Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW: CYOA Cowboy Bebop - Game Ends, Vicious' Red Dragon Crime Syndicate Wins!!

Comments

• You got my time. Convince me.
    Don't have to.
  • alrighty. ##kill rmagician
    Good man.
  • you still need another vote.... -_-
  • so all that did jack shit lol
  • Daru, think we should consider tormented tomorrow in your opinion?
    Really I haven't given much thought. I've spent most of the day annoyed with my neck being on the block. Let's see what happens at night and go from there.
  • Fine, but I'll get you the dook!

##unvote
    ##vote rmag
    Don't hate the RNG, but since no one else wanted to follow through(it's one vote guys, jeez)

##unvote
    ##kill rmagician

I'm the only one that's allowed to enter like a baus, I can't have people talking about how you just come in steal the show =[
  • i guess now i can do this:

##unvote

##kill darubian

:D
  • so wait, if they end up tied, will rmag die because he reached 6 first or nah, cuz Daru was holding the spot before the tie? I mean, if I had to assume, I'd guess it'd go to rmag, but asking for clarity
  • Ok, well thank you then Mages =P
  • you just wait :P
  • a long wait though, i thought it would end now at 22h, but cst is actually gmt -6...

so its midnight for me :(
  • wait, even worse, 1 am
  • Daru, think we should consider tormented tomorrow in your opinion?
    shrug whatever I have no role this time
  • nobody has a role on day 1
  • nobody has a role on day 1
    wtf are you talking about?
  • I've actually got no clue why I'm being voted, I spent most weekend drunk and certainly must've insulted someone. Either that or I've secretly made enemies.

And you mages are most suspicious of all. You ask me to join the game just to kill me off day one ? hummm mighty suspicious
  • fking drug addicts...
  • judging by the odds for werewolves/mafia....we are better off taking whoever the two people are up for votes right now and switching it to someone else. The odds that either rmag or darubian are ww are pretty small. =/
  • Is it just me or is anyone else like its day one and im already done with this game...
  • Vote Count::Majority Lynch in Effect!

RMagician (6): Mages, Darubian, Damdred, Tormented, Cory, RMagician
    Darubian (6): Phoenix, RayZar, Ace1312, Rohan, RMagician, Unreliable
    Ace1312 (1): TMonsta
    LadyAshnod (2): SkyDragon, Phantom
    Meadows (1): LadyAshnod
    Unreliable (1): Meadows

Not Voting (1): Tanker

Currently, RMagician is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends at 2200CST on 1 Mar, or any time after 2200 CST on 28 Feb where a player has the majority vote (9).

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.

• Is it just me or is anyone else like its day one and im already done with this game...
    Shining tormented and tanker feel your pain.
  • ##Kill Rmag

<3
    What about me!? dick!
    What about me!? dick!
    RIP aza.
    What about me!? dick!
  • We lost 4 people already? Wtf
  • edited March 2015
    i voted already..
  • ## Unvote
    ##Kill Rmag
  • edited March 2015
    Vote Count::Majority Lynch in Effect!

RMagician (8): Mages, Darubian, Damdred, Tormented, Cory, Teh_Dook, Rohan, Ace1312
    Darubian (4) Phoenix, RayZar, RMagician, Unreliable
    LadyAshnod (2): SkyDragon, Phantom
    Ace1312 (1): TMonsta
    Meadows (1): LadyAshnod
    Unreliable (1): Meadows

Not Voting (1): Tanker

Currently, RMagician is set to be lynched. Day 1 ends at 2200CST on 1 Mar, or any time after 2200 CST on 28 Feb where a player has the majority vote (9).

Remember, voting is Mandatory. You may NOT abstain.

• Day One

Without Ed around, Ein was without his most devoted protector in a backwater town full of cowboys and thugs. Soon, people started commenting on how evil that little Corgi looked with his beady dog eyes, and wouldn't dog meat be a welcome change from the swill Tijuana offered? It wasn't until they spitted the poor thing and started roasting it over an open flame that one of the would-be-feasters commented, "Hey...isn't that Spike's dog?"

Um...oops?

RMagician, Ein of the
    Bebop Crew is dead.

Please get your night actions in. Scenarios will be going out shortly. Day 2 will start once all night actions are in, or tomorrow @2200 CST, whichever comes first.