Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the [Arbites] alliance has declared war with the [Gefahr] alliance.

Comments

• The one where you suck Kesha's dick and he's responsible for 100's of accounts on the server. Ya remember that? Probably not cuz you're too busy smelling your own farts. Countless cases of bashing and protecting farmers, etc.

Had there been some actual vote where people were like we want the bots fine. That's not what happened. Yall were having a picnic up on the hill and just decided that people love the bots. They want to NAP Kesha. Whatever dude you dreamt that vote it never took place.
    I never said we took a vote, so not really sure what you're talking about. And you even had people from FC saying that you needed to give it a rest. Also, the uni had decided as a whole not to war Kesha. Why would I go against that? At least right now we get to die fighting real KD's and real people, instead of a bot. I'd take that any day of the week. We all know how much fun we had killing bots the first time, it was boring.
  • I usally dont agree with Dank but in this case its true, you guys didnt accept naps with the smaller alliances so that you could farm them into the ground for days while the rest of the uni did the bot war.
    Who are you, and which small alliance did I not accept a NAP with? I accepted any NAP that came my way.
  • lol now u just talking outta ur ass. otherwise odin and guys like lews wouldnt have came to us asking for help. Just stop talking your making yourself sound really idiotic now, everyone knows what u guys was doing your just trying to pretend it wasnt happening.
  • We had a NAP with the alliance Lews was in... I remember him complaining that everyone had NAP'd his alliance and it was full of the bots, so they were probing him. So not sure exactly what you're talking about on that one.

I NAP'd them when someone from the alliance hit Red, and then said he didn't realize Red had been raped by the bots. He offered the NAP, I accepted.
  • Lets wait for lews to come in here and explain to your dumbass what happened to him during the bot wars, and how he was doing okay out there until ur alliance decided he was all alone wiht no big alliance to protect him so gangbanged him for a few days.
  • just let it go Scars, once the SK propaganda machine is started up, it wont stop. Reasons are fabricated for wars, gotta spin everything to make you look better. It is what good officers do, can't fault anyone for that. Truth is subject to change based on who is telling it and who is listening to it.
  • Our kingdom Tony Jaa (1:8) bravely defended against MYster (1:18) and lost 171 planets. BASH
    Our kingdom Scar (1:8) bravely defended against Rina (1:4) and lost 1,424 planets.
    Our kingdom Budwiser (1:8) bravely defended against Red Ranger (1:4) and lost 731 planets.
    Our kingdom Budwiser (1:8) bravely defended against North Korea (1:18) and lost 644 planets.
    Our kingdom Roses (1:8) bravely defended against MYster (1:18) and lost 600 planets.
    Our kingdom Budwiser (1:8) bravely defended against Mysta SmokeTastic (1:10) and lost 567 planets.
    Our kingdom Roses (1:8) bravely defended against Double0Ape (1:10) and lost 502 planets.
    Our kingdom The Evil Empire (1:9) bravely defended against Red Ranger (1:4) and lost 968 planets.
    Our kingdom Heya (1:9) bravely defended against bastardia (1:18) and lost 100 planets. BASH
    Our kingdom Titanis (1:20) bravely defended against Red Ranger (1:4) and lost 547 planets.
    Our kingdom Kerfuffle (1:20) bravely defended against St Gille (1:18) and lost 486 planets.
    Our kingdom Lanstone (1:14) bravely defended against St Gille (1:18) and lost 253 planets. BASH
    Our kingdom Lanstone (1:14) bravely defended against St Gille (1:18) and lost 200 planets. BASH
    Our kingdom UES Holdings (1:14) bravely defended against St Gille (1:18) and lost 50 planets.BASH
    Our kingdom Potatoeville (1:14) bravely defended against St Gille (1:18) and lost 63 planets. BASH
    Our kingdom RideMyDonkey (1:20) bravely defended against TinySnowmen (1:15) and lost 219 planets. BASH
    Our kingdom Tony Jaa (1:8) bravely defended against Double0Ape (1:10) and lost 136 planets. BASH
    Our kingdom Tycms (1:8) bravely defended against FEED ME (1:4) and lost 305 planets. BASH
    Our kingdom Roses (1:8) bravely defended against St Gille (1:18) and lost 499 planets.
    Our kingdom Budwiser (1:8) bravely defended against Zeal (1:18) and lost 673 planets.
    Our kingdom Shredlocks (1:8) bravely defended against Zeal (1:18) and lost 47 planets. BASH

