Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVI: The WereTrolls

Comments

• Haha I just realized that inventor role got nowhere fast.
  • (*sad mod face* :( )
  • Shoulda made it immune to dying for a few days just to field test it haha
  • kill this Tabris..
  • took you that long to reply? what a lamer
  • also once again the town is playing into the trolls hands...no one dared to vote anyone, I vote someone just so there's a vote out there and get lynched for it. wrong decision is all I can say
    Don't be mad @ town for random lynch, I'll gladly welcome you to your plot in the graveyard next to me ;)
    not mad, just saying
  • Jeph410 Damdred Both of them because they suck at being trolls.

Ill vote Damdred this go around.
  • oh how wrong you are tyrsis :-)
  • Yeah no kidding.
  • I'm good at this game haha
  • edited June 2012
    Tabris the villager has been lynched!

Night has Begun!

(Roughly 24 hour night phase.)
  • Sorry ixta but I don't think anyone really cares about this game so do me a favor and kill me now if this crap continues.
  • Prime the villager and Dogtown the Detective have been killed in the night.

Day has Begun!
  • Im pretty bored honestly

lynch tyrsis
    damdred for mayor
  • this game has fizzled out

what flazer said
  • Lynch: Flazer

Damdred for Mayor
  • Lynch flazer

Damdred for mayor

Why not since they are the stupid wolves or whatever and none of you even care about this game.
  • Lynch Tyrsis

Damdred for mayor
  • Wait, im confused. Whats with the sudden change? Can i get an explanation Tyrsis, because im not seeing it.
  • Classic Tyrsis to ask for death then complain when he get's close to dying.

Lynch Tyrsis and Damdred for Mayor.
  • Its stupid none of you are actually putting any effort into the game so I quit as ER said classic Tyrsis move.
  • its obvious tyrsis is a troll

you can see his posts clearly
  • I'm confused as to why he says no one is trying, I still don't understand what he is getting at. You think you are right in pinning him as a troll flazer?
  • Lynch: Tyrsis

Mayor: Damdred
  • You know what, i dont really care in the long run. You guys are hellbent on killing Tyrsis but i think im going to stay out of this vote. I think he might actually be good.

Vote: Nobody
  • Im not right, tyrsis whines too much thats why I picked him

unless you can give me a better person to lynch im keeping my choice
  • edited June 2012
    I picked Tyrsis because he whines too much and was probably going to get a good guy who is still interested in playing killed, so I decided to kill the probable villager who doesn't care over the probable villager/good role who does.
  • I understand your reasoning behind it. He does seem pretty volatile this round. I think ill still stay neutral here though. Its still a random kill this early either way.
  • This is exactly what I am talking about all of you know I am just a worthless villager yet you are going to kill me anyway because none of you care about this game so go ahead I already quit.
  • seems like phantom/ gagazet don't say much other than agree with me

hmmm