Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a great injustice

Comments

• edited October 2012
    People get carried away with anti tutle definitions. It is basically creating an account with more than 40% offense. More than 60% military out was once called a suicider which was free land basically alliances couldn't complain if you hit. So an anti turtle slipped between these ratios. These days people exagerate. These were not really anti turtles they were dicks that got KTed for being dicks but people wanted a valid reason so they were given anti tutles to make it easier to swallow. Look at JohnG who is talking for them he is a damn fool. Too bad so sad mufukas.
  • Wait, so is anti-turtle a real thing then? If I go all goons its gonna be my own fault when people start to pick the meat from my bones, but I shouldn't be made a KT for it. What's confusing me is the whole "YOU GET KTed" for playing a strategy that isn't really breaking any rules.
  • You don't need a reason to kt someone.

Building a pure offensive kd is just going to ruin others rounds for no reason.

Play with no reason get ktd for no reason
  • edited October 2012
    Yeah if you make 50/50 offense and defense you are an anti turtle for sure. Thing is it's totally blurred. JohnG here will defend a tard that creates nothing but offense. So blame him for screwing up the rules that were once clear. That's why nobody needs a reason to KT his friends too. By his own rants you can KT anyone for anything. No respect or moral compass just for lols.
  • How does building a pure offensive KD ruin others game? I would see it as free land. All that awesome NW/land ration but no defense? Sounds like it would be awesome to find an anti-turtle and send 3 WL's up his ass.

But again, why is being an anti-turtle bad for anyone other than the person playing it? I get hit by an anti-turtle, i get to hit back, get most, if not all, my land back and everyone in my alliance gets the SoM so they can have a crack at him.
  • edited October 2012
    Haha haha Bubbles trolling you is like dangling a cup cake in front of a fat kid... Say my name bitch!

@ TheFullDemo, what they mean to say is it ruins the round for score whore turtles, whose entire round is ruined if they get broke (cuz they can't SK)... Mysticiding and anti turtling used to be considered "advanced strats" according to vindi... Used to annoy the populace,rape,and pillage. You think it's working? Lmao
  • Getting broke a few times means the round is ruined!? Wow... what a bunch of horse shit. You're right, people who think like that can't SK.

So who are these major players that decide on our own little set of rules? There needs to be a consensus. Honestly, I see no player made rule that should be observed other than the no bashing one. That's it.
  • So who are these major players that decide on our own little set of rules?
    They're not major or special, just a bunch of wannabes who try to impose their rules on us and revelling in the little bit of power that gives them because they're a bunch of sad, drug-dealing, benefit-claiming losers in real life with no influence in the world.
  • This game is all about domination, if I were an AL and a really active, war-builder of mine was getting stalled by an anti-turtle, id gladly KT him. KT's don't need reason, don't like it? Retaliate, war the alliance, don't bitch in the pfs.
  • This game is all about domination, if I were an AL and a really active, war-builder of mine was getting stalled by an anti-turtle, id gladly KT him. KT's don't need reason, don't like it? Retaliate, war the alliance, don't bitch in the pfs.
    If a kingdom is bullying your guys I understand going after him. Him being an anti turtle should have nothing to do with it.

If an anti-turtle hit your guy, you retal. But just a couple of hits here and there in your alliance warrent a KT? No. His SoM gets posted, everyone sees that hes got no defense and everyone can go for that easy land.

If you wanna go on about domination then an alliance should be formed and it should systematically kt EVERY kingdom in the top 100 that isn't part of it. That'll show everyone who's on top.
  • yes, because playing dw all goons is an advanced strategy...

if your pure offense and can break top kingdoms while being no where near the top yourself any alliance would want you dead to prevent this, and you give them an open invitation to with your shit built kd
  • yes, because playing dw all goons is an advanced strategy...

if your pure offense and can break top kingdoms while being no where near the top yourself any alliance would want you dead to prevent this, and you give them an open invitation to with your shit built kd
    Exactly. And when that kingdom is discovered he's free game. Everyone is allowed to do whatever they want to it ('cept for bashes). What I don't understand is the deceleration of KT. There's a difference when someone is posted as "free land" as opposed to "KT".
  • edited October 2012
    The problem with your point tho Damdred... None of the DWs who've been KTed were pure offense, at most they were 50/50 offense/defense AND within safe defense perimeters. You can see this is true cuz all of us were multied then kted before being broken...lol