Seems like the word BASH comes up quite a bit when talking about Gefahr hits huh...learn to play your honorless assholes. These are just hits from the past 3 days mostly in my sector, if i asked everyone in our allaince to post all bashes and abuses it would take me a couple hrs to compile it all.
  • Sounds like you guys need to build better kingdoms if youre sucking that badly.
  • edited June 2012
    I never said we took a vote, so not really sure what you're talking about. And you even had people from FC saying that you needed to give it a rest. Also, the uni had decided as a whole not to war Kesha. Why would I go against that? At least right now we get to die fighting real KD's and real people, instead of a bot. I'd take that any day of the week. We all know how much fun we had killing bots the first time, it was boring.
    In regards to this uni decision that is where we had a fall out. I never saw any such decision from the "universe". What I saw was a couple people get together and say that's the way it was. I don't even know you and your alliance forum and chat had tumbleweeds blowing through it. For the most part I was your most active member and you were just flipping me the finger and saying you love Kesha. Regarding Darubian who was the FC member saying that I'm old and should just retire to let the bots run the server. I made it very clear that I didn't agree with him either and if he wanted to be on that side of the line fine. Just stay the hell out of my way because I'm not going to accept that. This will turn us into server 2 and there will be nothing left of the game soon. Kesha personally had 20 bots. Other people made much more on his server but that wasn't the issue at hand. This was about Kesha with 20 accounts holding the entire server off. The decision wasn't based on anything practical he wasn't capable of doing the damage you claimed while you told me the entire universe didn't want to deal with it. That's just ridiculous. As he was in your alliance it was your responsibility and you were just protecting the most active cheater on the server.
  • Now what a second, lews declared on us first. Then dropped it after he made his hit? We are the bad guys for putting him in his place for it?

Sounds like you are a tool...
  • Those are all Arbites KDs. And that was at the beginning of the war, when you caught us off guard. I authorized them to hit anyone who was in the news from the war to that point, as a shotgun.

As far as St Gille goes, you guys can have him. He's done nothing under my direction, lol.

The hit on Scar? KT.

The hits from Zeal and Red Ranger, they were KT's, whatever he can do to gain some land and stay alive.
  • Ok lets go thru this one final time...

Option A Group of players deem keshas few kds to be low priority, other multis as a high priority. We have time for a legit war, and we all go our merry way.

Option B - Or we could do it your way, kill his turtles, then next round have to deal with an extra hundred. Uhhh... yeah im going with option A.
  • I never said we took a vote, so not really sure what you're talking about. And you even had people from FC saying that you needed to give it a rest. Also, the uni had decided as a whole not to war Kesha. Why would I go against that? At least right now we get to die fighting real KD's and real people, instead of a bot. I'd take that any day of the week. We all know how much fun we had killing bots the first time, it was boring.
    In regards to this uni decision that is where we had a fall out. I never saw any such decision from the "universe". What I saw was a couple people get together and say that's the way it was. I don't even know you and your alliance forum and chat had tumbleweeds blowing through it. For the most part I was your most active member and you were just flipping me the finger and saying you love Kesha. Regarding Darubian who was the FC member saying that I'm old and should just retire to let the bots run the server. I made it very clear that I didn't agree with him either and if he wanted to be on that side of the line fine. Just stay the hell out of my way because I'm not going to accept that. This will turn us into server 2 and there will be nothing left of the game soon. Kesha personally had 20 bots. Other people made much more on his server but that wasn't the issue at hand. This was about Kesha with 20 accounts holding the entire server off. The decision wasn't based on anything practical he wasn't capable of doing the damage you claimed while you told me the entire universe didn't want to deal with it. That's just ridiculous. As he was in your alliance it was your responsibility and you were just protecting a cheater.
    Has Kesha raped anyone to this point?

I know you'll spew off with, "just wait for it", and that's fine, we have been. Still haven't seen anything. We killed the agressive bots because it needed to be done. Kesha hasn't done anything, and most of us don't play for score, so I could care less if he has the top 10 KD's, as long as he doesn't just ruin everyone else's round who's playing.
  • edited June 2012
    Yes, Kesha has been responsible for all of the bot rapings. It is his software he allowed the access, etc. I can't believe that I have to sit here and explain the semantics of this to you. This is the whole problem. You want to stick your face up your ass and pretend. All of your whores are now dead, and Kesha is still alive with his army. You're the chump cuz you already lost what you thought you were protecting.
  • OPTION A!
  • i would enjoy seeing the actual time/dates of those hits faithless. Also did you or anyone representing these kingdoms even put forth an effort to talk about this with any problems officer in Gefahr? Most of them are flying tags in their signatures, not hard to find. Most alliances don't spend their time combing through all the hits every sector makes daily to watch for bashes/abusive hits. Unless things have changed drastically I believe it is the responsibility of the offended party to watch for these and to bring them up. Good chance Gefahr would have issued KTs on some of those and even helped you with killing them. St Gille (1:18) for example seems to be a rather bad offender, would have been happy to take him out for you guys if I had known.
  • Kesha hasn't been a threat, he has sat idly by minding his own business and staying out of ours. He hasn't touched a hair on anyone's head.

You guys only declared to get to the top, just admit it. Lews came begging you for help after we put his ass in his place and you guys went into a fit. We has to kill em! What a joke.

I forgot to mention, you guys have done a pretty piss poor job of kting the "top probers and attackers". The guys you kt'd were huge, you kt'd for the NW gap. If you guys were going after the most offensive targets, I should have been killed at the start of this shit.

