Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVI: The WereTrolls

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Lynch Darubian

Mayor TMonsta

And yes, i am the Vigilante (and a rather poor one at that this time around. I regret nothing :P ).
  • Shall I declare a game over and post the role list?
  • Gagazet did win the game though in a way
  • edited June 2012
    Not at all, TMonsta's last detective read did more than my random kill last night phase. Plus taking down the Inventor before Ixta and Lews could utilize it probably didn't help things either. Best role we've seen in a game and i kill it on night one :P

And yea Ix, i figure it's pretty much over at this point...
  • Hell, the only reason I pushed for danks death was to throw you guys off of me. We just got lucky with him being the docotr.
  • Game over, town wins!

Bad Guys:
    Numbnut: Phantom
    Dumbbutt: Darubian

Good Guys:
    Doctor: dank
    Detective: Dogtown
    Seer: TMonsta
    Vigilante: GagazetSK
    Inventor: LewsTherin
    Hangman: TaitysHeaven

Night 1
    Trolls Kill Dank
    Vig kills Lews
    Tmonsta spies Sci
    Lews spies Flazer
    Dank protects Tabris

Night 2
    Gagazet Kills Prime
    Trolls kill dogtown
    Tmonsta spies flazer

Night 3
    Darubian and Tmonsta win special offer of Detective skill!
    Tmonsta Spies Darubian and detects tyrsis
    Gagazet kills phantom
    Trolls kill jeph, Darubian views damdred.
  • You shouldn't have given up so easy Darby, you probably could have convinced people Tmonsta was lying, esp since he messed up on saying Tyrsis had a night action when he doesn't.
  • i do think the inventor role if used again should be given a 2 round immunity
  • I don't think I can justify giving the inventor immunity with severely imbalancing the game. It was just a case of bad luck really; if we replayed the same rule set, it could end up completely different. As it is, I'm wondering if I should have buffed the troll roles a bit, since I wasn't anticipating the game being over so quickly like this, it might indicate an imbalance already, esp with some of the power roles getting killed off so quickly, it seems like the trolls should have had a bit of an advantage and lasted longer.
  • I think that perhaps just as the inventor had bad luck the trolls had worse luck, the vig was really lucky to get a troll...if not for that the game could of turned out much differently
  • You guys were horrible trolls.
  • I dunno, i think the trolls played their roles fine and it's like Damdred and Ixta have said, this WW has just been a case of extreme bad luck for the power roles involved. Both trolls being ousted in the same night phase is something i haven't seen before.
  • It also helped that a few players were really inactive as well...usually power players are active to a degree lol
  • all that we can take from this, is that lews died

and thats all she wrote
  • Cunts killed me....AND I WAS GONNA INVENT YOU ALL A HOVERBIKE!
  • ANd HAHAHAH EVERYONE SPIES FLAZER COS NO ONE TRUSTs HIS DISHONEST ASs!!!

MWUAHWHAHWHAWAWWAAA
  • next round when I vote tabris first round, it isn't revenge for this round it's simply me honestly suspecting him in the next game
  • Yeh i got killed cos gagazet was reckless first few days
  • if i was vigilante, werewolf, etc etc with a killing power i would have killed you myself
  • if i was vigilante, werewolf, etc etc with a killing power i would have killed you myself
    Me too. Notice why i Seered you nubcakes.
  • you should know that given the other roles, I would have been seered in some way, and if they figured out who I was, Id either be dead or a useless guy talking as such :-p
  • you should know that given the other roles, I would have been seered in some way, and if they figured out who I was, Id either be dead or a useless guy talking as such :-p
    I love you too flazer
  • Damn i really need to stop clicking those links