Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the [Arbites] alliance has declared war with the [Gefahr] alliance.

Comments

• Anyone who says this war was publicly for any reason besides to have fun like the other alliances is either a revisionist, a little bitch, or waited until they were on top to get on their high horse.
  • I thought the war was so everyone could whine.
  • edited June 2012
    All because lews cried like a baby when we put him in his place. Tools.
    An FC affiliate I might add. Let us know how Gefhar works out for you since you seem to think you're so f'ing awesome this round. Wouldn't expect you to care about any of us or anything Gefhar's your real team. That inactive piece of crap alliance with a nameless AL.
  • Oh dank, you know it was dirty to declare and then peace just to make a grab.
  • edited June 2012
    Not really sure what you are talking bout. Just find it odd that you are acting like the AL in this alliance. Cuz you know if I were AL I woulda had your back. Kesha arranged protection for 20 plus kingdoms through Gefhar. Regardless why the war began I call it karma. The war Gods are unhappy thats why you cant do anything right. Do you believe in luck?

• I'm confused.
  • Throt - Seriously, shut the fuck up. Stunner > All. Especially a cunt like you that talks in third person all the time like an idiot.
  • You and I would probably get along
  • Not really sure what you are talking bout. Just find it odd that you are acting like the AL in this alliance. Cuz you know if I were AL I woulda had your back. Kesha arranged protection for 20 plus kingdoms through Gefhar. Regardless why the war began I call it karma. The war Gods are unhappy thats why you cant do anything right. Do you believe in luck?

Now Kesha gave us protection too? He is failing miserably on that!
  • throt loves you guys. you should make UG alliance named antithrot society. as it seems there are 2 active persons already. damn throt feels so special this round - it must be destined that throt never before made PF account.
    btw darubian throt is still waiting your boys to the party. and before you criticize other then remember that people like you are the ones that make alliances to lose a war - crying out how bad everything is and not contributing the alliance effort but seeking for personal revenge... well throt would say that if you really used some of your WLs in war before then now you making it even easier to arbites by redirecting them from the real targets.
    incase you have forgotten then take page 5 and read the first throt post. only way for you to save some dignity now is to declare @ us and make throt KT
  • Didn't read lol

Summary anyone?
  • You're the ones claiming we have them, so yeah, it's up to you. I have already given the okay to hit anyone who bashed or war abused outside of my direction.
  • Didn't read lol

Summary anyone?
    Nothing really important.
  • edited June 2012
    Chopper (X:4,Y:3) Mountainous 10,465 2,900,647 3,617

Red Ranger (X:8,Y:8) Mystical Lands 19,348 4,572,320

Maybe Ill tally up the stuff later
  • edited June 2012
    Since when has it been 1v1, we have already proven arbites couldn't do it alone. So I'm gonna break this down for you.

They say we protect multies... Kill kesha, that's his business. Not ours.

They say we didn't help wit the bots. We have probably gone through more than anyone else and grown from it.

They say we protect pop farms and multies. Since when have we done that? Want proof they protect their pop farms, then go check out scorpios kd. Wonder what he is there for.

They say we have asked for help. We haven't had any other alliance in your news have we? But hell, I've found lots of others in ours. Guess you all really needed the help.

So quit talkin smack kiddos. You guys are the dirt ones in a war we didn't even start with you. All because lews cried like a baby when we put him in his place. Tools.

Oh and throt, ill stop tapping you when you actually pull you egotistical head out of your ass and quit talking in third person. You look like an idiot.
    Lol being honest i didnt ask anyone to help me. And especially not alliances cos Ive not been active. So i dno what the hell Darubian you're on.
    I merely said your NAP wasn't helping anyone least of all those not in the NAPs
  • and before you criticize other then remember that people like you are the ones that make alliances to lose a war - crying out how bad everything is and not contributing the alliance effort but seeking for personal revenge...
    Wait a second? Are you seriously telling me that I am not contributing to this war. Fool, I'm top of my HOF. The tippy fucking top. I'm so high up there douchebag that when I piss, it rains on your pathetic ass. I myself have thrown more arbite kingdoms powerless, I have wreaked havoc on kingdoms with this joke of a kd I'm playing. And I'm fuckin oceanic!

One more thing jack ass. You know who else likes to talk in third person. Elmo. Which only tells me you are gonna appreciate my foot in your ass. Now sit down and shut the fuck up puppet and let the big boys handle what you have nothing to do with.
  • edited June 2012
    Titus Andronicus (X:7,Y:3) @ Terra Form 14,466 3,537,783 3,315
    MYster (1:18) 3,508,212 13,632
    Dire Wolf (X:8,Y:5) Forest and Wilderness 7,969 2,502,074 2,925
    ROCKSCAR 1:4 DEAD DEAD DEAD - Prime SHOULD have this because he deleted the thread I believe 11k land 3.3mil
    Double0Ape (1:10) Planets: 13,487 Networth: 3,805,788
    Never come down (X:9,Y:1) @ Mystical Lands 15,928 4,539,042 1,878
    Rina (X:8,Y:6) Volcanic Inferno 16,841 5,107,171 4,437
    Sin War (1:15) Something like 12.5k and 3.5mil PRIME
    Zeal (X:7,Y:1) @ Desert Wasteland 11,190 3,117,598
    Chopper (X:4,Y:3) Mountainous 10,465 2,900,647 3,617
    Red Ranger (X:8,Y:8) Mystical Lands 19,348 4,572,320
  • This war is getting ridiculous but whatever I already did my part to try and end it peacefully.
  • This war is getting ridiculous but whatever I already did my part to try and end it peacefully.
    peace shmeace.
    Who else do we need to kill? Seriously this is stupid I literally just post up whoever I damn well please and watch them die for no reason other then I can. And of course the other thing that bothers me is stunner still is trying to enforce that retarded 3x arson policy for FAIR GRABS. Unbelievable.

