tapped

how pathetic

batmander does this a lot and aggressively probes

rhodan other current KT is klepto 1.8 for farming
    they are basically finding reason to kill coalition forces
    it's pathetic

but no no no as soon as they get a little bit of sabotage they go running to mammy

you guys have moaned about bots !!!
    which we helped you with
    we kill cheaters and bashers

but it seems you guys moan a lot

AND THE REAL CHEATERS ARE YOU !!!!!
  • I think this rounds a bit unique. The super alliance lost and everyone else left war on them. It's ass backwards from normal. I have never seen anything like it. All the little alliances have some authority for once. They have a platform to address issues or even push in a cheater KT, and actually watch them die. It is a rare sight on this game. Farmers and bashers are totally screwed. When does this ever happen?

Not really, they have authority over rhodan because they will all uni gangbang them if they disagree or do something they dont like...which for some reason with these awful ALs this round has become an accepted thing.

Also they arent little alliances. It is basically a constant 4-5 v 1 and is the only reason people like viva are acting like they have some balls in the pfs. At the first sign of trouble he will be running to other ALs like he already is.

Brad, No. Most of the top players like going alone so they have more targets. What DX did at the start I dont know.

Also 1-2 top players being allied is a lot LOT different to the whole universe banding together against 1 alliance whose NW isnt even that of 2 of the others together.

I remember when it was oldskool and taken v dx and you ran to hide
    we left you then you jumped us/farmed/bashed us

pathetic cheaters
  • I ran to hide?

wat

I farmed/bashed? show me one bit of farming or bashing?

Only bash I did was lovsan because he was using the multies, and hes not even in your alliance
  • 1. the cheater in 1.10 ran into vacation

2. Mr jafool is still alive and causing mayhem with his probes
    he abuses k2 and he's getting instructions off Rhodan officers

3. Rhodan will keep on farming the killed

liza and Louise
    and have nearly killed xplicit

why ????

cos explicit double tapped

how pathetic

batmander does this a lot and aggressively probes

rhodan other current KT is klepto 1.8 for farming
    they are basically finding reason to kill coalition forces
    it's pathetic

but no no no as soon as they get a little bit of sabotage they go running to mammy

you guys have moaned about bots !!!
    which we helped you with
    we kill cheaters and bashers

but it seems you guys moan a lot

AND THE REAL CHEATERS ARE YOU !!!!!
    Yea Klepto is a kt for farming...he did farm you know? All of the war abuse is your fault viva, its idiotic declaring war status to kill 2 people...do it without war status you newb and stop war abuse. And you have no proof anyone besides the 2 ip interactors cheated we were the ones bot raped now weren't we
  • So every alliance declares war to kill 2 kds, then complains when people hit with war bonus..

do you want people to just not hit or something you retard :-))
  • I would not say Viva has to run very far Qwj. A simple msg will suffice.
  • Yeh I know all about his messages to k2 :) plzz kill the threat!
  • edited November 2012
    1 [Rhodan] 182,967,337 36,593,467
    2 [BadMofo] 122,492,784 24,498,556
    3 [Oldschool] 114,481,343 22,896,268
    4 [noobtube] 111,546,692 22,309,338
    5 [LaughingCow] 82,162,845 16,432,569
    6 [Clusterfuck] 26,253,464 5,250,692
    7 [Dothraki] 24,292,262 4,858,452
    8 [Valquiria99] 3,551,552 887,888

Bottom line... Nw dictates any more then 2 v1 on Rhodan is unnecessary,Viva you have done nothing but message me about how useless NoobTube is and how you don't need our breakers yet run to K2 with every KT begging for back up.

How about you 1v1 Rhodan and see how well you do? They only got 70 mill nw on you -_- You will probly get Dothraki and Laughing to help so that evens out the nw difference.

OS+Doth+LC vs Rhodan is 225 mill nw vs 180 mill nw, You should be able to handle that right? With your new breed domination and bots :) Also did everyone forget why we stopped last uni war???!!! THE BoTS WERE piggy backing UNI targets.

I agree with orange and K2, After Jafool war should be stopped till bots are all gone.
  • we should have a Rhodan and Badmofo vs the rest of the universe war for some end round fun :)

200 mill nw vs like 260 mill nw

nw advantage and wl/pa advantage

Sounds much better than a boring uni gangbang...although vivas undies will be full even at the mere thought of it being somewhat equal
  • I'm not telling to remove war status only for Rhodan but also for the uni.
    Kds in uni are also complaining about being abused by war.

It's going both ways,but the ALS are just thinking about their supremacy.
    I did MSG some sls in different alliances.and good to know I got 1positive response about this.

Good some people care.
    It is going both ways but only 1 side had an actual choice in it... Rhodan cant drop war status but the other alliances can.

And it was the other alliances that decided declaring to kill 2 kds was a good idea. Kds still have to hit and if everyone has war bonus they have no choice
  • it looks like viva isn't goin to stop I hope Rhodan starts killing os kingdoms
  • I would love to use war status to KT this guy too after JaFool.

November 21, 15:28:31 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) bravely defended against MiyazawaKenji (1:5) and was victorious.
    November 21, 15:28:37 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) bravely defended against MiyazawaKenji (1:5) and lost 1,617 planets.
    November 21, 15:28:40 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    November 21, 15:28:40 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) bravely defended against MiyazawaKenji (1:5) and lost 1,422 planets.
  • edited November 2012
    which alliance are you dank

edit - just noticed

NAP: [BadMofo], [LaughingCow], [noobtube]

hahahah yeh... like this is just "removing a few cheats"
  • edited November 2012
    which alliance are you dank

edit - just noticed

NAP: [BadMofo], [LaughingCow], [noobtube]

hahahah yeh... like this is just "removing a few cheats"
    That's all I'm doing. Pie is doing the same. Business as usual. Think you are over reacting. If Pie has a problem or Tyrsis they can msg me. I am not enemies with them.

• Are you badmofo? Not down with my suggestion for some end round actual fun war rather than uni gb?
  • I would love to use war status to KT this guy too after JaFool.

November 21, 15:28:31 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) bravely defended against MiyazawaKenji (1:5) and was victorious.
    November 21, 15:28:37 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) bravely defended against MiyazawaKenji (1:5) and lost 1,617 planets.
    November 21, 15:28:40 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    November 21, 15:28:40 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) bravely defended against MiyazawaKenji (1:5) and lost 1,422 planets.
    I would love to use war status to KT this guy too after JaFool.

lynog that is lol
  • Are you badmofo? Not down with my suggestion for some end round actual fun war rather than uni gb?

I am sure you will still gang bang every one