Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a great injustice

Comments

• edited October 2012
    You'll learn to play some day HG then you will understand the logic fron the other side. Letting a group of dw's nap and roll everyone out and do nothing is just stupid. It is way too early in the game to "hand them the win".
  • You should play and just not get involved too much in wars nor let anyone know where you are. You'd be surprised at how well it works. Plenty of DW's archive in high places because they know how to play this game without being KT'd.
  • edited October 2012
    Lol last time I played FW I left noob rank 5 stayed rank 10 for 2 weeks then got kted... Don't matter what pt I play or how I build it I get killed unless I whore and turtle which is FCKin boring.

I really get no satisfaction from hiding,turtling, whoring tbh... And the couple times I've tried either my ip was tracked or I massed just enough offense to roll someone I wanted to and when I did...kt.
  • You should play and just not get involved too much in wars nor let anyone know where you are. You'd be surprised at how well it works. Plenty of DW's archive in high places because they know how to play this game without being KT'd.
    if u dont get kted your not playing the game right

same for any planet type
  • Yes every top DW who had a good kd got suicide raped and kted. For a bunch of ppl saying "anyone can build a DW like that" I only see a hand full of ppl doing it right, and a entire server so terrified of them there kting them AFTER multi rape...LoL

Why don't everyone play DW next round and we will see who is on top :)
    dw's are meant to die...thats in their job description...grow, get scary, then killed...
    to protect your dw's from being killed, you declare war...

if you win, whatever dw you still have alive will reign until others decide its his time to go...

and this is what the warflow of sk should be...not just have a bunch of ppl explwhoring
  • In HG's world if a kingdom doesn't earn for its alliance it should be KTed. He also believes they should have more offense than defense. I am strongly against this
  • ur full of shit m8 u best be checkin ur facts
    I.. don't get it. That comment was aimed at DW whores and why they should avoid that PT if they don't want to be KT'd. How is your comment relevant? If anything, it proves that DW is the LAST PT you want to be if you're aiming for Rank #1.
  • Hence it being a strategy game.
  • edited October 2012
    In HG's world if a kingdom doesn't earn for its alliance it should be KTed. He also believes they should have more offense than defense. I am strongly against this
    Elaborate on "earn for its alliance" you mean HOF? and I do believe 50/50 offense/defense is appropriate if your defense is relatively safe... And the "nap" system comment coming from a UA member?? Lmao shut up dank, like you would roll any of your FC cronies for an alliance that wasn't yours. There's like 10 out of 200-300 ppl I wouldn't attack unless provoked, Just so coincidental we all played DW this round lol
  • edited October 2012
    the DW week 1 wonders are easily beaten, off the top of my head our group has been 1,2,3 the past few rounds using a mix of MT, FW, VI and DW

DWs only rape with impunity when people who can build decent high O kingdoms (not shitty dw antiturtles that are gone after 5 days)
    In HG's world if a kingdom doesn't earn for its alliance it should be KTed. He also believes they should have more offense than defense. I am strongly against this
    Elaborate on "earn for its alliance" you mean HOF? and I do believe 50/50 offense/defense is appropriate if your defense is relatively safe... And the "nap" system comment coming from a UA member?? Lmao shut up dank, like you would roll any of your FC cronies for an alliance that wasn't yours. There's maybe 10:200 ppl I wouldn't attack unless I was attacked. Just so happens this round we all played DW lol .
    Typical comment from a person who cant build top kingdoms "strongly against having more O than D"?

Any more def than like 10% more than absolute safe def is a waste...and no point trying to defend from suiciders, if someone wants to do that there isnt much you can do.
  • That is how we started fighting. My SL put me as free land causing me to pay attention after years of slumber. Free land for no reason at all. You sided with him for having more HoF leading me to clean break him without suicide. In my opinion you are a fucking idiot that should never lead.
  • edited October 2012
    LOL.... No HoF no alliance protection. This is a war strategy game not pretty pretty kingdoms Bubbles.. Get over it.

