Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a great injustice

Comments

• HG, he said OVER 66% offense, NONE of the top DWs posted were over that.
    Ill over 66% your face!
  • This is going to be my last post on this subject.

I explained the rules and it is not my fault if you agree or disagree with them. Also you are correct none of the AL's this round have properly used said rules but again that isn't quite my problem. If you want to go anti-turtle you should note that it is a very dangerous strategy that is more then likely going to be KT'd and if you go into suicider range you WILL be killed. Have a nice day.
  • HG, he said OVER 66% offense, NONE of the top DWs posted were over that.
    Ill over 66% your face!
    I like it when you talk dirty.
  • edited November 2012
    Setting aside the bs we all know they made hundreds of bot accounts and grew bank farms. Then they outgrow people early going 50/50. They deserved death fuck proof it was obvious. I saw the news of their bot KTs going on too which are not mentioned. I would post it but they will troll it to page 3 instantly so I shall wait on others.
  • Setting aside the bs we all know thet made hundreds of bot accounts and grew bank farms. Then they outgrow people early goibg 50/50. They deserved death fuck proof it was obvious. I saw the news of their bot KTs going on too which are nit mentioned. I woukd post it but they will troll it to page 3 instantly so I shall wait on others.
    You are talking about the mystical inactive enhanced kingdoms. Right? That's who those boys were for.
    I know the big dws that were killed were hitting active kingdoms, not pansy bot kingdoms.
  • Oh for fucks sake, not again.

who was suppose to be watching the village idiot this week, you've let him out of his cage again...

bad dank, bad dank. Back in the cage or i get the whipping stick.
  • edited November 2012
    I love your world where all this shit with the bots and hundreds of accounts do not result in cheaters on top. It must be fanfuckintastic to be there. Send me a post card.

Sure the scouse control the bot. Sure they made a couple hundred kingdoms. Yeah they were all giant offense dws right away. That doesn't mean we should point fingers. Clearly it couldn't be related. You're an ignorant dipshit. If you were a cop you would ticket mini vans all day for going two over the limit. Just doing my job mam. Uh no mam nobody traffics drugs on this highway I am sure of it.
  • Ok so let Pie set this straight.

34% or less of total military at home is considered suicided. Free land. One alliance finds this and post that kd as free land and everyone takes a grab. Well after a few grabs the AL is like "shit, he's gonna be pissed at my alliance and roll the biggest kd he can... I can't let X kd get pissed at me. We need to kill him before he gets his WLs back. I better post him as KT cause if he lives not only will he roll X, but W, Y, and Z. And then I've lost my alliance.... Fuck why did we have to find this AT."

So AT gets posted as KT to protect the bigger KDs in the alliance and the little guys feed on him, killing him, protecting the big kds so that the big kds will protect them.

34% or less defense or 66% or more offense. That's your numbers HG.

And btw, I didn't run DW this round... That mean I'm not included in the 10 people you wouldn't hit? :-(
    Pie seems to be the only person that actually answered WHY an anti-turtle will get KT. Thank you for your explanation.

It's a shit reason though. Just because someone has the ability to break you means they get labeled a KT? For fucks sake, I declare KT on everyone playing this round because I'm sure you all can break me. PREPARE FOR MY PROBES!!!
  • Reading back, the concept of how little effort goes into an antiturtle DW was clearly explained, so i ask: do you suck? If you answered no, stop lying to yourself :).

Building an antiturtle DW, and im talkin the true antiturtles, doesnt require time or effort. More often than not they have a target in mind and fuck with that guy nonstop. Hits dont kill goons, so those will be around for awhile. If you cant accept that, then accept this: most KTs are based off of someone being grabbed anyway, this is no different.
  • Dank your mistaken once again. My guys were massive offenses week 1, We team rolled 8 REAL players before we were KTed. The scousers were all tank defense till a couple days ago when MULTIs started suiciding on them and they turned over 50k goons real quick.

