Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• MVP goes to Meadows the Town Doctor for her timely protections. Blocking 4 night kills this game
    But failed on the only one that mattered :P
  • MVP goes to Meadows the Town Doctor for her timely protections. Blocking 4 night kills this game
    lol don't say that, you would have only hurt the town anyway :-p you seered phantom and she came back innocent. I imagine that would have caused more harm than good ;)
  • Was just gonna say..no way Kenshin saw me as evil..so why push that lynch Kenshin?
  • Well played, Meadows. Sorry for not believing you.
  • The game was fun imo..again, thank you both for running it
  • lol nice job meadows

-flops on mages- ^^ my reads were pretty good this game for once lol
  • thankees tormented <3
  • It was fun guys, thank you for letting me host and not bailing on the game. Hopefully I will be back someday.
  • you must come back -puts on scary intimidation face- when you can lol ^^
  • lol nice job meadows

-flops on mages- ^^ my reads were pretty good this game for once lol
    Didn't you say mages and I were evil? And we were vt.
  • nope I had mages as town xP
    and unreliable
    and meadows
    and dole

you I might have said could be evil I can't remember
  • Great game guys. That was fun when's the next ones signups?
    lol don't say that, you would have only hurt the town anyway :-p you seered phantom and she came back innocent. I imagine that would have caused more harm than good ;)
    Yeah, I know :P Everyone I checked was town (except phantom who showed town), and both cory and shining died right after I checked them.
  • lol yup

cory you and sb I had wrong...and I stopped scumreading you anyway so really it was just sb xP

but I pinged out ace and phantom both the night I was killed and got those 5 right as town day 1...much better than I usually do

*is so taking credit

keeeenshin >> what is this about me being a serial killer >>
  • lmao I forgot about that comment :P
  • me too but I just saw it again xP

you breaky my heart ;o;
  • lol

I wish I were a serial killer. I still have yet to land a scum role
  • lol

I haven't been scum in awhile ^^
  • Get Ashnod in here with the mfgn popcorn.
    *Pushes Cory's spirit over* Make room amigo.
    ~serving trays of popcorn~

orange - cheese flavour
    brown paper bags - caramel

the silver platter - thats the one with Jalapeñ0
  • lol >> ash
  • Wow, I was certain that Rayzar was the other serial killer. Good game although weird.
  • I was sure rayzar was too. It seemed like he was always voting with ace
  • I knew the second she voted Meadows that Ash had taken the "lets play dumb" role a step too far.
    @Skydragon. My apologies dude. You have said more than once that I should speak more. I did so. You listened..and died for it.
  • You did a good job Phantom. Having damdred afk your roleblocker role for the entire game really hurt your team, but you all still came very close to winning.
  • edited March 2015
    I really have no clue Phantom. If I did not have a tutor, I would just die the day 1. It was fun. I did not really even know how to play the role, so just follow along.
  • you should shush Ash. You are outing Ace's skills here :P
  • I was very impressed by ace and low temp. Twas a fun game
  • lol ace obviously has played before

he is not allowed to be stupid/clueless -cackles gleefully-
  • ya, I don't get to be clueless anymore. I also know that anything I say for awhile will be questioned seriously :P Its alright, I got a fun role. and I always play to win, even if it means I have to die. And if my team can't win, I try to make it so village has the best bet ;D

I also have a pretty good feel of most players now, so can't use that one either :P I'm super excited for next game now, and can't wait to lead my own :D