Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: Camelot. Game Over. Town Wins!

Comments

• Where in the rules did it stipulate that you could not vote for yourself?
    Moreso, to cut someone off at the pass, where does it say we have to vote for a player who is alive? If we're gonna be like, overly assertive over voting rules, i wanna know what i can and can't do.
    You cannot self-vote, or vote for any player who is not alive in the game. Please use common sense so I don't have to explain everything to players like mages
  • Where in the rules did it stipulate that you could not vote for yourself?
    Moreso, to cut someone off at the pass, where does it say we have to vote for a player who is alive? If we're gonna be like, overly assertive over voting rules, i wanna know what i can and can't do.
    You cannot self-vote, or vote for any player who is not alive in the game. Please use common sense so I don't have to explain everything to players like mages
    I laughed at the response. But I do feel it was a reasonable question. I understand why you can't vote for someone who has already died? But voting for yourself could have some strategic importance, so the clarification was definitely needed.
  • *Stares at you*

Common sense dictates that if a player felt that no lynch candidates were worthy of death they could use a throwaway vote on themselves. I have often used rage-quit votes to throw attention off of me and it has worked. Don't state that my question was a lack of common sense just because I made you feel foolish.
    It contradicts play to win, which is in the rules. By voting for yourself you are directly voting against your win condition
  • Nobody ever dies on day 1 due to inactivity. Don't push my buttons like this mages. You're the one causing a problem by assuming what I will do. Don't.
  • edited March 2015
    Day is over

Final vote Count

KenshinHimura -
    Rmagician -
    Mages -
    LowTemp (0) - Corynewb
    CoryNewb (3) - dbt, lowtemp, rsoultin, Darubian
    rsoultin -
    Rohan Castle (0) - Mages
    Loafery -
    Ace1312 (4) - loafery, TMonsta, gl0stix, Rohan Castle, CoryNewb, Unreliable
    MisssMeadows -
    Unreliable (6) - KenshinHimura, SkyDragon, Darubian, Ace1312, Mages, Rohan Castle
    RayZar (1) - Mr. Money
    Tmonsta (1)- Ace1312, RMagician
    dbt -
    Darubian -
    SkyDragonX (0)- Unreliable
    gl0xstix (2)- TMonsta, Ace1312, Rayzar
    Mr. Money -

Not Voting: Meadows because she's not allowed to self Vote.

Not Voting: Meadows because she's not allowed to self Vote.

Unreliable the Vanilla Town has been killed.

Get your night actions in. Night ends in 24 hours at 11pm Central time.
  • *Stares at you*

Common sense dictates that if a player felt that no lynch candidates were worthy of death they could use a throwaway vote on themselves. I have often used rage-quit votes to throw attention off of me and it has worked. Don't state that my question was a lack of common sense just because I made you feel foolish.
    It contradicts play to win, which is in the rules. By voting for yourself you are directly voting against your win condition
    Technically it's a group win. If sacrificing yourself so your team can win is needed, a vote for yourself can be a better vote then Someone else.

if you are saying it's not ok, I won't do it. But there is strategic value in it.
  • o.0

mmmm

can we have this fight in pm at least?
  • How about settling your differences over a game of mini golf
  • mini golf! woot lol
    it's been like a decade o.0
  • How about settling your differences over a game of mini golf
  • *Ghosts away first, again*
  • That escalated quickly....
  • I liked SB's replies earlier. A no-nonsense "this is how it is" approach.
  • lol -sits on mages' head- so fiery xP
  • sb is a strong independant black woman who don't need no man
  • ^lolololol
  • That's why phantom is the cohost...
  • ^lolololol
  • That's why phantom is the cohost...
  • you have an hour or so for night actions peops.
  • I nominate unreliable for co-co-host
  • I nominate you shush Kenshin
  • The knights of the round table were out patroling Camelot. One of them wandered into the forest

because he thought he saw something.

As he was walking toward what he saw, he heard a whistling sound,
    then he felt something and looked down. Mages, knight of the round table is now dead

Mordred saw things.

King Arthur saw things
  • Daytime peops. Vote it up
  • -_-

always getting rid of my braintrust i swear
  • Well shite.

**Fires flaming arrow into Sir Mages lifeless, motionless body as he sailed into the open sea. All Hail Camelot :(
  • Mages made that way too obvious, lol.
  • Mages was so young, so much life in front of him!
  • Hmmmmmm. I'm picking someone who changed votes until some conversation happens. I hadn't checked, did mages get caught on a puzzle?
  • Not even a puzzle. Geez