He posted you as free land cuz u hadn't said a word all round even after Pms asking you to be active, So we figured you were another multi.. No posts,No HoF obviously didn't seen normal, so instead of talking it over you rolled your SL.. So we farmed you. This was years ago man, Time to move past that.
  • Is Sentinel a scouse like the Lynog?
    @!?
    Little guys need to have fun. If you love score so much why don't you marry it.

lol... is that fault to play for score? so are you trying to say whoever play for score and on top 10 then he deserves a KT? So actually there isn't needed score board anymore... If you're so scared of being hit then you better quit this game, this is a war game and hitting is just part of the game. If you just want to turtle for whole game and just hitting those "multis inactive kds", then you'd better go for farming rather than wasting time for playing this game?
  • ur full of shit m8 u best be checkin ur facts
    I.. don't get it. That comment was aimed at DW whores and why they should avoid that PT if they don't want to be KT'd. How is your comment relevant? If anything, it proves that DW is the LAST PT you want to be if you're aiming for Rank #1.
    except youve missed the whole point of this thread

heisen gets kted for being an 'anti turtl'e while the alliance that kted him has an actual anti turtle
  • I got the point of the thread about anti-turtles, thank you. I just don't see how your reply was relevant to my comment about DW's and why you should avoid that PT if you don't want to be KT'd but whatever.
  • whos listed as protected but somehow gained 800 land in like 12 hours O_o
  • I got the point of the thread about anti-turtles, thank you. I just don't see how your reply was relevant to my comment about DW's and why you should avoid that PT if you don't want to be KT'd but whatever.
    just like how i dont get why proving u wrong means that ur multis start probing me?
  • edited October 2012
    DWs only rape with impunity when people who can build decent high O kingdoms (not shitty dw antiturtles that are gone after 5 days)
    Come out Lynog, come out boy. Show us your kingdom that isn't a shitty DW Anti-Turtle kingdom that's gone after 5 days.

Oh wait, he's dead for having a shitty DW Anti-Turtle kingdom.. :-))
  • just like how i dont get why proving u wrong means that ur multis start probing me?
    Oh come on, I expected more than that from you. Most know by now that I really do only have one kingdom otherwise I'd have got all of them to fail on Lynog first before tapping him. Same with Jones.
  • Ok someone tell me this new "anti turtle" criteria plz cuz my understanding of the term is obviously out dated. Last time I created alliance rules my definition of a anti turtle was as follows.

Player has either 80% offense 20% defense military strength OR player can break his self AT LEAST twice. Based on purely offensive/defensive troop types... Using tanks as offense would simply fall into suicider criteria if you sent 80% or more of your tanks out.

None of the DWs I saw posted as kts fit ANY of the criteria I use to rule on anti turtle cases...
  • "New criteria"? If they are DW and could become a problem in the future, KT them now.
  • Ok someone tell me this new "anti turtle" criteria plz cuz my understanding of the term is obviously out dated. Last time I created alliance rules my definition of a anti turtle was as follows.

Player has either 80% offense 20% defense military strength OR player can break his self AT LEAST twice. Based on purely offensive/defensive troop types... Using tanks as offense would simply fall into suicider criteria if you sent 80% or more of your tanks out.

None of the DWs I saw posted as kts fit ANY of the criteria I use to rule on anti turtle cases...
    Dont try and explain stuff to the bottomfeeders, they dont matter as they arent competition ingame anyway.

Only bother with the people that matter
  • HG, I always did 70% offense or the breaking self twice over.
  • HG, I always did 70% offense or the breaking self twice over.
    Yea and still none of the dws I saw posted for kts got that criteria either lol

• "New criteria"? If they are DW and could become a problem in the future, KT them now.
    Why did you say "new" criteria? That is the standard for early wars now. Unless they are all tanks.
  • edited October 2012
    LOL.... No HoF no alliance protection. This is a war strategy game not pretty pretty kingdoms Bubbles.. Get over it.

He posted you as free land cuz u hadn't said a word all round even after Pms asking you to be active, So we figured you were another multi.. No posts,No HoF obviously didn't seen normal, so instead of talking it over you rolled your SL.. So we farmed you. This was years ago man, Time to move past that.
    See you still don't get it. That is why I keep fucking with you. You didn't farm anything you KTed an account asking what the problem was for no reason. In response I killed you both. I don't sign up to play for an alliance. They earn my respect not vice versa. A competent leader will always find me by their side. I never asked for shit until your nameless multi buddy started some. If you feel you made the right choice and you do so be it. I am still retalling you over a year later. Ask Omni how long I can keep it up. It is so easy it is retarded. Anyways you feel people owe you something that it is all about you. You want to take credit and reward ass kissing. We have vastly different approaches to this game. You will never have a succesful kingdom. Never have and never will. All you can do is show up on a shit multi in somebody elses alliance telling people they owe you. It is your imagination. What I am doing is irrelevant since you haven't been able to figure that out. So you have nothing to retal. I am just a cat batting around a half dead mouse. Most importantly is your buddies that have had little to no success since this feud began.
  • I'm a noob. Why is there an anti-turtleing rule to begin with? I understand the no bashing rule. That's so big players don't cream little players. It gives the small guys a chance. The anti-turtleing still confuses me. If a kingdom has all (or mostly) offensive units that means the they can be grabbed back instantly.