Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• Night has ended and Rayzar finds himself....ALIVE?!?!

Being Day phase. You have 24 hours or until everyone has voted. May the odds ever be in your favor ;)
  • ##kill lowtemp
  • Well, good luck town.
  • This ending is flawed.
  • i voted and died.
  • ##lynch rayzar
  • ##lynch Rayzar
  • Votes are tied between lowtemp and Rayzar. I will run a coin flip simulator 21 times. Heads for Rayzar, tails for Lowtemp. Whoever comes out higher will die. If rayzar dies, the game is over, if lowtempt dies the game continues.
  • edited March 2015
    Votes are tied between lowtemp and Rayzar. I will run a coin flip simulator 21 times. Heads for Rayzar, tails for Lowtemp. Whoever comes out higher will die. If rayzar dies, the game is over, if lowtempt dies the game continues.
    you just revealed who is who >.>

@mages: if the doctor gets protection right at night, in the morning there will be 2 town 1 mafia
  • with a score of 13-8 Tails came out higher and therefore Lowtemp, the mafia Goon, has had his head cut off. Please get your night actions in.
  • technically mafia was supposed to win with equal numbers :P
  • Doesn't matter who is who anymore, just matters who is protected and who is killed. If we enter the next day phase with 1 town and 1 mafia. Then there will be another 21 coin flip to decide it.
  • technically mafia was supposed to win with equal numbers :P
    Originally yes, I was going to do it this way, but I realized that having a tie be RNG means that I can not just give Mafia the win if they are tied with town.
  • We just g
    technically mafia was supposed to win with equal numbers :P
    I just argued about this in pms to tormented. However, it is his game and on the first page he did say that mafia only wins when sk is dead and their numbers are greater than town. It gives an advantage to town.

• edited March 2015
    RayZar was super low on this game. But this got so awesome.
  • Ohhhhhhhhhhhh mmmyyyyyyy gawddddddddddd
  • I can't believe how sweet of an ending this is
  • *makes room*
  • #lynch phantom already!1!!!!11!1111111!!!11!!!!!!
  • oh snap, its not daytime. IDC, ive been saying it forever. either i'm right or i'm wrong, but i'm always right as we all know so yeah
  • It is indeed daytime
  • ok well then do what i say lol.

#lynch phantom
  • or don't. #lynch Rayzar
  • you have 12 hours for voting. IE 9am eastern.
  • edited March 2015
    Phantom the Mafia Godfather has conceded and the Town has officially won. Congratulations to rayzar the Town Vanilla and Meadows the Town Doctor for a great game.

MVP goes to Meadows the Town Doctor for her timely protections. Blocking 4 night kills this game. Good game everyone and I am sorry it went so haywire.
  • Well done meadows ;p