You can't say they farmed the botted inact kds cuz everyone did. And any "multis" rolling ppl as you say you got proofs of? We're likely the multis suiciding on my guys and the scousers. So unless we benefit somehow from multi raping ourselves I'm confused on what your newest conspiracy theory is supposed to prove? But plz Bubbles post your proofs I would like to see it.srsly
  • edited November 2012
    Shut up HG you are a fucking moron. There is no alliance or kingdom you haven't claimed to run this round. Just stfu and salvage whatever value is left of your rep. Responding to you with real info adds validity to your fictional control of the universe.
  • Shut up HG you are a fucking moron. There is no alliance or kingdom you haven't claimed to run this round. Just stfu and salvage whatever value is left of your rep. Responding to you with real info adds validity to your fictional control of the universe.
  • edited November 2012
    I control the uni! Fear me!!!

You two are funneh lmao

What alliances/kds do I run this round again? There's just so many I tend to forget...
  • edited November 2012
    Please, do not tell JohnG that he is not scouse.

• edited November 2012
    I'm not scouse!?!?!?? Zomg!!! What else Bubbles? This is enlightening, a true awakening!:)
  • Shut up HG you are a fucking moron. There is no alliance or kingdom you haven't claimed to run this round. Just stfu and salvage whatever value is left of your rep. Responding to you with real info adds validity to your fictional control of the universe.
    Wasnt it Sci who said this, in a different way, a few days ago? I never noticed it until he pointed it out, but ive since realized its the truth. It would appear Dank CAN be right when he removes the tinfoil!
  • edited November 2012
    What happens is I get bored and actually try to debate them when they have absolutely nothing to offer. So you get 10 pages of me repeating myself and them saying nuh uh in different ways. I really should just ignore them but then the pf's would be pretty boring. You can't win a debate with someone arguing that already knows they are wrong. There is never a point where HG will go omfg I am a an idiot, or Lynog and Jones going omfg I'm a bot addict.
  • honestly, who the fuck cares HG, tell me, who the fuck cares
  • Bubbles obviously.

And srsly when did I say I was running any alliances this round?
  • edited November 2012
    Every war. Every KT you act like the AL. It does not matter who it is. You say we, my boys, us, etc. Even if you aren't in it. You argue half the time against the scouse you suck off without addressing them doing the opposite. It is nutty.
  • edited November 2012
    So your saying this round arson and 619 didn't ask me to play? That WE didn't co-op or plan what we did week 1? Call Chris you ditzy tool.

Also I haven't claimed to be running shit this round alliance wise,just cuz you think I sound official don't mean I am...lol

I'm so official all I need is a whistle!

What you think is me acting like I'm involved with most happenings is just that, I have a large aim network and utilize my contacts well. If I'm talking like my guys are doing it... It might be cuz I just talked to them about it? Hmmmm

And just cuz I known lynog,Q,and jones for many years don't mean we always agree with each other -_- god your simple minded statements are getting old Bubbles.

Cuz Dank whether u wanna believe it or not there is only a very small group of ppl who refuse to work with me on SK... And I can count em on 1 hand lol
  • Never answered my question HG... Am I on the short list of do not hit for HG?
  • edited November 2012
    Never answered my question HG... Am I on the short list of do not hit for HG?
    Yea Pie I wouldn't hit you unless you hit me outside of war... Alls fair during war tho :) would I be overly active in killing you? Probably not but I would take choice slices out your pie :P
  • nobody wants to hit pie unelss your in the american pie movies everyone knows that
  • I've hit friends inadvertently and they come back with why did you hit me Pie... And I say how the fuck am I supposed to know its xxxxx I mean I am pretty recognizable every round, but everyone else feels the need to hide.

That being said, I do consider you to be on my short list as well, except during war... Then I'm Rollin your ass as much as I can cause I know you would rather me get that land then some punk nobody.
  • I've hit friends inadvertently and they come back with why did you hit me Pie... And I say how the fuck am I supposed to know its xxxxx I mean I am pretty recognizable every round, but everyone else feels the need to hide.

That being said, I do consider you to be on my short list as well, except during war... Then I'm Rollin your ass as much as I can cause I know you would rather me get that land then some punk nobody.

I hardly hide and i always want a price of pie
  • edited November 2012
    Damn str8 Pie... I prefer my buddies break me first :)
  • Piece not price
  • Ty Jones kd the ghost round probably could have had less than 30% def and he was VI nevermind when hes DW

Did bubs just imply that we created those inactives? Yeah because creating bots then not picking mystical is just the thing I would do...not to mention quitting on day 1