Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: CYOA Cowboy Bebop - Game Ends, Vicious' Red Dragon Crime Syndicate Wins!!

15678911»

Comments

• lol when damdred returns and find that game is over
  • So who killed me? Also, I hate that bastard avatar even more now. On a positive note 2 of the people playing here are grouped me, 1 is my sl and no one even tried anything unseemly. Kudos to more integrity in ww than sk haha

I killed you.
  • I did vote to kill meadows day 1...no one listened to me. =/ I also would of been fine switching to darubian day 2 but damdred never showed up to defend himself :(
  • why did you even vote damdred?
  • why did you even vote damdred?
    I'd assume the same reason you did. Neither of you had it for sure. You questioned it just enough to take the jump.
  • actually, i voted damdred to end the game.

i wont stress up over a town that is just idling over the days...they didnt care to debate over what was brought up in the day they were in...so i decided to just call gg.
  • dole being spike was a surprise for me...
    i was sure damdred was it, as i was sure mages blocked him.
  • edited March 2015
  • i guess patience isnt my best feature...
  • Awww I was killing Daru tonight. :(
  • To be honest, we had most of the power roles pegged early. Mages and cory made it easy and daru got an amazing read on ray.
  • Daru killed me cause of the avatar thing, purely spiteful [-X
  • Daru killed me cause of the avatar thing, purely spiteful [-X
    Your vote to lynch me just seemed off so I jumped.
  • edited March 2015
    /
  • Bah, I was surely hidden!
  • are we end game?
    did i successfully killed someone?
  • I don't have one made yet, someone needs to run one. I want @shining to.
    Wait what no hisssss
  • So...who killed me on night 1?
  • So...who killed me on night 1?
    kaoru :-p
  • I tried to spy meadows night 1 and somehow got interrupted. I tried to get the dook lynched. Not sure what else to do there. Claiming would have made fad kill me instantly.
    i was the bad role that turns up good anyway
  • I tried to spy meadows night 1 and somehow got interrupted. I tried to get the dook lynched. Not sure what else to do there. Claiming would have made fad kill me instantly.
    i was the bad role that turns up good anyway
    That's some buuuuullllshit
  • Anyway, game was pretty unbalanced. Any time mafia can kill three people per night and town can kill at least one sometimes it favours scum team they can just blue snipe for days on end and not worry.

The game ended after what amounted to two mislynches, nto enough information could be gathered by town to really go after mafia in a way that is any form mafia. It would be more like throwing darts at a board or hope that people get lucky with seers.

Either way ty for the game, i'm glad I just decided not to play at the end though nothing like a 20+ person game only having 9 pages.
  • its ok, i ended everyone's suffering by hasting your death :D
  • lol xP it's not as wildly unbalanced as it seems with 3 possible kp daaaamdy, just need to make some tweaks
  • 3 possible KPs when the vigilante can only kill twice ALL game is definitely unbalanced. Still it was fun.
  • but there were also the scenarios, which i believe were only available to the good side
  • they were available to evil but they're rngd so much more likely to go to good

5 scum in a 21 player game, they're not always going to hit 3 a night, plus there's a jk that can shake things up...like I ran it with 2 shot vig hitting town twice, and straight mislynches, plus perfect kills by scum...3 days for perfect scum game, 3 for perfect town game. it just needs to start on day 1...and I may need to reduce the number of players who can be killed by the third scum kp
  • the majority lynch was really the biggest problem for this game that i'm definitely getting rid of ><