Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SK Mafia - Mafia, Serial Killers, Townies O my! DST IN EFFECT

Comments

• (bolding from a phone is fucking annoying)
  • (bolding from a phone is fucking annoying)
    Qft
  • then stop pressing phone buttons like you're trying to give it an orgasm and just take your time.
  • Never felt as lonely as I did this game. Good luck to Town, lol. I also find dead people's strong desire to talk funny, as evidenced by the last few posts.
  • edited March 2015
    good point.

Mod, could you delete all posts from dead people that happened after they died? :P

(start with mine)
  • edited March 2015
    Nothing wrong with those comments since they don't give anything away but it shows how much people who have died are keeping tabs on this game, haha.

*floats away*
  • haha sky. I have the habit of talking to the dead people. maybe that is why they come back.
  • 10pm est where did you go?
  • he apparently fell asleep watching Walking Dead
  • i don't know Walking Dead. Is that a TV show, series?
  • ##lynch Ace

Sticking with my gut
  • i don't know Walking Dead. Is that a TV show, series?

ModLynch Ashnod for living under a rock.

Why do I live under the rock now? I climb the rock, but there is really no reception up there...
  • *bites ashnod in the butt and run away zombiely*
  • ~oh God no...zombies~

tries to make a necklace of garlic...hope this wards the Zombies
  • lynch ace
  • err ##lynch ace
  • oh no, is Ace a zombie? why are you lynching him? I swear it was unreliable who try to bite me?
  • ##kill ace
  • I understand why you're voting Me phantom. But why wouldn't you do the same if you're gonna be lynched? By claiming doctor as a Townie I was able to attempt to direct our votes towards someone who possibly was a baddie. The thought was that after I helped us try to get someone that could possibly be a bad guy, that the baddies would lynch me, doctor still would be unknown and we would have that much more info. I'm just a townie guys.

I'm actually surprised meadows also claimed. Had she not the baddies would have lynched me last night. Clearly one of the teams had the right idea last night in killing tmonsta, with 2 people claiming doctor the best bet to kill the doctor was to lynch one of us during the day rather then attempting at night. Now that that its known though they can only kill meadows by voting during the day.
  • okay ace, so you are not zombie

but phantom is the bad one, like a second instinct that keep coming back...dejavu

#kill phantom
  • wow first ace lies about doc and now people are believing that he is town? What is he gonna claim vet next?

##lynch ace
  • Other then lying about being doc, tell me what part of what I said makes you think I'm evil?
  • TeH_Dook is set to be mod killed unless he votes. His last post was March 13th.
  • Also would like to make a note. The doctor can protect any person he/she wants, but if both the mafia and serial killers target the doctor's protection choice, then the kill will go through.
  • Other then lying about being doc, tell me what part of what I said makes you think I'm evil?
    Just lying about doc. Thats it.

Just lying about doc. Thats it.

I won't hold it against you.