Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: Camelot. Game Over. Town Wins!

Comments

• Sounds like it was vendetta to me. And yes, more conversation please :(
  • Vanilla town Glo, why you gotta ruin me this early in your return?
  • Why you voting me if you know I'm town?
  • mmmm

lol i should be trying harder here

-bounces on people's heads, seeing if they vomit town-

or checking the voting thread for more silent voters lol that's probably smarter
  • oh, i know something that would be fun!

let's vote ace again to see if he tells us more [s]sob[/s] stories!

-waits eagerly for story-telling time-

##vote Ace ^^
  • No more sob stories. I got through a day. Thats all I was asking for. I'll die gracefully if you guys decide to kill me now.

#Vanilla4lyf!!
  • i mostly want you to talk to me, though i'm fine with lynching you when all is said and done
  • I do find it funny that people use "you were too silent" as an excuse to vote, AND
    "You talked to much"

Speaking of silent voters though *looks at skydragon*

I know who I'm going to vote now.
  • I'll chat with you anytime. I love talking :D I'd just prefer its not in this thread, because thats been the excuse to lynch me both games now, is that I talk to much :P
  • -amused-

that's hardly why i'm voting you

i do not vote people based on "you were too silent" or "you talked too much"

xP
  • oh, psht, i talk all the time and hardly ever get lynched (once on purpose, once cause of evil!mages and me being careless while goofing off xP)

why do you think i find you of particular interest?
  • can we lynch cory, pls pls pls?

i don't wanna die ;o;

he's boring me to death

lololol -rolls around the death star-
    We could always just jump on this instead. If he's that boring :P

• I didn't mean you specifically rsoultin. Just in general that's what I see people voting a lot. As for why you're voting me I gave no idea. I really am vanilla though. I'm even powered by vanilla :P
  • The knights of the round table were out patroling Camelot. One of them wandered into the forest

because he thought he saw something.

As he was walking toward what he saw, he heard a whistling sound,
    then he felt something and looked down. Mages, knight of the round table is now dead

Mordred saw things.

King Arthur saw things
    This is all very important. No black knight. And we know there are knights of the round. Which means lancelot is possible. And we can assume there is at least 1 other kotr.

very helpful for mathing
  • Why you voting me if you know I'm town?
    I don't know if your town, was this confirmed? I'm town, you shouldn't vote for my demise.
  • Now that I have read both threads, there are three votes for ace, one vote for sky, and one for rohan? Rohan jumping on ace to keep some distance between him and the lead is sketchy, but I guess I did something similar yesterday to protect myself, so I won't vote for him based on that. Ace is talking a lot again, meaning he is probably bad.
  • The knights of the round table were out patroling Camelot. One of them wandered into the forest

because he thought he saw something.

As he was walking toward what he saw, he heard a whistling sound,
    then he felt something and looked down. Mages, knight of the round table is now dead

Mordred saw things.

King Arthur saw things
    This is all very important. No black knight. And we know there are knights of the round. Which means lancelot is possible. And we can assume there is at least 1 other kotr.

very helpful for mathing
    there we go

see for me...talkative people (unless they're just trolling) talking about nothing is suspicious

if it's of substance i'm happy with it

did you come to any conclusions about it?
  • Now that I have read both threads, there are three votes for ace, one vote for sky, and one for rohan? Rohan jumping on ace to keep some distance between him and the lead is sketchy, but I guess I did something similar yesterday to protect myself, so I won't vote for him based on that. Ace is talking a lot again, meaning he is probably bad.
    lol cory ><

i may just try to lynch you again

why does talking = bad? or is it just ace's talking that = bad? xP
  • hey ace

who do you want to vote, sky or cory? i'll vote with you ^^

he brings up someone jumping on your wagon and only mentions rohan when sky did it too
  • I should really start playing this one. Cory answer RSo. Why is talking bad? That's the attitude that leads our townies to stay quiet and not try to solve the game.

RSo, you think both are scum?
  • I talked way less to begin with last round and made sure not to bring up too much math because I didn't want you guys to realize how likely it was I was bad.

