Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Excuse for this OldSchool?

Comments

• edited November 2012
    It's Thanksgiving here Qwj I'm driving down the street heading to another dinner. I'll get whatever ya need when I get home.
    Its ok you dont have to get me anything, ill trust your word on batmander, and you have already seen the evidence on klepto so its all good :)
  • edited November 2012
    I think Qwj's temper tantrum is related to our next KT.

November 21, 15:28:31 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) bravely defended against MiyazawaKenji (1:5) and was victorious. November 21, 15:28:37 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) bravely defended against MiyazawaKenji (1:5) and lost 1,617 planets. November 21, 15:28:40 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours November 21, 15:28:40 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) bravely defended against MiyazawaKenji (1:5) and lost 1,422 planets.

Spew more bs or better yet get yourself KTed to stop it. Must be Lynog.

Obama called, he said you didn't build these kingdoms.
  • Lol why is my old sector getting slandered with accusations of being scouse? Lynog was never part of it and Qwj took over a rank2 turtle. We are still scouse-free, flazer did the building of the kingdom.
  • batmander has harassed 1.7 . and 1.9 for weeks now and he visits lc a lot
    he's a menace to society

he's obviously abusing people who sabotaged him when he was a previous KT
    the guy is a lunatic and people have been calling for his head for ages
    just ask him who he has attacked over the last week or message sector leaders of 1.7/9

I have my reasons and they are the sane reasons as before
    he's a menace and attacks us and lc all the time after being warned 5 times...

So why then are you telling other ALs he cheated and is being kted for cheating along with the 1:10 guys!? And you are ignorant enough to call others liars when in this thread Dank said " viva said he cheated and had proof you gotta ask him"

STOP POSTING...
  • There are plenty of kingdoms acting a fool. I think we need proof if we aren't in a real war. People just need to settle down and we can figure out how to go from there.
  • This is an official message from your Alliance Leader.

I will be booting all sectors sometime after 16:00 SK time today. I am doing this for YOUR benefit.

I will be remaking as soon as I can under "NotSkerred" PW -

If you wish to join great, if there are other plans... let me know please. If I dont do this we will be warred upon til the end round. and even after we reform... we may get warred upon, but at least we will know their intentions.

1:10 I ask that you not join until MrJafool is dead... otherwise it will be the same thing. Until then I am declaring PEACE on OldSchool.
  • Lol why is my old sector getting slandered with accusations of being scouse? Lynog was never part of it and Qwj took over a rank2 turtle. We are still scouse-free, flazer did the building of the kingdom.
    Yeh, that was the bad thing though haha, flazers strat folds once sectors go mob. Had to completely change the kd

Dank what tantrum? kill him I dont care, it was me that told him he was land def haha

I was just pointing out you will lose a top 10 kd for the same thing
  • edited November 2012
    MiyazawaKen is next then if everyone can settle down we can just play the game. I don't want to kill innocent kingdoms and neither do the other ALs.
  • pospos
    edited November 2012
    MiyazawaKen is next then if everyone can settle down we can just play the game. I don't want to kill innocent kingdoms and neither do the other ALs.
    agreed
  • Why?there was only 2grabs and I thought 2grabs were allowed on suiciders?
    u want to be next?
  • supporting cheaters is a good enough reason

your welcome to delete now if you want to stop us from getting your land
  • Who is supporting cheaters?
    u
  • How so. lol.
    is this thread here not proof enough?

ive seen people get killed for less
  • Lol. Like I said earlier, just a bunch of scrub players uniting together to kill good players. Same thing same people every round. :P
    u good?

HAHAHAHA
  • How far will this go on?
    until u learn that u arent a better player and u have no say in anything we do
  • edited November 2012
    Why?there was only 2grabs and I thought 2grabs were allowed on suiciders?
    2 grabs are ok if it is not a huge gain. He hit three times and those two succesful totalled over 3k land. You're joking that this is fair right? The guy he hit died for farming less than half of that.
  • well well, if there is one person to blame, its lovsan and moonlight because they multi and cheat
  • edited November 2012
    And sorry I don't support cheaters,the rule of grabbing suiciders is new to me.
    I've asked for years to have a sticky thread with the rules. People don't seem to want it. They like to argue over it and fight. Farming is one of the only rules we all agree on. I concur that it is not out in the open and unjust as a result. Still we can't allow it this is tradition. When the guy you hit is being killed for the same thing this should clue someone in.
  • lovsan and moonlight are legit
  • edited November 2012
    The rule is wishy washy pertaining to smaller gains. If you don't gain obscene amounts or aren't big yourself it is fine. If nobody can grab you because you are huge and what you are gaining is significant you better hit only once. If you are about to hit twice and a voice in your head second guesses that decision you should not proceed.
  • Lets have the Uni jump OS and see what they do :D
    they wouldnt care
  • Batmander hit to much in 2-3 alliances? Where else is he supposed to hit?
  • I don't see the point in blaming everyone for the bot. When I complained I could point at Kesha and fifty others on the ipvsk. My alliance refused to do anything so I said screw you guys. Viva already died and was never linked to it. Punishing everyone over something they helped kill sounds silly. It sounds like a load of horse fertilizer.
  • maybe you where open and powerless. I have not spoke to klepto about you so it's totally random. so don't point the finger at
    that poor bloke. u where fat and powerless
  • miya was silly for hitting twice for that much land so cant say much about him dying

on the other hand though I expect dank and badmofo will be helping bring down klepto for taking 3 huge hits for over 3k land once they are done with this guy :)
  • your not a better player than me. lol
  • He is, there isnt many people on the whole game that are worse than you
  • puppy is the new Al of noobtube
  • puppy is the new Al of noobtube
    RIP SK
  • edited November 2012
    If puppy was AL every alliance would be peaced and he would have sent nap requests to everyone