Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: Camelot. Game Over. Town Wins!

Comments

• Why is it weird to vote on someone u made a wagon on yesterday? I was the first person to vote on ace d1. Nothing has made me change my mind th. He used the pity card yesterday so he could survive. He is OMGUSing. After reading what sky and cory posted regarding ace's meta that he is doing exactly the same thing as last game when he was scum(?) I am even more inclined to believe he is scum.
  • I was meant to post this yesterday time flies
  • SO WILL YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!
  • I was meant to post this yesterday time flies
    A likely story
  • Am i to be yet another random kill like unreliable yesterday? I didnt see any reason on him yesterday and i dont see a reason why i m getting voted today. I have given reasons on ace and so have other ppl. Why do u think ace is town?
  • You aren't a random kill, you voted without saying anything and that is my reason. The only time you spoke up was when you were about to die..

I never said that I thought ace was town
  • Because I am town. I gave a reason on you loaf.
  • Why is that odd? Countless ppl have done that and i voted him yesterday and it wasnt an out of the blue vote.

Ace you are only seeing me as scum because i started that wagon on u yesterday.
  • no, because you started voting without saying anything. It didn't help that it was on me though. Although to be fair I did change my vote to you to attempt to save my ass.

I really am Vanilla though.
  • Day 2 current votes

KenshinHimura (0) - Rayzar
    Rmagician -
    Mages -
    LowTemp -
    CoryNewb (0) - RMagician
    rsoultin -
    Rohan Castle (1) - gl0stix, Meadows
    Loafery (8) - gl0stix, Rmagician, LowTemp. Ace1312, dbt, rsoultin, ShinyMoney, Loafery
    Ace1312 (5) - rsoultin, SkydragonX, rohan, CoryNewb, Darubian, Loafery, Rayzar
    MisssMeadows -
    Unreliable -
    RayZar (1) - KenshinHimura
    Tmonsta -
    dbt -
    Darubian (1) - rsoultin
    SkyDragonX (0) - Ace13112, rsoultin, dbt
    gl0xstix (0) - Rohan
    Mr. Money -
  • Day 2 Final Votes votes

KenshinHimura (0) - Rayzar
    Rmagician -
    Mages -
    LowTemp -
    CoryNewb (0) - RMagician
    rsoultin -
    Rohan Castle (1) - gl0stix, Meadows
    Loafery (8) - gl0stix, Rmagician, LowTemp. Ace1312, dbt, rsoultin, ShinyMoney, Loafery
    Ace1312 (5) - rsoultin, SkydragonX, rohan, CoryNewb, Darubian, Loafery, Rayzar
    MisssMeadows -
    Unreliable -
    RayZar (1) - KenshinHimura
    Tmonsta -
    dbt -
    Darubian (1) - rsoultin
    SkyDragonX (0) - Ace13112, rsoultin, dbt
    gl0xstix (0) - Rohan
    Mr. Money -

With 8 Votes, Loafery was thrown onto the round table, and a sword run through his belly! Morgause (mafia goon) has been killed!. Morgan le Fey is no longer protected!
  • Boom! Would I have called that if I was a baddie?

We have a much better chance of winning now
  • Good call guys
  • teehee

GUT READS OF WIN ^^

dude SL why didn't you strike through the votecount my name is everywhere lol
  • so there was only one morgause in the game...good to know
  • SB sorry lol
  • I like how Loafery voted for Loafery. lmao
  • that means...only 3 mafia in an 18 player game?

and only 1 nightkill last night?

meh
  • guys we prob have a black knight if there are only 3 mafia...and probably that mafia-aligned miller too

which means for whatever reason there was only one kp last night but there should have been more ^^ cool
  • Woot, let's keep this train Ridin!
  • I like how Loafery voted for Loafery. lmao
    still find me o-so-suspicious?
    My mind might've been a bit tired, but my vote on loaf was one of the earliest
  • It gives Town-Cred to the people who voted for Loafery but doesn't rule them out being scum entirely since Loafery could've happily sacrificed himself to make his fellow team members look good by voting for him. I doubt it though since Morgan is exposed now but you just never know.
  • As for the serial killer:
    Either there isn't one
    Or the target was protected.
    Also let's not forget the one-shot vigilante
  • Tonight should be interesting. Could clear up how many killers we have at night.
  • do we know who Sir King Arthur is?
  • is it night now?
  • The fact that there aren't 2 morgauses means that there almost certainly is a lancelot.

if we are about to lynch another of the Kotr, and they are one of the last 2, they should let us know the other one because its highly likely that last one would be lancelot, unless of course we find lancelot before then.
  • xP

hello parrot
  • This game is hard to follow. I don't know if it's the fact that there are two thread (yes I know I said let's try it) or if it's all the blah blah blah...