Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: Camelot. Game Over. Town Wins!

Comments

• forgive the formatting -kicks it-
  • All we ever have is speculation. I summarized what we knew, and the most likely set of roles out there. Having to guess though. I think loafery and sky are scum. And Rohan is a kotr.
  • well i'm cool with a sky lynch so...there's that

why loaf?
  • Silent voting, and it just seems scummy? I don't know loaf at all though. So it could be a TERRIBLE read. I've never played with loaf so I don't know what to expect.
  • Ace talking = bad. Last game when the fire got lit under his ass he went crazy posting. He went wild last round and is going wild now.
  • forgive the formatting -kicks it-
    That's the reason I don't format
  • Rohan posted his revote after he was voted for, sky voted before he got lynch voted. That's why I didn't mention then both. I mentioned that sky had been voted for.

Anyway, ace feels super scummy to me so I'm sticking to him.
  • It's cool. I knew I was gonna die early this round after doing decent last game. I really am just vanilla though. You'll see tonight. It's why I'm getting my talking in now.
  • And last round you said you were clean. I do have a good feeling glo is VT if not a good role.
  • Rohan posted his revote after he was voted for, sky voted before he got lynch voted. That's why I didn't mention then both. I mentioned that sky had been voted for.

so you think it's less scummy for sky to silently sheep me than for rohan to vote on a train not himself?

lol that's amusing cory
  • I'm done talking in circles with you rsoul. I'll add you to my list of people acting too dumb to be evil this game.
  • Nothing has made me change my mind or else i would have said. And ace u are only pointing fingers on those that have voted u which is scummy.
  • Ace talking = bad. Last game when the fire got lit under his ass he went crazy posting. He went wild last round and is going wild now.
    Exactly. He may be Town this game but people can't be blamed for seeing him as scum when he's doing similar things to last game.

Also, go ahead and lynch me, Ace and Rsoultin, if it makes you feel better. You're only screwing yourselves over if you're Town.

so you think it's less scummy for sky to silently sheep me than for rohan to vote on a train not himself?

lol that's amusing cory
    I didn't sheep you, that vote was merely a coincidence. I put it in early in case I forget to do it later considering that I've been busy all day. No offense intended but I don't think you've ever been correct about my alignment. Ever. :)

The fact that you're even saying that I'm possibly scum means that Town should automatically assume that I'm not, lol.
  • Nothing has made me change my mind or else i would have said. And ace u are only pointing fingers on those that have voted u which is scummy.
    I explained my reasoning on you. Read all my posts.
    Exactly. He may be Town this game but people can't be blamed for seeing him as scum when he's doing similar things to last game.

Also, go ahead and lynch me, Ace and Rsoultin, if it makes you feel better. You're only screwing yourselves over if you're Town.
    I don't blame people for voting me. I started talking yesterday a bunch. Might as well continue as going silent only makes people think more scummy.

lol that's amusing cory
    I didn't sheep you, that vote was merely a coincidence. I put it in early in case I forget to do it later considering that I've been busy all day. No offense intended but I don't think you've ever been correct about my alignment. Ever. :)

The fact that you're even saying that I'm possibly scum means that Town should automatically assume that I'm not, lol.
    lol maybe that's true but you're rarely right about my alignment either ;)
  • okay well

let's make it real, shall we?

i've already established that wagons that form quickly for no reason usually form on town...we proved that last game y'all didn't want to listen to me in xP

the ace wagon is forming too quickly, partially in silence

that tells me town

that tells me some of these silent voters are probably scum

i'm placing my vote on darubian...it's a crapshoot this method of trying to find scum but it's slightly less nuts than simply RNGing a lynch

what y'all do is up to you, but i find no problem with forcing people silent voting to at least come into the thread and defend their reasons for doing so ^^

this "talks a lot =scum" based on one game thing is retarded. ace may be scum this game but i doubt it's for that, and again...wagon forming too easily probably = town
  • I'm thinking loaf boys.
  • lol :)

