Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WWVI: The WereTrolls

Comments

• Day 1 has ended!
    Tabris has been elected Mayor, and as his first action in office, lynched Silent Butterfly the villager.

Night has begun
    (Tentatively, Night 1 will last about 2 days. If all night moves are submitted prior to that, Day 2 will start early. Future nights will likely only be 24 hours long.)

Also, for my future sanity, from now on, all Elect and Lynch votes must be bolded and clearly labelled.
  • -_- I hate you ixta and tabris with ur grudge
  • it's not about a grudge. it's about your whining
  • i think this was the first time sb actually wanted to play

sux :-p
  • Lynch Flazer
  • A little late for that one buddy. But i think we can kill flazer on day 2 if you want.
  • Flazer is always the wolf.

But since we are hanging dumb trolls, the most obvious choice is dank...or lews.

If you are going for the numbnut I'd say tyrsis.

:D
  • DANK FOR MAYOR!
  • edited June 2012
    As the night drew to a close, and the sun began to dawn, the villagers heard two sharp screams. When they dared venture out of doors, they found Dank the Doctor, and LewsTherin the Inventor dead on opposite ends of town.

DAY 2 HAS BEGUN
  • edited June 2012
    Wow you bastards killed dank!

I'm voting ER because you can never go wrong voting ER
  • Wow we are dropping like flies already lets see.

Firstly for mayor i'll vote Prime

For lynch i'm not sure i'm goin to go with Gagazet as a lynch its a blinde shot in the dark just haven't seen them post and i'm not sure whats going on y et
  • Flazer for mayor and Tabris for lynch.
  • Tyrsis, specify lynch or elect please, I won't know how to count it otherwise.

damdred, bolds please?
  • Flazer for Mayor.

Tabris for Lynch.
  • I guess someone remembers lews from sucking huge balls with his vigilante role earlier, serves him right, and dank dies as no one really enjoys a random guy who acts like sb/ dogtown in past games, serves him right :-p

Not sure how tabris comes to be lynched, unless ER has a seer and seen as such as a bad guy, cause I don't see him being voted by ER unless its a good guess.

Or it could be due to revenge for killing SB :-p
  • edited June 2012
    Tabris mayor

Flazer lynch
  • Flazer for Mayor.

Tabris for Lynch.
  • Tabris mayor

Flazer lynch
  • Wow you bastards killed dank!

I'm voting ER because you can never go wrong voting ER
    DEATH TO THE UNBELIEVER!
  • You ok over there buddy?
  • Flazer for Mayor.

Tabris for Lynch.
  • Tabris mayor
    I can't be mayor twice in a row
  • also once again the town is playing into the trolls hands...no one dared to vote anyone, I vote someone just so there's a vote out there and get lynched for it. wrong decision is all I can say
  • Who did you vote...
  • I vote sci for being a troll on the voting

plus he died first with my bet :)
  • heheheheheheheheheheheeh
    eheheheheheheheheheheheh
    heheheehehehehehehehehehe
  • you sure are using your troll skills greatly
  • Flazer for Mayor.

Tabris for Lynch.
    bandwagon that shit

• also once again the town is playing into the trolls hands...no one dared to vote anyone, I vote someone just so there's a vote out there and get lynched for it. wrong decision is all I can say
    Don't be mad @ town for random lynch, I'll gladly welcome you to your plot in the graveyard next to me ;)
  • Yer dead. Shad up.