Anyway, let me look quick here and math some more. Should be easier with the extra info.
  • Vanilla town Glo, why you gotta ruin me this early in your return?
    Why you voting me if you know I'm town?
    I don't know if your town, was this confirmed? I'm town, you shouldn't vote for my demise.
  • question is who would target mages last night?

yesterdays votes (shortened for point):
    Mages -
    CoryNewb (3) - dbt, lowtemp, rsoultin, Darubian
    Rohan Castle (0) - Mages
    Ace1312 (4) - loafery, TMonsta, gl0stix, Rohan Castle, CoryNewb, Unreliable
    Unreliable (6) - KenshinHimura, SkyDragon, Darubian, Ace1312, Mages, Rohan Castle

Rohan seems to be the only one to have in-game motive to night kill mages. Also pointing out that although cory had 3 votes he did not die at night time, which either makes his voters innocent or targeting different people during day/night, but still worthwhile considering whether they are teamed up or not.
  • Last round I targeted different people then I voted. And tried to pin my kills on other people.
  • Alright, here's what we do know. There is an arthur, there is a mordred. There is no black knight. Mages was a knight of the round, if there is one there will be more.

On to assumptions, we can assume there will be 2-4 kotr, the higher the number the more likely we have a lancelot (who doesn't kill, only wins with evil?)

There will probably be a morgana, a more use (or two, probably one). A gallahad, and a tristan.

Also a possibility of a merlin, percivel, and gwen. The last 2 are unlikely though.

We have 16 players left. At minimum we are assuming 7 of them have roles. At max we are assuming 12 (really unlikely)

I'm gonna say the most likely amount of roles is 8. 3 kotr (one could be lancelot, don't know), arthur, gallahad, tristan, mordred, morgana, and morgause.

That leaves 8 vanilla town left. And 3-4 evil.

roughly a 20-25% chance to catch a villian. And if we go by last riund, the villians won't start getting caught until day 3 or 4. Too easy for them to hide. And hiding is what they need to do.

More then likely the ones being trained on now aren't villians.
  • question is who would target mages last night?

yesterdays votes (shortened for point):
    Mages -
    CoryNewb (3) - dbt, lowtemp, rsoultin, Darubian
    Rohan Castle (0) - Mages
    Ace1312 (4) - loafery, TMonsta, gl0stix, Rohan Castle, CoryNewb, Unreliable
    Unreliable (6) - KenshinHimura, SkyDragon, Darubian, Ace1312, Mages, Rohan Castle

Rohan seems to be the only one to have in-game motive to night kill mages. Also pointing out that although cory had 3 votes he did not die at night time, which either makes his voters innocent or targeting different people during day/night, but still worthwhile considering whether they are teamed up or not.
    Can you help explain this post to me. There is not much of value here, just an attempt to frame Rohan(who I don't think is innocent). It's generally wifom to tie night kills to day actions.

Why is Cory not dying with 3 votes important? Who on Corys train do you think is most likely to be scum, if any?

And how does your post lead you to vote RSo, then backtrack and vote Cory, who RSo voted yesterday? I can't understand your logic and lack of explanation. It's a possible scum tell to me.
  • Likely hood is that at least one knight of the round voted with mage against unreliable yesterday. As well as 1 baddie.

just like it's more then likely 1 baddie is voting me today.

I'll miss you guys, I don't believe I'll be able to keep doing this after today, as I'll be dead.

#vanilla2dth
  • I should really start playing this one. Cory answer RSo. Why is talking bad? That's the attitude that leads our townies to stay quiet and not try to solve the game.

RSo, you think both are scum?
    i think it's possible, especially if one is...kinda hard to tell this early with so much silence

• Likely hood is that at least one knight of the round voted with mage against unreliable yesterday. As well as 1 baddie.

just like it's more then likely 1 baddie is voting me today.

I'll miss you guys, I don't believe I'll be able to keep doing this after today, as I'll be dead.

#vanilla2dth
    lol no offense lovely but i doubt it <3

your math is interesting but not actually that helpful in finding the scum...once we have a scum-flip the world generally becomes much clearer ;)

so talk to me about who you think is scum

i think sky jumping on a wagon in the quiet is scummy...i also think that if he's scum, cory making deliberate mention of rohan but not him is scummy

to be fair, though, i could also see it the other way, too...being more aware of rohan and giving him an excuse while ignoring sky

which just makes me want to vote cory again lolol ><

i know it's speculation but not much else to go on presently