Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: CYOA Cowboy Bebop - Game Ends, Vicious' Red Dragon Crime Syndicate Wins!!

Comments

• Figures, I told you they were probably town
  • T20rmente2D
  • I voted for you because you stole my sexiness spotlight, and no other reason

*shuffles some more*
  • Can some mod delete Rmagician's post? Its against the rules.

The retard cant go inactive the entire day and then make a big post right after he dies.
  • Ok, so completely alone and by myself I have come to the determination that several of the last minute vote changes are suspicious, especially singling out rmag so late into the day.
  • when you have lynch vote, do you get killed? or only the ones with majority votes?
  • nevermind, i saw the top 2 dead
  • edited March 2015
    So, they were in town, and roasted the dog? ah bad...bad ...one

Roasting in open flame?
  • toniiight we are young....so we set the dog on fiiire, and denyyy it...until daaawn
  • but but...poor doggie
  • Any last words...cory
  • Ur a dummy?
  • I guess it has to be asked - Unreliable, did you set your neighbours dog on fire?
  • I guess it has to be asked - Unreliable, did you set your neighbours dog on fire?
    Did anyone notice that it was Sky who started the fire?
  • Unreliable said that it gets cold at night and his heater doesn't work so I started a fire in the fireplace to help him out and left. Just realized that it's relatively warm in Brazil right now so he may have had ulterior motives for saying that, and not with just the dog..
  • its the song, man...Fun - we are young

SING WITH ME!!!
  • the dog lives btw...i dont kill living animals like that
  • edited March 2015
    ~starting to wonder if there are dead animals that we never get to see because....~
  • "Siiiiiiiilent niiiiight, hoooooly niiiight..."

The sun rose on a strangely peaceful Tijuana. Despite all the tension with so many guns in play, thugs and bounty hunters running amuck, it seemed that the feared massacre simply wasn't taking place. At least, until the body of an undercover ISSP agent was found strung up in the city square. Mistakenly killed by the bounty hunters, or had the Syndicate figured out which team he was actually batting for?

But that wasn't the end of it, after all. Shots rung out on the quiet predawn air. Jet Black, with Julia thrown over a shoulder, stumbled around a corner before falling to his knees. The woman was already dead...and before anyone could arrive in time to help, Jet crumpled and breathed his last.

Where the hell was Spike in all this?

RayZar the
    Undercover ISSP is dead.
    Julia (Mages) and Jet Black (Cory) are also dead.

Day Two will end @ 2200 CST Wednesday 4 Mar. Remember, voting is mandatory and failure to do so will result in a mod kill. If any player has the majority of votes after 24 hours, they will be lynched. (The mod kill rule still applies, even if the phase ends early.)
  • FML gl town
  • well fuck, should of made them blue...maybe the good guys would live longer >.<
  • really?!... Really!!
  • Any last words...cory
    ##kill damdred

cmsz will have its vengeance.
  • Hmm, I'm going to be outta town on business Weds, ill try to get my shit in early.
  • well this calls for vengeance...
  • first of all, lets get rid of the person that was meant to die day 1

##kill darubian
  • first of all, lets get rid of the person that was meant to die day 1

##kill darubian
    On what basis?

• To settle the phoenix x darubian feud

one of you should die.