Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Excuse for this OldSchool?

Comments

• I dont have the news, im sure someone else does. Your fancy little coalition fought with bot help for days, they cant have been ignorant the whole time. Maybe they didnt know on the first kt, but thst excuse doesnt fly for the next dozen

hand on heart !!!!!

bots probed 2 of our kills

will smith and titties

I swear to god that's the only ones I new about. but never new at the time until the bot controller messaged me

I told him to stop

then agreed to cease fire with hansa

if I wanted to I could have carried on letting bots hit.but I wanted a fair war

you need to remember that you guys havehuge cheats internally in warpgate/multis/ farmers/ bashers / war abuses etc etc

at the start of the war you thought it was so funny to kill us. once we killed a few then the lies starting coming out to derail the coalition
    it was a good tactic but very very dirty
  • We have that huge farmer in 1:5 to deal with. JaFool and Batmander just went up. There are a bunch of guys in 1:4 hitting TouchDown and won't stop. I'm sure 5 more people will screw up and farm somebody before that is over. When would we fit in a war?
    Ahh, cheaters with proof then.

So can I see proof on batmander please?

• edited November 2012
    Dank, you know the bot you cry about every single minute of every single day in the pfs? well oldskool fought alongside them all round knowingly. If you dont war him you are a discrace and your part of LT. its that simple
  • oh and for the record IF RHODAN DID NOT AGREE WITH CHEATING THEN WHY DID THEY NOT POST SHINJI JA FOOL URAHARA AS GRAB KTS IN THERE OWN ALLIANCE ?????????

BECAUSE THEY NEW IT WOULD TAKE OVER 50 HOURS TO KILL THEM
    THEY NEW THEY COULD FARM HEAVY IN THIS TIME

AN ALLIANCE WHICH IS SO AGAINST CHEATERS DOES NOT KILL THERE OWN CHEATERS IS VERY POOR
  • Dank, you know the bot you cry about every single minute of every single day in the pfs? well oldskool fought alongside them all round knowingly. If you dont war him you are a discrace and your part of LT. its that simple

says the Liverpool multi
  • jafool was posted until you and the other alliances went to war with them

• shinji ??? and the other Malaysian ??.
  • Look Dickmunch, I didnt post them because that is what I wanted to do. I didnt defend them, war you right back... or any of that other bullshit. I knew they were different people, but they did IP+Interact. They deserved to die... doesnt mean I have to post them. I sure as fuck didnt defend them.

And how about a little common courtesy, fucking wait until AL situation gets figured out.. PM the new AL about whats going on... and then declare war, if thats what needed to happen. 5 alliances and you needed war status? and Jafool is 6.5k land right now... so why hasnt war been dropped? and Batmander? you know I am the AL now... why not tell me why you are killing him?

Lrn2Ply Dickhead
  • edited November 2012
    Dank, you know the bot you cry about every single minute of every single day in the pfs? well oldskool fought alongside them all round knowingly. If you dont war him you are a discrace and your part of LT. its that simple
    I've watched you guys use the bot round after round. This time somebody hit you guys with it. None of us have been shown to be responsible. The war was stopped to clean it up. No bots are now hitting the KTs. Cheaters are dying. Yet, you want me to focus on some bs instead of that. I'm not really interested and I will just help Viva stand his ground. I assure all of you that any attempts to make me betray him are futile.

Pie if you don't want war declared, msg me. It's not hard.
  • edited November 2012
    There is 0 proof celestial aka batmander did anything that constitutes "cheating" lmao... If you didn't wanna deal with war abuser's why declare war? Cause and effect... Declare war = war abuse.

Viva, You ran around telling everyone you were gonna continue the war after Shinji,uraha,and jafool were dead,you were organizing another uni gang bang on Rhodan. Why would they help you in any way shape or form?

You really have no clue how this works do you...
  • We have that huge farmer in 1:5 to deal with. JaFool and Batmander just went up. There are a bunch of guys in 1:4 hitting TouchDown and won't stop. I'm sure 5 more people will screw up and farm somebody before that is over. When would we fit in a war?
    Ahh, cheaters with proof then.

So can I see proof on batmander please?

Just reposting this dank as you seem to have missed it :)
  • edited November 2012
    You have canceled the war relation with Rhodan.

Viva stated that Batmander had been a KT off and on. That he is one of the deuches that won't stop harassing his guys. You would need to go to him for proof we don't have Batmander as a KT here.
  • Viva/neg you really are a shit sk player, that is all.

Bots probed over a dozen of your targets. We posted Jafool as a KT and then we got jumped by the entire universe. Likewise for Shinji/Urahara, bit hard to kt your own guys when you have over half the server at your doorstep.

I refuse to believe this isnt trollage, nobody is this stupid. Calling you out for enjoying the Bot-help isnt a diversion, its just showing what a shit player you are.

We thought it was amusing to PK you because you group of leaders are worse than I am and thats saying something. Just sad haha
  • You have canceled the war relation with Rhodan.