• at this point this war has no point in going on, talking to some of the kingdoms in both alliances its turning boring and into farmining why not just end it
  • Picture an old civil war scene where people are dying out on the battlefield. Gefhar loyalists are the people up on the hill having a picnic. The pain and suffering of the people down below are just entertainment to them. This is the kind of thing that happens when you get a bunch of blind supporters to whatever regime they land in together. They are just food, and deserve to be due to their complete lack of empathy towards other players.
    Because it is so much better to not be active in whatever alliance you land in, throw fits and fail suicide instead of enjoying the sinking ship right? Alliances lost all meaning and feelings of loyalty long, long ago. So the question you need to ask when playing now is if you find it more entertaining to be active and have some fun or just turtle and not bother talking to anyone for the whole round. Personally I know which I find to be more entertaining, and even with all the bots you still mean some pretty neat people.

Alliances have not lost all meaning and feelings of loyalty. In certain rounds, yes. In other rounds, no.
  • I generally like alliances.
  • I generally like alliances.
    Same. I play with who I am with in any given round. I don't post up NAP's, don't steer away from people, just hit who I'm told to hit, or grab who I want to grab.
  • edited June 2012
    So now you have 2v1.....

June 2, 23:17:08 Our kingdom rhizo (1:14) bravely defended against Cobras (1:7) and lost 545 planets
    Our kingdom tunes of war (1:17) bravely defended against the past has faded (1:19) and lost 1,072 planets.
    Our kingdom tunes of war (1:17) bravely defended against HALLUCINATION (1:1) and lost 965 planets.

you could have end this but you run away to your mum...
  • Finally someone out there hitting you instead of us. I'm all for it.
  • Its very simple say...guys dont bash or abuse. It has worked very well in our alliance. The problem is your alliance is made up of a bunch of guys who dont care about rules, they protect banks,popfarms and god knows what else while bashing everything that they can.
    you can say it until you are blue in the face but if someone decides not to follow the rules there is very little you can do. You can not prevent infractions of the rules, only deal with them after they have happened. Yes, there are several people who do nothing for the alliance and look after themselves, hence why some of the worst offenders have not even touched a KT during this war. Every alliance has people like that. But there are those who do follow the rules, and would have been more than happy to get rid of those offenders if you had taken an active role in bring it to the attention of them.

I'm sorry...it's OUR job to bring attention to YOU who the cheaters/scum/offenders are in YOUR alliance??

Why would we care if you are not invested enough to take it up with officers? if you don't find it worth enough of your day to send off a PM with news/stat lines then you don't have any ground to stand on when you whine about being abused. It is like being raped and making a choice not to report it to those who could help. While it was a crime, most wont know it happened in the first place unless the victims speak up.
  • It's not a 2v1. We're done with the multis now we're just attacking. Everyone was complaining prior to even the possibility of joining the war that there were no targets. Let me borrow a picture for a second:

Oh yea, Stunner gets shit reviews but we've cleaned up the uni twice as much as any other fucking alliance.
  • All I do is kill kill kill no matter what what what.
  • Ever since I got this smart phone the number of people I piss off has increased substantially.
  • edited June 2012
    June 3, 00:27:53 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 50 planets.
    June 3, 00:27:55 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 36 planets.
    June 3, 00:27:57 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 25 planets.
    June 3, 00:27:59 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 20 planets.
    June 3, 10:02:03 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 41 planets.
    June 3, 10:02:06 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 29 planets.
    June 3, 10:02:08 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 20 planets.
    June 3, 10:02:10 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 20 planets.
    June 3, 20:12:05 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 39 planets.
    June 3, 20:12:08 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 28 planets.
    June 3, 20:12:14 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 20 planets.
    June 3, 20:12:17 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 20 planets.
    June 4, 06:04:03 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 30 planets.
    June 4, 06:04:09 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 22 planets.
    June 4, 06:04:18 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 20 planets.
    June 4, 06:04:24 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 20 planets.
    June 4, 16:58:00 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 26 planets.
    June 4, 16:58:02 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 20 planets.
    June 4, 16:58:03 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 20 planets.
    June 4, 16:58:05 Our brave kingdom 187 (1:18) attacked Scatter (1:18) and conquered 20 planets.

I be like yo Gefhar AL tell me to shut up again I promise not to over react. Remember telling me my kingdom was small har har that was funny stuff. Ahh the good times.