You're nearly always lynched or have been killed at night by the time I start getting interested in the game. I've said it before and I'll say it again - The first couple of days are always a clusterfuck. If you think you've read something, you're almost always wrong so there's no point lynching people over trivial and stupid things (That's a general comment, not aimed at you in particular). Ace is a decent lynch though for the reasons Cory mentioned but were Ace not reacting as he did last game, I'd probably be voting to lynch an inactive today.
  • If you're voting to take a mans life, you better give a reason.
  • Tried to post that right after that last one, that is my reason. Quiet voting on the guy with the most votes
  • question is who would target mages last night?

yesterdays votes (shortened for point):
    Mages -
    CoryNewb (3) - dbt, lowtemp, rsoultin, Darubian
    Rohan Castle (0) - Mages
    Ace1312 (4) - loafery, TMonsta, gl0stix, Rohan Castle, CoryNewb, Unreliable
    Unreliable (6) - KenshinHimura, SkyDragon, Darubian, Ace1312, Mages, Rohan Castle

Rohan seems to be the only one to have in-game motive to night kill mages. Also pointing out that although cory had 3 votes he did not die at night time, which either makes his voters innocent or targeting different people during day/night, but still worthwhile considering whether they are teamed up or not.

Um no, I voted Mages cause he voted me first, then I switched when he took it off.

As for motivation, this early on, errbody lacks that.
  • As a few people have pointed out, early game trains are generally wrong, though I don't have any better input atm :P
  • edited March 2015
    question is who would target mages last night?

Mages -
    Rohan Castle (0) - Mages
    Unreliable (6) - KenshinHimura, SkyDragon, Darubian, Ace1312, Mages, Rohan Castle

Rohan seems to be the only one to have in-game motive to night kill mages. Also pointing out that although cory had 3 votes he did not die at night time, which either makes his voters innocent or targeting different people during day/night, but still worthwhile considering whether they are teamed up or not.
    Can you help explain this post to me. There is not much of value here, just an attempt to frame Rohan(who I don't think is innocent). It's generally wifom to tie night kills to day actions.

Why is Cory not dying with 3 votes important? Who on Corys train do you think is most likely to be scum, if any?

And how does your post lead you to vote RSo, then backtrack and vote Cory, who RSo voted yesterday? I can't understand your logic and lack of explanation. It's a possible scum tell to me.
    cory didn't vote rsoultin. cory voted lowtemp first and then joined Ace train #5.
    I'm not sure why I voted cory. Makes no sense to me either. I think scum will be hidden among unreliable & ace, ensuring the kill on a non-scum
  • i will keep my vote on sky. I still believe sky and/or loafery are scum.
  • i will keep my vote on sky. I still believe sky and/or loafery are scum.
    I did say right at the beginning I had a feel for loaf...
  • question is who would target mages last night?

Mages -
    Rohan Castle (0) - Mages

Can you help explain this post to me. There is not much of value here, just an attempt to frame Rohan(who I don't think is innocent). It's generally wifom to tie night kills to day actions.

Why is Cory not dying with 3 votes important? Who on Corys train do you think is most likely to be scum, if any?

And how does your post lead you to vote RSo, then backtrack and vote Cory, who RSo voted yesterday? I can't understand your logic and lack of explanation. It's a possible scum tell to me.
    cory didn't vote rsoultin. cory voted lowtemp first and then joined Ace train #5.
    I'm not sure why I voted cory. Makes no sense to me either. I think scum will be hidden among unreliable & ace, ensuring the kill on a non-scum
    I didn't say Cory voted Rso. I said RSo voted Cory. Which is weird because your vote went from RSo to Cory. So you are now voting WITH who you voted FOR. Weird stuff.

Wait, wut. If you're not sure why you're voting Cory, why are you voting him?!
  • As a few people have pointed out, early game trains are generally wrong, though I don't have any better input atm :P
    You say this as you waste a vote on a possible modkill, Rayzar. Interesting.
    You say this as you waste a vote on a possible modkill, Rayzar. Interesting.
    Place holder. Leaving for work and don't have sufficient reasoning to lynch anyone. I'll pop on later and see if lynching anyone else makes sense, but for now I don't mind burning my vote.

I also voted damdred the day he got modkilled last round and ended up pushing town to successfully kill daru (scum), so w/e :P