Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greatest Ever?

12346»

Comments

• Um new old player if that makes sense? Good friend helped make him into a better player and he became a great :) him and a few others made 2ndc a small Ua of friends and former mg members.
  • Um new old player if that makes sense? Good friend helped make him into a better player and he became a great :) him and a few others made 2ndc a small Ua of friends and former mg members.
    bring him back. i'll swear allegiance and we'll create a new order! i love the ideals...help the weak!
  • Lol he already came back when I asked him a yr ago. What friend really keeps making friends come back to sk not good ones :?
  • so who is Lynog?
    is he some supercharge version of Elegy?
    He wishes lawlz
  • lol fepo. I smashed him everytime I warred against him 1v1.
    i thought he smashed u everytime.
    walls, you're shite an so are all your mates, you slanty eyed virgin
    LMFAO
  • who won the last game? who is that? THAT person is CURRENTLY the best. if you disagree dethrone them. what's missing in this game for me is not knowing WHO of all these public forum people actually is winning.

didn't omni or vindi or someone used to post the end ofby round scores with a little commentary, that was cool. i want to know who won.
    I'm a shitty player... i like to war, last rd was a joke... i was truly hoping Rackcity would get rank 1 but the ML fucked him over...
  • so who is Lynog?
    He wishes lawlz
    so, no?

• Secretlands (Jimmy) was best 100% cheat free player, all other names i read in here that i remember where not cheat free ;)
  • You're saying that he was the best at not being caught, right? Everyone who plays this game cheats obviously
  • can you prove you don't cheat? interesting concept...
  • can you prove you don't cheat? interesting concept...
    It was another era. Was it ver 1.0 @Waterworld?

• i dunno which version :)

it seems like ages ago...hehe
  • so who is Lynog?
    He wishes lawlz
    so, no?

Eh, I don't generally put Elegy on a pedestal, and lynog is a good KD builder, but I wouldn't compare the two.
  • no-one said holo
  • No one said holo Bc he wasn't really wasn't one of the greats
  • so who is Lynog?
    He wishes lawlz
    so, no?

Eh, I don't generally put Elegy on a pedestal, and lynog is a good KD builder, but I wouldn't compare the two.
    I've played with elegy an your right I wouldn't compare the two.

Lynchdog is streets ahead
  • I don't even remember elegy as a good player back in the day maybe it was during a break?
  • Id say hand down two of the best players I saw were jones and ftb. I can name many other top players. But those two were consecutively first multiple times before being ktd.
  • I'd give it to Jones, he's autistic. When he plays SK, he gets in the zone and shreds.
  • so who is Lynog?
    He wishes lawlz
    so, no?

I've played with elegy an your right I wouldn't compare the two.

Lynchdog is streets ahead
    hence, I said supercharged version --- more soup up if that's the right term.
  • VIVA is the best. He can singlehandedly bully, bash, destroy kingdoms and EVERYBODY is so scared/without morals that they will do nothing;-)
  • none of those Veii.

he is just creepy to me.
  • edited March 2015
    Maybe it's just my paying no attention to SK affairs but every single time I see a post about Viva he is starting trouble and ready to throw down. There is a theme with these "greatest players ever" where they are all known bot affiliates, networth whores, and just generally punk pussy people that want everyone to fight for them. 99% of the time they won't even admit where there account is even at, and when they finally get around to saying where it is it's finally rank 1, using a questionable strat that already got five others killed that round, and you know 3 other people sharing it. Thereby by default Seph wins as he didn't engage in this behavior. I saw somebody throw Mindstorms name out, well it was common knowledge that half of his friends disbanded at the end to push him there. Greatest ever? Naw, never. Jones, lol really? I've talked shit about him for two decades that mother fucker never so much as looked in my direction in the game. Greatest ever as long as you shut your mouth bitch! Anyways, saying somebody like Viva in this thread and then pointing to his networth... that fucker is greater than most of these people by default because he smashed them in the face with his giant ball sack and didn't run and hide around another group to protect him like Omni, Jones, Mind, Lynog, etc.
  • Names that come to mind for kd building are omni, sephiroth, jones, fadetoblack etc...

War general, I'd say kestrel hands down. His name is always top of my head when I think of something like that.

Alliance leader, I don't know, no names stick out to me, that's not to say there weren't great ones, just that I can't remember any of their names.
  • Maybe it's just my paying no attention to SK affairs but every single time I see a post about Viva he is starting trouble and ready to throw down. There is a theme with these "greatest players ever" where they are all known bot affiliates, networth whores, and just generally punk pussy people that want everyone to fight for them. 99% of the time they won't even admit where there account is even at, and when they finally get around to saying where it is it's finally rank 1, using a questionable strat that already got five others killed that round, and you know 3 other people sharing it. Thereby by default Seph wins as he didn't engage in this behavior. I saw somebody throw Mindstorms name out, well it was common knowledge that half of his friends disbanded at the end to push him there. Greatest ever? Naw, never. Jones, lol really? I've talked shit about him for two decades that mother fucker never so much as looked in my direction in the game. Greatest ever as long as you shut your mouth bitch! Anyways, saying somebody like Viva in this thread and then pointing to his networth... that fucker is greater than most of these people by default because he smashed them in the face with his giant ball sack and didn't run and hide around another group to protect him like Omni, Jones, Mind, Lynog, etc.
    Glad your finally realizing that your not worth any of my time dankybaby, it took us a fair few years but we finally got there.

Avoid being multi'ed the first 3-4 waves out of newbiemode, and thats dank defeated hahah.

I do miss your stories though, always worth a laugh.