Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: CYOA Cowboy Bebop - Game Ends, Vicious' Red Dragon Crime Syndicate Wins!!

Comments

• and tbh, i'm a little hopeless right now...

good side has 10 people

bad side has 4

they kill 3 every night.

if we misslynch today its pretty much over.
  • i am very suspicious why the female was dead.
  • ##Kill Damdred

Honestly either daru or damdred have to be mafia at this rate.
  • ##kill Darubian

I was actually gonna change my vote to Darubian before I saw that other people started voting for Rmag and it wouldn't have made a difference. Time to do it right
  • Yeah, I'm sorry Damdred shouldn't get off so easy. He called out two of the deceased yesterday and it makes it simple for him to pin me as evil.

The only reason I've been up for lynch is because I'm Darubian...

Give me something more than that and don't be dumb town.
  • ##kill Damdred
  • Yeah, I'm sorry Damdred shouldn't get off so easy. He called out two of the deceased yesterday and it makes it simple for him to pin me as evil.

The only reason I've been up for lynch is because I'm Darubian...

Give me something more than that and don't be dumb town.
    I dont really get how him saying he was going to kill them and then killing them, would make you look evil...
  • Because one of them died after pressuring me.
  • ## kill damdred because i think he did it.
  • My vote for damdred is because scum took out a good active player and left Darubian because they knew he would be up for vote again. Granted that doesn't mean Darubian is for sure town. That is just the way it looks.
  • if darubian were to be good, best path would be to kill mages and someone else, have cory follow suit on pushing a misslynch on darubian, and then not killing cory at night to lay gound for next day's misslynch due to questioning cory not getting killed.

so, instead of just assuming damdred killed them, try to wonder: "what would i have done?"

damdred is not guilty
  • actually, its more like, darubian is framing damdred.

and thats what evil does, uses someone's argument against himself to push a misslynch...

what evil doesnt do it say he is going to kill people and then go and actually do it.
  • Um...I am pretty sure they only have 1 kill...the others were scenario kills right? Or am I reading this wrong.
  • ah nvm they do have two -_-, shows how much I am paying attention. We can lynch either damdred or darubian I guess.
  • Again I say, my name is only up because of who I am. No other action taken was against the town. There is the possibility the evil saw this as a chance to pit damdred and I against each other and to be fair is rather lynch him than myself.
  • darub won't have time to frame damdred.

Damdred has his own agenda. My vote remains
  • Damdred hasn't been on since yesterday so I think I'll give him time to log on and say something.

What are you implying?

• sky, what do you think about the scenario i posted?

what would you have done?

Also, dont pretend you read what i said when you didnt even bother to agree or disagree.

Darubian himself didnt bother to disagree. He just repeated his same day1 defense claiming he shouldnt be on the lynch stand, when its clear we are way beyond this point.
  • Still does not make sense, the shoe does not fit. Either I would poke around and investigate myself, or just look at clues that are too obvious to me.

What you said is plausible but just want to see what Damdred has to say before jumping on any bandwagons.
  • i guess we have time, would need 7 votes to end in 24h

What you said is plausible but just want to see what Damdred has to say before jumping on any bandwagons.
    Agreed.
  • ##damdred if he speaks this may change
  • edited March 2015
    Vote Count::Majority Lynch in Effect!

Damdred (5): Meadows, Tormented, Darubian, LadyAshnod, Phantom
    Darubian (2) Unreliable, Teh_Dook

Not Voting (7): Damdred, Rohan, Ace1312, Tanker, Phoenix, SkyDragon, TMonsta

Currently, Damdred is set to be lynched. Day 3 ends at 2200CST on 4 Mar, or any time after 2200 CST on 3 Mar where a player has the majority vote (7).

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.

• For some reason I feel very suspicious of Phoenix...

##Kill Phoenix
  • So, one thing I'm wondering tho, is how the hell Tanker managed to survive? I mean I'm pretty sure that he didn't vote, I'm not even sure if he's been in here the entire time lol

Can you use a scenario to save a non voter? Because if that happened, all I gotta say is... swag.
  • probably a day 1 leniency...we usually give those
  • Well, off to my business trip

##Kill Damdred.

Ill be back in a couple hours when I get off my flight. Hopefully Well get a reply from damdred soon.