Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The WarZ

Comments

• - Ability to "knock off" helmet or any other headgear from the head when doing headshot. Pretty cool visual feature, but also gives you visual indication that you've been "saved" from death by your headgear.
    Baseball cap? Bandana? Bunny ears?
  • Protective bunny ears
  • Bet you danks tinfoil hat would be handy here
  • Danks tinfoil hat is handy in any situation.
  • fail incoming
  • Getting in touch with these guys for advertising is crazy!
  • i'm guessing they are super busy with similar request
  • Probably busy making fake screenshots
  • Maybe pre-rendering more trailers. Hopefully it'll be better than Killzone 2.
  • you can pre-order now, depending on what pack you get you can get into alpha or beta
  • you can pre-order now, depending on what pack you get you can get into alpha or beta
    Then they go into administration once they get enough money.
  • Curious to if anyone has preordered.
    ITS A TRAP!
    Bought the pioneer package a few days ago.
  • Anyone looking to group, on October 15th when the game "starts"
  • i pioneered it. Did it release today and if so, hows it look? Are there servers or smthing?
  • its not up for dl yet, should be some time soon
  • edited October 2012
    Keeping in mind its the alpha...
    -framerate is pretty shit
    -zombies cant be killed by flashlight smashes :( (edit: you just need to aim for the head!)
    -other players can easily be killed by flashlights :D
    -if a guy is flashing his flashlight on a tree 100km away, you can still see its light...
    -two zombies kill you extraordinarily fast, and you lose all your shit when you die D:
  • -the spastic battlefield3 inspired colours are not a good idea
  • Keeping in mInd that I suck more shit than a tapeworm...
    -framerate is pretty shit
    -zombies cant be killed by flashlight smashes :( (edit: you just need to aim for the head!)
    -other players can easily be killed by flashlights :D
    -if a guy is flashing his flashlight on a tree 100km away, you can still see its light...
    -two zombies kill you extraordinarily fast, and you lose all your shit when you die D:
  • Such a queer, Sci.
  • This game will never be released, will it?
  • Alpha is, played it for about an hour last night. This leads me to believe it could be released one day.
  • Played the game a bit last night and this morning and it is a total shit show.

Best summed up as:

zombie apocalypse survival lesson 1

in the case of a zombie apocalypse, grab your flashlight and begin to beat your fellow man over the head repeatedly with it for his supplies.
  • Played the game a bit last night and this morning and it is a total shit show.

Best summed up as:

in the case of a zombie apocalypse, grab your flashlight and begin to beat your fellow man over the head repeatedly with it for his supplies.
    So true... these 3 guys asked if i was friendly and i said yeah, and we went on a grand expedition to explore the world. Then. i whipped out my spiked bat and killed them for their bandages :)
  • I have had no luck. I go into servers carrying nothing since I know i will be spawned killed. Would be nice to find some people to actually explore.
  • Sounds realistic. The real danger of a zombie apocalypse is not the zombies themselves, but the survivors.

Best summed up as:

So true... these 3 guys asked if i was friendly and i said yeah, and we went on a grand expedition to explore the world. Then. i whipped out my spiked bat and killed them for their bandages :)
    HAHAHA THATS HORRIBLE