Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The WarZ

12346»

Comments

• Anyone played?
  • Yea read the thread, dude.
  • All servers saying full, after about 50 tries it loads, then i get sent back to main menu screen

these devs are utter retards, cant even get the launcher right
  • There was an option saying quick join, that was the only way i found a game, worked 4/5 times. Me and a buddy sat there mashing on a zombie for a good minute and a half with our flashlights. Then with baseball bats. Youd think enough blunt force trauma to the chest would turn him into pudding... but nope!
  • Im trying quick join, loads and goes back to the main menu

They also turned their forums off coz they are busy...great idea when you release your alpha, that should get the bug reports rolling in eh
  • Weirs, it wa up last night. kept crashing due to high activity haha, could be related. The game crashed from various things about 30x but when i got to playing it was seamless.
  • Yea read the thread, dude.
    Noob, the reason I asked was because many cant get on. Was wondering if anyone did.
  • i've been playing, not much to do and only found one gun ahaha
  • When they introduce the "play with friends" feature itll be more interesting. Be nice to explore with other and not worry about being beat in tthe back of the head
  • I have 20 flashlights and 1 gun...
  • Four patches already they are fixing things fast.

Is anyone else having as much fun playing this as me?
  • i'm poor...cant pay for the game :P
  • Check the forums for the game. Keys are always being given away.
  • i only found options to pay...more than 300 options, it seems
  • Go look in the fourms there are various threads about people giving away keys and such.

There is a big one coming up. They are streaming game play to raise money for children's miracle network and giving away keys.
  • edited November 2012
    so is anyone else playing this, i haven't heard from anyone really, but I am having a blast.