So if we're such shit dws etc etc why are all of us being multied/suicided on instead of rolled out by all you pro builders out there? Lmao

Next argument?
  • The problem with your point tho Damdred... None of the DWs who've been KTed were pure offense, at most they were 50/50 offense/defense AND within safe defense perimeters. You can see this is true cuz all of us were multied then kted before being broken...lol

So if we're such shit dws etc etc why are all of us being multied/suicided on instead of rolled out by all you pro builders out there? Lmao

Next argument?
    I surely do not agree with lynog and jones being kt'd it was shit tbh no strategic advantage as they were casually hitting everyone. I can halfway understand you hg to a point i think more went on than anyone could ever know and i know your impulsiveness.

Did 619 and his lot deserve to die? Probably at a later date I never claimed any of these guys were ATs though
  • edited October 2012
    Ill throw out the real definition of anti-turtle when it actually affects me. I had to make a whole thread outlining the definition a year or so ago because I wanted to kill them and noobs were trying to protect them. Not gunna go through the hassle of explaining it again.

Basic line... 66% offense to 34% defense = total military. If you can be hit 3x and your defense falls into that range you are shit out of luck you are now free land.

You can be considered anti-turtle at 50/50 but you are suicided at 66/34... before people complain.
  • edited October 2012
    My apologies then Damdred I assumed you had jumped on that band wagon.

But for fcks sake see the issue here!? I asked for the rule and have gotten everything from 80% offense to 66% -_- I give up... No one FCKin knows what's going on here, this much is obvious lmao

Bottom line all the dws were killed for there own (Sorta valid) reasons, but none were ATs. All were threats for sure, But if they admit that then they would be forced to eat there own words lol so instead what do they do? Lie. They let the multis beat us down then scream anti turtle lol makes you think about whose leading your alliances eh?

• No what I said is fact and has been enforced in the past by me and others. You can take it or leave it.
  • edited October 2012
    No what I said is fact and has been enforced in the past by me and others. You can take it or leave it.
    God your arrogant.. That's what you enforced when you lead your trash alliance before we made you disband Ty? Stfu

Once you realize u don't dictate shit you'll be better off.

ER says 70% , I say 80% your saying ppl have to cap there offense at 66% even if relative safe defense indicates they can have more? Your saying everyone who has safe defense but plenty of soldiers has to train defense? Your a faggot turtle building Mary and you just proved it...

Listen up pussies... If I have safe defense with 20% of my military best believe I'm training 80% worth of offense and smashing faces. Cuz all that means is everyone turtled lmao, you wanna kt me for it... Oh noes -_-
  • edited October 2012

Basic line... 66% offense to 34% defense = total military. If you can be hit 3x and your defense falls into that range you are shit out of luck you are now free land.
    I said 70% because it was closer to this. I actually used 2/3 or 66%.
  • Ok so let Pie set this straight.

34% or less of total military at home is considered suicided. Free land. One alliance finds this and post that kd as free land and everyone takes a grab. Well after a few grabs the AL is like "shit, he's gonna be pissed at my alliance and roll the biggest kd he can... I can't let X kd get pissed at me. We need to kill him before he gets his WLs back. I better post him as KT cause if he lives not only will he roll X, but W, Y, and Z. And then I've lost my alliance.... Fuck why did we have to find this AT."

So AT gets posted as KT to protect the bigger KDs in the alliance and the little guys feed on him, killing him, protecting the big kds so that the big kds will protect them.

34% or less defense or 66% or more offense. That's your numbers HG.

