Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greatest Ever?

Comments

• I by far think the best player to play SK was Eternias Revenge. Do you guys remember him?
    I think he was around the time when I left SK or starting to leave...LOL, I did not leave right away. I was one of those who was chained to SK because of friends who are still on AIM chat.
  • I by far think the best player to play SK was Eternias Revenge. Do you guys remember him?
    I think he was around the time when I left SK or starting to leave...LOL, I did not leave right away. I was one of those who was chained to SK because of friends who are still on AIM chat.
    10/10 dole
    10/10 dole
  • didn't sephiroth break the game by exploiting the forest planet? let me look this up.
  • it was omni...

from vindicator's guide.

"Omni's Ultimate Strategy
    Efficiency: none (was superior before), Difficulty: medium , Time: none, Annoying others: none
    This strategy is the only one known so far which allowed exponential kingdom growth. However, BCart has now changed the population loss formula, which makes it impossible to use it any more, so DON´T TRY IT.
    Earlier, population loss for completely residenceless kingdoms was not based on recent population, but 1/3 of the total land / hour instead. So a kingdom with 2k land could raze all his residences, then kidnap a bit every hour, and also train soldiers which he disbanded into new population, making the population increase extremely fast after a while. The money the unsupported civilians would produce would cover all the costs of training soldiers, and also generate a lot of excess money, making it possible to train TF´s and other unsupported military, so this strategy wouldn´t require that the player gained any new land at all. If starting to use it two weeks into a game, a kingdom would theoretically had been able to get a higher NW than the rest of the universe together only from the income he produced in the last day of the game. But remember that BCart has made this strategy useless now, so it won´t work any more. "
  • that was epic during its days.
  • Archived scores for Round_12A-s3: Strongest Kingdoms in the Universe.

Rank Kingdom name Networth
    1 Sephiroth (1:10) 129,698,339
    2 Oh Darn (1:6) 87,781,720
    3 Rec (1:2) 49,694,374

Archived scores for Round_12A-s3: Largest Kingdoms in the Universe.

Rank Kingdom name Land
    1 Sephiroth (1:10) 176,028
    2 Oh Darn (1:6) 127,360
    3 XFactor (1:2) 76,829

That's S3 so different than a regular round but it shows what Sephiroth could do. That's his attempt to play the ultimate income/nw mountainous kingdom which worked because I agreed not to hit him. As I was playing DW he just out-explored me.

Best player when it comes to optimising NW in my mind would be Seph. Other notables have been named as FTB and Tank.

When it comes to redefining the game it's people like Omni and Depressland who came up with alot of new strategies. FTB and Tank for example have just adapted their earlier work.

Rank Kingdom name Land

That's S3 so different than a regular round but it shows what Sephiroth could do. That's his attempt to play the ultimate income/nw mountainous kingdom which worked because I agreed not to hit him. As I was playing DW he just out-explored me.

Best player when it comes to optimising NW in my mind would be Seph. Other notables have been named as FTB and Tank.

When it comes to redefining the game it's people like Omni and Depressland who came up with alot of new strategies. FTB and Tank for example have just adapted their earlier work.
    A true scholar! Thank Toleria!

So, some light! Finally!

Can we proceed from here...who is the best? Seph, because he didn't need anything to make him great...Omni and Lemmy, with time can learn and exploit game mechanics...Tank and FTB builders upon work?
  • none of the above compare with the scousers, not in anyway shape of form.
    Hahaha I knew this place would always be good for a laugh
    what's scouser?
    what's scouser?
    The People's United Republic of Liverpool. A nation of former British citizens that fought a fierce war of independence in 2021 with its standing army of scary as fuck 13 year old kids with knives.
  • ...i'm too drunk for this....///////////////////////////
  • Oh darn was also a Fenris player.....who is this one again? I saw it in HOF, did not know he is also
    none of the above compare with the scousers, not in anyway shape of form.
    what's scouser?
    The People's United Republic of Liverpool. A nation of former British citizens that fought a fierce war of independence in 2021 with its standing army of scary as fuck 13 year old kids with knives.
    Love your explanation Xel. Glad i am on PFs.

At first, I thought they were the leftover army of Queen Mary of Scots after she was beheaded. Maybe, some 14th century remnants, brought to the future.

@Veii, yeah...you got your answer.
  • i am the greatest
  • edited January 2015
    forgive english, i am Russia.
    i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.
    We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.
    I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.
  • something in here smells of meme
  • i am the greatest
  • didnt greg beat his score? meadows could have beat it if she took the round moogle aled serious
  • i couldn't bring myself to farm good ol' st33v
  • i think i have the biggest s1 land one somewhere though in the round 40's. ziva david i think was the kd.
  • You know Meadows... nvm lol.
  • Ash, Oh Darn was the kingdomname from Sportscars4fun.

I played that round on S3 as Oh Darn as a tribute to him. :P To get his name archived as top player.
  • Oh darn was also a Fenris player.....who is this one again? I saw it in HOF, did not know he is also
    none of the above compare with the scousers, not in anyway shape of form.
    what's scouser?
    Love your explanation Xel. Glad i am on PFs.

At first, I thought they were the leftover army of Queen Mary of Scots after she was beheaded. Maybe, some 14th century remnants, brought to the future.

@Veii, yeah...you got your answer.
    scousers are the greatest of all.

I played that round on S3 as Oh Darn as a tribute to him. :P To get his name archived as top player.
    Oh yeah...that Scotty then, thanks. Good old gang!!!

Rank Kingdom name Land

A true scholar! Thank Toleria!

So, some light! Finally!

Can we proceed from here...who is the best? Seph, because he didn't need anything to make him great...Omni and Lemmy, with time can learn and exploit game mechanics...Tank and FTB builders upon work?
    Playing on a server with about 7 people so you can go untouched for the whole round and only getting 130 million is poor. I would have easily beat that on s1 if I didnt get KTed and multied literally about 20x and I had to grab for every piece of my land and defend it, not just sit there exploring.
  • Sure, besides the fact it's harder to grow on S3 because you lack the targets to grow by hitting early on. There's no inactives to speak off, everyone's playing for fun and chaos, which makes it a hell of al lot harder to defend early on.

I miss Scott? "think that was his name", anyone in contact with him?