Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVI: The WereTrolls

Comments

• Seems like a lot of people don't say much at all. I haven't checked, but are there any inactive players?
  • Everyone is freaking inactive which is why I quit!
  • *well you fuckers killed me first....*
  • thank god we did
  • Instead of quiting tyrsis, let's all agree to kill the inactives first. Flazer, who hasn't posted? Let's vote for them instead.
  • ok i change my lynch vote to jesterauwx or w/e
  • Its still early in the game...not much to go on so far, but i echo flazers post
  • jester it is
  • As future mayor I change my vote to

Jester!
  • I vote for Jester

And thanks for checking flazer, I'm doin all this from my phone.
  • edited June 2012
    Damdred was Elected Mayor, and Jester the villager was lynched!

Night has Begun!

And just to spice things up, the first two people to message me 'tonight' can have a free shot with the Detective skill, regardless of their role. This offer is open to Vanilla Villagers, Power Roles, and Trolls alike.
    Offer Closed :)
  • ok i change my lynch vote to jesterauwx or w/e
    noob
  • Phantom the Troll and Jeph the Villager were killed in the night!

Day has Begun!
  • solid

guess Ill be lynching gagazet

darubian mayor
  • He's another inactive i take it?

Gagazet

Mayor

Flazer
  • no he isnt, he voted with identical messages as phantom, which phantom was a troll
  • Oh, well in that case. Its worth looking at.
  • He's another inactive i take it?

Gagazet

Mayor

Flazer
  • Guys, I'm the spy! Darubian is the last troll, kill him.

Darubian to lynch and Mayor T Monsta.

My other viewings were of Sci and Flazer who are both regular villagers. Let's end this game.
  • sounds good

switch lynch vote to darubian, tmonsta for mayor
  • If this doesn't work....ok

Darubian to lynch

Mayor: Tmonsta
  • Not that I trust ER but its sure to be funny.

Darubian lynch

Tmonsta mayor
  • There is no coming back from a power play like that. Good job guys. I was so close to having you all eating out of my hand, hoping you would just make my life easier by killing off the inactives while we worked on you.

Well done.

Curious though t? What made you spy on me?
  • Actually last night I thought you and Tyrsis were the trolls and I used my detective thing to find out that Tyrsis does have a night action. I was going to spy him next but luckily Phantom died last night. I was more sure about you than Tyrsis, it was just a hunch that you were a troll.
  • It only leaves me wondering as to who the vigilante is. Gagazet maybe?
  • I'm now thinking Tyrsis is the Vigilante.
  • If I might interject the way I was going was I was thinking either flazer or Darubian was the troll for saying the inactives should be killed but I didn't want to do the power play for another round or so :( Good job TMonsta
  • I was a villager lol

Also if I was a troll I would have used my troll PF account so much its would be fun.
  • The added account was really hard, especially when I wasn't sure how to use it. They could vote and talk whenever, but it could do nothing more than get you caught.
  • You don't know how to use it right then. It would have been so fun.