And btw, I didn't run DW this round... That mean I'm not included in the 10 people you wouldn't hit? :-(
  • it doesnt matter all u faggots are going to make your own rules anyway just as an excuse to kill people

shit players tend to do that
  • i cbf reading all the posts here. im sentinel. u can see from my profile/preferences how much Def i lost, not to mention tick/$$ spent wasted in rebuilding. but for those suicides theres no way id be an anti turtle. before the suicides i was never able to break myself.

from memory heisen's profile said he lost 2.5k tanks and a few thousand LDs, significantly less than what i lost. i had two 1 million NW KDs suicide on me repeatedly. One was mysti too which was a bitch.

thats all i gotta say abt this, cbf reading this crap lol
  • thats all i gotta say abt this, cbf reading this crap lol
    just like how we cbf reading ur shit when u add nothing to begin with

shit players will do that
  • Exact antiturtle %s cant be set as it depends on the player and the point in the round

Top players do not need a certain % of def, they need enough def to be safe, if they are good enough that that is only 40% def to 60% O it does not mean they are antiturtle, it means they are making their military work for them.

It is pointless them building more def as it is wasted when it could be O working to get them more land.

This will usually get them killed though, not because they are antiturtle but because they built a kingdom that is a huge threat and is usually rolling top kingdoms.

On the other hand smaller kingdoms or players who cant stay safe who then go 50/50 or a higher % offense are making an antiturtle because they should be making more def and less O and hitting within their range.

Kingdoms shouldnt be KTed for being antiturtle though unless its an extreme antiturtle...the original rule was they dont fall under alliance protection/bashing/gangbang rules and therefore can be rolled out

that bit seems to have slowly evolved into antiturtle = kt recently though for some weird reason which is stupid, especially since most ALs who arent good players dont seem to understand that top safe kingdoms arent antiturtles just because they have a higher % of mili as offense...thats just how its supposed to be done
  • edited November 2012
    Eiko made a kingdom a few rounds back when safe d was 3k tanks and he could roll 4k+, with 1-2k tank d himself. a gangbang on him solves the problem but if he were to have committed his kd to being an AT, he could have rolled the same guy 3-4 times at least. Doesnt seem fair to me, putting in no effort and gettin to trash someones kingdom?
    We opted to avoid him and outgrow him, but im sure his pos kd hit a few players he wouldnt have been able to otherwise. You dont gain anything from it, so the only purpose is to fuck with someone elses round. Thats why small antiturtles should be neutralized
  • Ok so let Pie set this straight.

34% or less of total military at home is considered suicided. Free land. One alliance finds this and post that kd as free land and everyone takes a grab. Well after a few grabs the AL is like "shit, he's gonna be pissed at my alliance and roll the biggest kd he can... I can't let X kd get pissed at me. We need to kill him before he gets his WLs back. I better post him as KT cause if he lives not only will he roll X, but W, Y, and Z. And then I've lost my alliance.... Fuck why did we have to find this AT."

So AT gets posted as KT to protect the bigger KDs in the alliance and the little guys feed on him, killing him, protecting the big kds so that the big kds will protect them.

34% or less defense or 66% or more offense. That's your numbers HG.

And btw, I didn't run DW this round... That mean I'm not included in the 10 people you wouldn't hit? :-(
    That's about how it goes.

• Exact antiturtle %s cant be set as it depends on the player and the point in the round

Top players do not need a certain % of def, they need enough def to be safe, if they are good enough that that is only 40% def to 60% O it does not mean they are antiturtle, it means they are making their military work for them.

It is pointless them building more def as it is wasted when it could be O working to get them more land.

This will usually get them killed though, not because they are antiturtle but because they built a kingdom that is a huge threat and is usually rolling top kingdoms.
    Remind me of the last time you saw a top KD with over 66% offense to 34% defense and still had safe D?

If there even is a case it is rare so I stick to the basic free land principle, but yes there are exceptions to every rule.

• The last time Ty? How's about this round? Every DW kted for "anti turtling" or w/e reasoning was used to kill them, had 50/50 or 60/40 and we were all safe defensively... Proof that we were safe is the fact that only suiciders and suiciding multis could break us pre kt.

Lynog, could have easily jumped from 60% to 66% offense and been defended safely from everything but multis and suiciders lol as could most of us.

Qwj is 100% right... Anti turtling % doesn't apply to the top 100 kds who CAN'T be broken legitimately by anyone above them.
  • HG, he said OVER 66% offense, NONE of the top DWs posted were over that.