Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a great injustice

pospos
edited October 2012 in Game Talk
KTED FOR BEING ANTI TURTLE
October 30, 10:56:54 Heisenberg (2:6) Spy on Military 29,122 189 The probes have come back with a report that is 98% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (9) UNAVAILABLE (4) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
Soldiers 9 0 0 0 0
Troopers 6 4 5 0 0
Dragoons 19,375 18,982 18,796 0 0
Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Laser Dragoons 19,142 0 0 0 0
Tanks 19,239 1,069 1,059 0 0

now compare that to

STILL ALIVE?
Sentinel Prime 1:4
The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (11) UNAVAILABLE (7) UNAVAILABLE (3) AVAILABLE (0)
Soldiers 1,804 0 0 0 0
Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Dragoons 0 12,705 12,705 12,706 0
Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
Laser Troopers 1,350 0 0 0 0
Laser Dragoons 27,931 0 0 0 0
Tanks 6,594 0 0 0 0

youre all a bunch of faggots

i am amazing

Comments

• You are amazing
  • Sent got suicide grabbed about 8 or 9 times... he is gonna have low D.
  • heisenberg had multis hitting him for days

ur point being m8 or u gonna keep talking shit?
  • Is Sentinel a scouse like the Lynog?
  • If you are unbreakable you arent antiturtle, just playing right.
  • This game is full of forum bad asses
  • I don't know about the others that helped KT anyone, but I do it for the lol's. There's a special feeling you get when you kill someone who farmed and cheated his way to the top, lost many hours of sleep doing so, all that effort put into his kingdom then some prick comes along and ruins it. :)

Guess he can go back to milking cows dry and buying new shoes.
  • If you are unbreakable you arent antiturtle, just playing right.
    Good thing that no-one so far has been unbreakable.
  • XelXel
    edited October 2012
    Suiciding isn't breaking. It's not grabbing or tapping either. It's suiciding.

Edit: I think I'm starting to understand why they call you a Muslim all the time. Only people that take pride in suiciding on people other than maybe ww2 Japanese.
  • Suiciding to break a kingdom is still breaking a supposed "unbreakable" kingdom. And still had 4k tanks to boot.
  • Suiciding to break a kingdom is still breaking a supposed "unbreakable" kingdom. And still had 4k tanks to boot.
    u best make a gud kd b4 u start talkin like a legend m8
  • Anyone can build a pure tank kd if their only goal is to aim it at one particular top player. Taking pride in that is just... sad.
  • Actually, missing so many attacks, I was going to turtle it through the round. Lynog revealing his location changed that.
  • Ofc cause you have a raging hard on for Lynog...
  • heisenberg had multis hitting him for days

ur point being m8 or u gonna keep talking shit?
    Lol? Where was I talking shit?? At what point did I say anything about Heins, all I said what Sent looks like that cos he got broke ALOT by people suiciding on him, not everyone on here is looking for a fight kiddo, try growing up a bit.

• sent was broken for being a shit player

heisenberg was broken after being hit by multis for many days and alliances posting him as a kt and starting sabos

thats the difference m8 do you understand now?
  • sent was broken for being a shit player

heisenberg was broken after being hit by multis for many days and alliances posting him as a kt and starting sabos

thats the difference m8 do you understand now?
    understanding something requires a minimum amount of inteligence...so dont get your hopes high...
  • edited October 2012
    @!?
    Little guys need to have fun. If you love score so much why don't you marry it.
  • Yes every top DW who had a good kd got suicide raped and kted. For a bunch of ppl saying "anyone can build a DW like that" I only see a hand full of ppl doing it right, and a entire server so terrified of them there kting them AFTER multi rape...LoL

Why don't everyone play DW next round and we will see who is on top :)
  • edited October 2012
    Show some respect for people that are well defended. They just want to play and don't have the time you do to invest in massing offense in a NAP network.

example: 10k of tank defense or equivalent per 1k land

If you hit that you're just a dickhead and you know it. The only way to offset your retardation is putting everything into barracks and you'll prolly still hit it. It is not good for the game.
  • For a bunch of ppl saying "anyone can build a DW like that" I only see a hand full of ppl doing it right, and a entire server so terrified of them there kting them AFTER multi rape...LoL
    Who said that?
  • I agree pos.
  • It makes a hell of a lot more sense than HG's war for lols routine.
  • edited October 2012
    For a bunch of ppl saying "anyone can build a DW like that" I only see a hand full of ppl doing it right, and a entire server so terrified of them there kting them AFTER multi rape...LoL
    Who said that?
    Zeal,Sci,Flazer,Scars and a bunch of other trolls said it... A even balance of defense and offense = trash anti turtle kds nowadays it seems.

So no one is allowed to play high resi anymore I suppose? lol only allowed to turtle it seems cuz anyone with offense is immediately a anti turtle. When I was kted for anti turtling in the past I could break myself at least twice and didn't argue the kt, But when I can't break myself without DW bonus and sl I hardly call it an anti turtle kd. More so if only suiciders broke me post KT.
  • DW is way too overpowered. If you want to become DW, prepare to be KT'd not because people are terrified of them but because they'll go around raping kingdoms with impunity. But don't take that the wrong way because the reason why people don't go DW is simply because it's so easy that even a noob can build a decent kingdom. It doesn't make you special at all. Try getting Rank #1 with MT or some other crap PT and then people may notice.
  • edited October 2012
    Why should they grow to feed these guys? Top kingdoms should die routinely to keep the game fun.
  • edited October 2012
    Sky, I've played every pt and left noob in top 100, Stayed top 100 till at most week 3 then was kted for who knows what reasoning? If not by haters it's via multis.. If I VI probe whore turtle or DW goon rush, Multi tac rushing, MT tankers... Even when I've tried to lay low barley skirting the top 100 and only participating in kts via intel and mid lvl grabs I still get killed. I gave up on archiving above rank 50 years ago cuz odds are I gotta recreate weeks into the round.. Only thing left in SK for me to do is roll ppl cuz I'm a kt sooner or later anyhow. So why wouldn't I play DW or multi and goon/tac rush and just keep general safe defense? In all honesty I don't get rolled pre kt so...
  • pospos
    edited October 2012
    DW is way too overpowered. If you want to become DW, prepare to be KT'd not because people are terrified of them but because they'll go around raping kingdoms with impunity. But don't take that the wrong way because the reason why people don't go DW is simply because it's so easy that even a noob can build a decent kingdom. It doesn't make you special at all. Try getting Rank #1 with MT or some other crap PT and then people may notice.
    no1 last round FW
    no1 round before that VI
    no1 round before that ??
    no1 round before that FW

ur full of shit m8 u best be checkin ur facts