Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The WarZ

Comments

• Agreed. Realism in that, when you reload, your mags dont automatically transfer left over bullets into the new one like in CoD. You cant get shot in the stomach, hide behin d a wall for a few seconds while your voodoo magic heals you then go back for more.

Personally I like the idea of not much PvP firefights. I imagine ill be ninja assassinating a few people with a machete, but no bullets.
  • I plan on being the asshole that runs around yelling obscenities and shooting wildly at anything that moves.
  • Ill just shank you and steal your kidneys for a rainy day.
  • That's a bad idea because I pack an air horn just in case.
  • Realism can be shit, but in this game it will be good, hardcore mode will make people play more like they would act in that situation...they dont want to die and lose their shit
  • I'll be playing and most likely renting my own server.
  • sup bert, how are you nigga
  • Realism in games is always great. It mixes with reality and causes you to go on rl rampages!!!
  • Cant wait for the angry pf posts when some sk guy accidently or on purpose kills another sk guy while they are supossed to be buddies :D!
    I had already thought about this and got a good chuckle out of it.

• Yea I can't play fps seriously all I do is troll.
  • if any of you stab me in the back i will immedietly login to sk and roll you
  • if any of you stab me in the back i will ask for your address over the pf's and come to your house and beat you up.
  • same, ill even ask your two old neighbors if you live at the address you gave me and if your not there ill ask for photos to prove you live there :P
  • It's a zombie apocalypse survival game, not some Call of Duty or Halo game. In real life, you wouldn't just hit the streets with a minigun or chainsaw killing wave after wave of zombies, then respawn when you get overrun. You would sneak around, fight only when necessary, do whatever it took to stay alive.

Also, you're an idiot if you think video games can't be realistic.

Edit: Before you start saying "lol zombies not realistic noob" or some other stupid shit, I'm not pointing out the realism of zombies, but the realism of a survival genre of any kind.
    If I had a minigun? I sure would like to get to Walmart.
  • Don't underestimate the value of housewares in post-apocalyptic society.
  • It's a zombie apocalypse survival game, not some Call of Duty or Halo game. In real life, you wouldn't just hit the streets with a minigun or chainsaw killing wave after wave of zombies, then respawn when you get overrun. You would sneak around, fight only when necessary, do whatever it took to stay alive.

Edit: Before you start saying "lol zombies not realistic noob" or some other stupid shit, I'm not pointing out the realism of zombies, but the realism of a survival genre of any kind.
    Teach me the unlimited ammo cheat?
  • Put a bandana on your head or defend a farm. Either one works.

It's at Walmart.

Left -> right -> right -> left -> spin 720 degrees clockwise -> jump + shoot

Get to Texas.
  • same, ill even ask your two old neighbors if you live at the address you gave me and if your not there ill ask for photos to prove you live there :P
    I see what you did there...:)
  • edited September 2012
    *from the WarZ Forums*

I would say expect beta soon.
  • I should totally build a pure turtle and start killing lynog in this game.
  • imma be so newb on it, ive never played a pc game before in my life besides lotro recently
  • Youre a cruel man Dog for hypin this a decade before its in beta.
  • Haha well I kinda just assumed people would be pre ordering and that gets you in the beta.

Sawwy. I'm just extra excited about the game.
  • Dog has had some serious grief over this, me and him are over if im not playing it on friday
  • Yeah I think Friday is the deadline, if its not up you are dead to me.
  • haha guess it was nice knowing you all.