Oh. And throt, you got a few more ticks before I tap your ass. Bring it on.
  • edited June 2012
    Its very simple say...guys dont bash or abuse. It has worked very well in our alliance. The problem is your alliance is made up of a bunch of guys who dont care about rules, they protect banks,popfarms and god knows what else while bashing everything that they can.
  • edited June 2012
    Kesha makes random posts threatening the entire server in this forum. Gefhar you could have done the right things but you chose the wrong path and you deserve what's happening to you.
  • Its very simple say...guys dont bash or abuse. It has worked very well in our alliance. The problem is your alliance is made up of a bunch of guys who dont care about rules, they protect banks,popfarms and god knows what else while bashing everything that they can.
    Are you sayin scopio isn't a pop farm? He has 0 pf's, and 150k pop. The fuck you need all that for? Sure isn't for training because you could keep up with it.
  • Its very simple say...guys dont bash or abuse. It has worked very well in our alliance. The problem is your alliance is made up of a bunch of guys who dont care about rules, they protect banks,popfarms and god knows what else while bashing everything that they can.
    you can say it until you are blue in the face but if someone decides not to follow the rules there is very little you can do. You can not prevent infractions of the rules, only deal with them after they have happened. Yes, there are several people who do nothing for the alliance and look after themselves, hence why some of the worst offenders have not even touched a KT during this war. Every alliance has people like that. But there are those who do follow the rules, and would have been more than happy to get rid of those offenders if you had taken an active role in bring it to the attention of them.

Are you sayin scopio isn't a pop farm? He has 0 pf's, and 150k pop. The fuck you need all that for? Sure isn't for training because you could keep up with it.
    Was actually 190k pop.. Not sure where it is now though.

• Oh. And throt, you got a few more ticks before I tap your ass. Bring it on.
    You are no fun to talk with - there is no creativity in your sentence. Is it really the best you can come up with - "I tap your ass. Bring it on." ??? half of that was even borrowed from throt post. It makes throt feel that you have no other life but SK. Go outside, see the world.
    And whats more, could you please go to toilet alone and practice your offensive sentences before you come and talk. When you return then please please tell us something better. You can do it even after you have tapped throt but please keep your lame sentences to yourself.
  • A lot lower :D
  • You know throt started late, yes? Ive seen him buid tyrsis quality kds which are a step above haha
  • edited June 2012
    This thread has been such a joke....it started with this
    Guess we all got the war bug...well lets get this party started.
    This war was...is...and always will be about people wanting to war!!! Yet, sooooo many justifications have been given as to why Gefahr is SOOOO terrible and why arbites had to take them on in this 1v1 war...except for read through the news that was posted you have many from the UNI attacking them(and i'll point out only one and that is this, the AL of odin as an example, June 1, 17:01:53 Our kingdom Chopper (1:18) was hit by a missile strike from Vengard (4:13). The total damage done was 202 planets and 87 population.)

Then when Stunner no longer had war and was contemplating entering a lopsided war against an Alliance that stunner almost warred instead of Asylum(b/c 40% of our news during our bot killing week was from the very honorable arbites alliance...but 60% was from asylum so we went with Asylum..Arbites was a very close 2nd though!!!) we were criticized for considering joining the side of an alliance that had done blah,blah,blah...meanwhile the same blah,blah,blah is going on right now by those that criticized said alliance as JUSTIFICATION for their warring them! Then, they want to keep us out...now they are kicking around the idea of getting Gefahr to join forces with them so they can attach STUNNER!!!!! YET, this war is about honorable reasons and blah,blah,blah right?

I'll repeat again "this war was...is...and always will be about people wanting to war!!!"

Don't believe me again...read the first post in this topic again below
    Guess we all got the war bug...well lets get this party started.
  • funny story, i don't anyone not enjoying this war. When your backs are against a wall is often when you find some of the best people, those who will give everything for a losing cause. Lets be honest, an AL would be lucky to have an alliance made up of those people, because if they will give everything they can with the deck stacked against them, imagine them if the shoe was on the other foot. Tons of inactives in Gefahr, but those who are active are good people and i feel better for having met and played with them this round.
  • Since when has it been 1v1, we have already proven arbites couldn't do it alone. So I'm gonna break this down for you.

They say we protect multies... Kill kesha, that's his business. Not ours.

They say we didn't help wit the bots. We have probably gone through more than anyone else and grown from it.

They say we protect pop farms and multies. Since when have we done that? Want proof they protect their pop farms, then go check out scorpios kd. Wonder what he is there for.

They say we have asked for help. We haven't had any other alliance in your news have we? But hell, I've found lots of others in ours. Guess you all really needed the help.

So quit talkin smack kiddos. You guys are the dirt ones in a war we didn't even start with you. All because lews cried like a baby when we put him in his place. Tools.

Oh and throt, ill stop tapping you when you actually pull you egotistical head out of your ass and quit talking in third person. You look like an idiot.
  • war bonds people in alliance. as long as the generals are doing good job picking the targets and there are some active KDs left the war is fun. throt has been in couple of alliances through the time where WGs don't know what they are doing. with those exceptions throt has always been prowar no matter the size of KD, alliance and target (have even KTd arbites KDs). Very often the reasons to war are made like cobra said blahblahblah, but the reality is that every normal SK player needs a war and if they are lucky enough they get KTd.
  • darubian congrats, you are getting better but stop whining like a baby for once... you sound like a 15 year old nerd teen