Viva stated that Batmander had been a KT off and on. That he is one of the deuches that won't stop harassing his guys. You would need to go to him for proof we don't have Batmander as a KT here.
    Ahh so you dont have any..

Batmander made a hit with war bonus, which is the only thing he can do considering the great collective minds decided war was needed to kill 2 kds.

So besides one forced war hit what has he done?
  • Viva's master plan lol... Get noob leaders to declare war to kill 3 trash kds (Over kill) And bank on war abuse sparking another uni vs Rhodan war. It's trash AL scheme 2346... Anyone whose falling for is as trash as viva lmao.

Viva is transparent, yet another trash leader needing to use multis and lies to remove threats... But hey! It makes the game "Fun" right viva!? Killing legit players while letting bots and multis rape and climb ranks...
  • edited November 2012
    You'd have to ask Viva if there is enough evidence on him. If there is we will be happy to assist if it's agreed on. I'm really not looking to have a war I just want legit KT's. If someone jumped Viva though I'm all in, no questions asked.
  • Its always happened but the difference now is that its happening to a bigger % of the fair players than before. Two guesses what that means for SKs future :p
  • I'll tell you what will happen if you have your "fun" war. Tyrsis, Pie, and Qwj will all die.
  • You'd have to ask Viva if there is enough evidence on him. If there is we will be happy to assist if it's agreed on. I'm really not looking to have a war I just want legit KT's. If someone jumped Viva though I'm all in, no questions asked.
    No need to explain nig, just say "there is none" just like in the other thread where I asked you to show evidence of your claims and you was speechless, you are too easy recently :)

You didnt have to add the last part, birds of a feather stick together....or in this case, Retards ;)

• edited November 2012
    I'll tell you what will happen if you have your "fun" war. Tyrsis, Pie, and Qwj will all die.
    I care less about ty and pie than i do for my own kingdom.

At any moment I choose I can make your largest kingdom my bitch...but you already know that.

Edit - also since you are killing the 1.5 guy for farming, we should go ahed and help you get rid of klepto too for farming.
    November 21, 15:29:18 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) bravely defended against Mischievous Klepto (1:8) and lost 1,043 planets.
    November 21, 15:29:20 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) bravely defended against Mischievous Klepto (1:8) and lost 939 planets.
    November 21, 15:29:21 Our kingdom Professor Utonium (2:5) bravely defended against Mischievous Klepto (1:8) and lost 744 planets.
  • edited November 2012
    I'll tell you what will happen if you have your "fun" war. Tyrsis, Pie, and Qwj will all die.

At any moment I choose I can make your largest kingdom my bitch...but you already know that.
    Like when viva in games me "zomg help us rally troops vs Rhodan!! You know they plan to KT you right!?!? 0_0"

He's under the impression that our kds nw is more important to us than watching scrubs cry when u 1wl em :)

VivaNoob.

• edited November 2012

No need to explain nig, just say "there is none" just like in the other thread where I asked you to show evidence of your claims and you was speechless, you are too easy recently :)

You didnt have to add the last part, birds of a feather stick together....or in this case, Retards ;)
    It's not that I'm speechless I just don't know why you keep speaking for Pie and Tyrsis. Pie makes one post and we all cancel war. If you're an officer at least say that so we understand why we need to respond.
  • I wasnt speaking for them, I simply asked for this proof that you had on the "cheats you have proof on" that you are killing...as usual you cant backup your shit

Now about klepto...we take care of him for you guys while you take care of the farmer in 1.5?
  • batmander has harassed 1.7 . and 1.9 for weeks now and he visits lc a lot
    he's a menace to society

he's obviously abusing people who sabotaged him when he was a previous KT
    the guy is a lunatic and people have been calling for his head for ages
    just ask him who he has attacked over the last week or message sector leaders of 1.7/9

I have my reasons and they are the sane reasons as before
    he's a menace and attacks us and lc all the time after being warned 5 times...

• edited November 2012
    Someone get Qwj some midol.
  • I'll tell you what will happen if you have your "fun" war. Tyrsis, Pie, and Qwj will all die.

Like when viva in games me "zomg help us rally troops vs Rhodan!! You know they plan to KT you right!?!? 0_0"

He's under the impression that our kds nw is more important to us than watching scrubs cry when u 1wl em :)

VivaNoob.

you get worse with your lies john. your out of control

anyway are NOT AL OR A OFFICER OF NOOB TUBE so you have no say

go blacktop your little corner you kid
  • Thats all i need to know. everything is screenshotted and from now on we all know Dank is LT.
  • edited November 2012
    I am the leader of xMGx it is well known. Most xFCx were xMGx.
  • edited November 2012
    Someone get Qwj some midol.
    hahah cant even respond anymore

a sad sad day dank old friend

so you see the evidence i pasted on klepto...anything to say ?
  • edited November 2012
    It's Thanksgiving here Qwj I'm driving down the street heading to another dinner. I'll get whatever ya need when I get home. We only KTed known farmers and pricks that won't stop suiciding since I took over