Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The "I'm Running a WW Game" Thread

Comments

• Maybe. Those kinds of games sound fun, and I think in person they might be. But over forums, survivor type games dont have anything driving them. It just gets boring when theres nothing to figure out or do other than vote to kill someone
  • I really wanna do a fallout 3 inspired WW based on vault 11. For those that don't know, vault 11 was a social experiment in which 1 person had to be sacraficed every year or everyone would be killed. I think it makes an excellent premise.
    I really would enjoy this myself. I have an idea. There are no night phases. Each day the town chooses who to kill. Last man standing wins.
    how would you decide once down to 2 people?
  • That is where I've gotten hung up, but give me time.
  • lol might as well just vote homecoming king xP sounds like a popularity contest to me >>
  • new toy!
  • who's next in line?
  • Anyone who is more active please.
    I get what you're saying.

• lolol

I can rerun the bebop with the changes if that's kosher ^^
  • i have my escape game, for 16 people, will be ready by friday
    yeah...this has sucked, I know. I won't be on here anymore after this so i really wanted to finish this, but life has really sucked lately.
  • Same thing happened to prime. Hosted a ww and never came back. Rip prime and tormented.
  • Hopefully you can come back sometime tormented. Good luck with whatever is going on though.
    yeah...this has sucked, I know. I won't be on here anymore after this so i really wanted to finish this, but life has really sucked lately.
    Don't worry, I don't think anyone blames you for prioritizing events in your personal life over the game. I hope that you'll stick around in some capacity after the game though.
  • new toy!
    Nice:)
  • <3 tormented ;o;
  • Bruh, don't go away sad, we wouldn't want you to feel tormented about a silly WW game!

Puns aside, don't worry about it.
  • At some point I will run a werewolf. Not soon though.
  • Ill host next
  • Point of interest; I'm writing a new short story about a WW game that magically starts to happen IRL. You're all going to end up in it, or serve as inspiration for my character types. enjoy.
    i want a real life ww...only one...

we should all meet someday...20+ people in a jungle.

we're certain to get at least a couple serial killers, so we'll definitely get a game going...
  • Im scared mages lol
  • I volunteer to be the serial killer
  • ooooo

I want spoilers now too!
  • should start signups, games almost over
  • sb wants to run it ^^
  • Game is over..damn it all to hell. Tell SB to jump and run.
  • Can we doa Jake and amir ww?
  • so, I figure I'll run a WW game in the next few games here. I own "Ultimate Werewolf" which is a card game to make it easier to run in person. It also has cards for up to 68 players. A few of the cards only work in real life or are just unreasonably difficult to use. But, lots of fun teams and such, with a way setup to make the game balanced. The best part about this is that I can add lots of special roles no matter how many people we get to play, but the more the better ( I'd really like to get 30 players, should be able to run it with vampires/werewolves/villages/other for max amount of players with roles). if people are interested I can type up what the cards do as well, because sharing is caring :D
  • i agree only if i'm the one making the extra threads
  • I think it will make it more confusing. All votes should just be in there own post. Explanations in separate ones