Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: CYOA Cowboy Bebop - Game Ends, Vicious' Red Dragon Crime Syndicate Wins!!

Comments

• you know what, you people are retards...if nobody is going to even try, lets end this now

##unvote

##kill damdred

@rsoultin

damdred has 9 votes now. call the day.
  • Paranoia swept through the town. In a surge to eradicate the Syndicate, several innocent bounty hunters and one undercover cop were rounded up and summarily executed at gunpoint. Meanwhile, the Syndicate just waited on the sidelines gleefully watching the massacre.

Cowboys Damdred, Ace, Phoenix and Tanker were killed with Undercover ISSP SkyDragonX...

And all because a very tilted Faye Valentine was overeager to kill and frustrated with all the deaths of her friends. Forcing an execution prematurely.

With so many dead, Spike Spiegel (TMonsta), Bebop Crew (Unreliable) and the remaining townies (Teh_Dook, Tormented, and LadyAshnod) could not possibly stand up against the Red Dragon Crime Syndicate (Meadows, Darubian, Rohan and Phantom) without Julia to help protect them, even with impressive shooting from Spike.

Vicious had at last gotten his revenge. He returned to Mars with his crew, having finally killed his ex-lover and the man she'd left him for.

Lol, I am never doing majority lynch again xP It was right in the damn instructions for the start of day that mod-kills will be honored for non-voting even if the phase ended early due to majority lynch xP

Congrats to the scum team lol >< Great shooting Night 1. Town really handed this one to you.
  • lol RNG is RNG...it's not meant to be changed -flicks mages-
  • that said I do clearly need to tweak the set-up...I think starting with Day 1 instead of Night 0...removing majority lynch completely and just making the day phase 24 hours

I started with night 0 so that the scenarios could go out and the abilities actually had a better chance of being used, but if I do that I think I shouldn't allow night kills...that or change the scenarios to day phase? that might be the best option
  • he didn't roll evil 3x in a row mages lol did you forget your own game?
  • uh, i think i beat him in evil streak lol
  • i thought cowboys were masoned
  • like we had 3 groups of masons to balance the 3 night kills dragons had
  • do y'all think scum had too much kp? I think not and this was just a bastard of a game other than when I started the day phase and unreliable yolo suiciding for town lol
  • nah cowboys weren't masoned. we only had 3 masons
  • how is dole Spike?

mages, who did you block? lol
  • hmmm I think I had too many people fad could kill though...something to remember for later

scenarios are town-favored just cause rng puts them in town hands more often than not
  • eh that said, people really should have voted before the 24 hour mark. that one's kind of obvious with the majority vote -_-
  • lol yeah I think i'll make a couple tweaks like the n0 and majority lynch, then run it again...hrm so long as ppl still want to
  • definitely do it again.with that said, the bad guys failed as far as working together imo. barely spoke. good job Daru. and good game Rsoultin. thanks for running it.
  • I blame Cory.
  • I blame Cory.
    Lol
  • I tried to spy meadows night 1 and somehow got interrupted. I tried to get the dook lynched. Not sure what else to do there. Claiming would have made fad kill me instantly.
  • I was trying to keep up what everyone is up to, it was fun. Thanks rsoultin.:)
  • Dangit. I was waiting for a bit more info before putting in my vote.
  • lol >< yeeeeaaahhhh I just did majority lynch to move it along, but ppl didn't get that meant get your vote in before the 24 hours was up, apparently. it was also supposed to favor town a little that way cause scum would have to vote in blocks if they needed to save a scummate but I won't go into the theory xP

it clearly is not a good mechanism for a ww game on this site lol
  • Lol, saying you tried to get me lynched doesn't defend you from blame in any way, I was a cowboy =P
  • Lol, saying you tried to get me lynched doesn't defend you from blame in any way, I was a cowboy =P
    Whoops. I misread the mod post. Oh well.
  • Oh well, im in for the next ww game
  • is anyone lined up to mod the next one? lol
  • I tried to spy meadows night 1 and somehow got interrupted. I tried to get the dook lynched. Not sure what else to do there. Claiming would have made fad kill me instantly.
    I'm just messing about. :)

Although I would've tried spying Darubian instead of Meadows considering that he was almost lynched. Your action was interrupted so doesn't matter regardless.
  • So who killed me? Also, I hate that bastard avatar even more now. On a positive note 2 of the people playing here are grouped me, 1 is my sl and no one even tried anything unseemly. Kudos to more integrity in ww than sk haha

• lol when damdred returns and find that game is over
    I'm just messing about. :)

Although I would've tried spying Darubian instead of Meadows considering that he was almost lynched. Your action was interrupted so doesn't matter regardless.
    Night 0 meadows I was blocked. Night 1 I peeked at phantom and died.

I was 2 for 2 :)