Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The "I'm Running a WW Game" Thread

Comments

• ok, i'm cooking one right now...might be ready by tomorrow.
  • but no promisses
  • a maze-like ww
  • i'll finish introduction and expose it
  • Can we have a simple ww game? Those are typically my favorite. You can skin it with some backdrop, but you don't have to reinvent the wheel.
  • it has no theme, though
  • oh, there is absolutely nothing simple in my ww lol...so someone should take the seat for now haha
  • edited March 2015
    so, in this ww there would be no lynch or mayor votes. Its actually more of a dungeon escape with hazards (muahaha) than an actually ww...

Labirynth Game:

You wake up inside a room. Its empty, besides a panel on a corner and there are doors on each wall. There is a mask covering your face, it makes your voice sound robotic. A gun is strapped to your left hand.

A message echoes:

"There is panel in each room of this building. Every day you will go to a panel, turn it on with your fingerprint and make two decisions. First you will choose a floor ranging from 1-8 and a coordenate ranging from 1-A to 5-E. Second you will choose a direction, North, South, East or West.
    Once you finish using the panel, it will black out until the next day. Always keep in mind that you will never be able to use the same panel Twice in a row. If at the end of the day you hadnt used a panel yet, a chip in your brain will stimulate a massive dopamine production that will kill you from excessive pleasure. Be careful, by the way, as all doors close when day ends, so dont stay under one.
    Now, you are wondering what the panel does. Thats for you to find out by using it. Every panel does the same thing.
    Also, noticed something different about your body? I'm sure you did. Implanting the chip had some side effects, but hopefully nobody went bloodlust crazy. What are the odds, right?"
  • still polishing the introduction, but this is pretty much it
  • Sounds interesting, I'm game
  • i'm not the next ww'er
  • Can we have a simple ww game? Those are typically my favorite. You can skin it with some backdrop, but you don't have to reinvent the wheel.
    maybe this, before some mindfckery
  • edited March 2015
    I could run a simple setup. Maybe Doctor, RB, Seer, Vet vs RB, Godfather, Mafia, Mafia. or 3 v 3 if we have a smaller number
  • can we please, as a community, decide on a system for voting
  • edited March 2015
    ##kill [name]
  • or more like

##[action] [name]
  • lol that's pretty much the system already xP
  • but some people bold it, some people dont have the ## there at all, i've typically used #(name) because it makes it easier for me to catch votes

to many different ways
  • well, just put the format into your ww ruleset and dont count votes that dont follow it
  • problem is that with one, is marks blue

##azalieo
  • i know, the blue stands out, thats why i like it
  • A Player randomly spontaneously combusts at night?
  • I had a player jump off a cliff because he thought he could fly in the sky like a dragon. :D
  • I had a player jump off a cliff because he thought he could fly in the sky like a dragon. :D
    Such a great first couple days of writing.
    Such a great first couple days of writing.
    I was on my prose game baby.
  • And then people got really confused when I mistakenly mod killed Zeal and so I turned him into a Zombie for reparations. And then he killed the wizard...good times.
    It was a sad day indeed. I learned many things that day.
  • I really wanna do a fallout 3 inspired WW based on vault 11. For those that don't know, vault 11 was a social experiment in which 1 person had to be sacraficed every year or everyone would be killed. I think it makes an excellent premise.
  • I really wanna do a fallout 3 inspired WW based on vault 11. For those that don't know, vault 11 was a social experiment in which 1 person had to be sacraficed every year or everyone would be killed. I think it makes an excellent premise.
    I really would enjoy this myself. I have an idea. There are no night phases. Each day the town chooses who to kill. Last man standing wins.