Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVI: The WereTrolls

edited June 2012 in General
WWVI: The WereTrolls

Roles:

Bad Guys
Numbnut Troll
Dumbbutt Troll
-Trolls know who each other are, and have the ability to kill one person every night. Troll also have assigned pseudonyms that are allowed to post and vote in the normal day chat alongside the town players.

Good Guys
Doctor: Can protect one person per night, cannot protect the same person two nights in a row.
Detective: Can view if a player has night actions once per night.
Seer: Can view the role of one person per night.
Vigilante: Can kill one person every night.
Inventor: Can one-shot the abilities of all other town roles in the game. Is limited to one action per day/night cycle.
Hangman: Can role-claim during the day to avert the day's lynch. This is a one time use power.

Mayor: The Mayor is elected from the player base every day, and gains an extra vote for the day of his election. The same player cannot be elected two days in a row.

Standard rules apply. Only the designated WereTrolls may post with a pseudonym. All other players must use their standard pf name. Talking at night IS permitted in this game, however, no votes cast at night will be counted.

Player List:
Damdred
dank
Darubian
Dogtown
Flazer
GagazetSK
Jeph410
jesterawx
LewsTherin
Phantom

Prime
Scientology
SilentButterfly
Tabris

TaitysHeaven
TMonsta
Tyrsis

Comments

• edited May 2012
    All roles are assigned. If you did not receive a pm, you are a normal townie.

Day 1 Start!
    (Day 1 will be roughly 48 hours.)
  • can you explain the inventor role better?
  • Shut up Flazer.
  • The inventor can use any ability possessed by another town role, but only once, and only one action per day/night cycle. So the inventor could, hypothetically, decide to use the Seer's power tonight. He would then See his target the same way the seer receives info about his own target. Once the Inventor has used the Seer's power once, he can no longer use that power again during the game. The next night, he'd have to choose a different power to use, if he desires to use any. This is one-shot usage.
    The Inventor using someone else's power does not affect the actions of the person with that role.
  • Hell did she just say.
  • thats a very interesting role....i like it *thumbs up* hrm
  • I vote Sci for Mayor
  • I vote for Jester mayor
  • i vote prime mayor because he is prime
  • I vote Flazer for Mayor because he voted for Prime who voted for TMonsta
  • Can you vote yourself?!
  • Let's see! I VOTE ME!
  • I swear ixta never gives me roles in her games/ TMonsta for mayor
  • I was assigned the roll of forum troll?!?

Forumtroll - absolutely harmless and should be ignored... Lynch for lolz at the town's convenience.
  • now I vote SilentButterfly as troll for always complaining, but not knowing how to host himself
  • I vote Tabris for mayor, since most of the other posters here have a single vote for them :P
  • edited May 2012
    I vote Flazer as a troll. He's been trolling me ever since this game started. He would be picked as a troll subconsciously. TMonsta for mayor.
  • I vote Tabris for Mayor.
  • Tabris for maya
  • Give tabris mayor
  • so... if I get mayor, I have two votes on SilentButterly. Noone else is voting for anyone else....so if SB dies and is good it's my fault?
  • According to the way I was lynched last round, yes. But I won't hold it against you this time around :p
  • DANK FOR MAYOR!
  • I change my vote to Tabris for mayor! and now for my troll vote, I will say Silent might be a troll *supports mayor candidate*
  • tabris is pretty cool ill change my vote to him as well
  • fiiine. Tabris for mayor.
  • We're voting to lynch already? Then if the only person voting for me is Tabris, then I vote for him as well. Never seen somebody with a grudge that lasts through 2 WW rounds before tho xD
  • tEe hEe i v@Te 2 mRder Teh 1 wItH pWetTy WIngZ y s0 Qui3t pWetTy WIngZ@/?
  • someones trying too hard, probably dont even have the concept of how to be a troll correctly

unless they are just trying to make a laugh for themselves, not really sure, but it sure looks retarded as hell
  • troll think dumb 1 try 2 troll troll

numbnut troll troll

dumbbutt troll numbnut

we troll

troll troll troll

you die