Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xMYx

Comments

• edited February 2015
    ^queer, Edc vegas, buy your ticket or what?
  • How am I talking out of my ass when thats what happened first even if you say its just goc. In goc Holo checked for bank and probe farms. Funny how you always look down on GOC because when no cheating is involved, you got your ass handed to you.
  • Goc was 30 people deep and it was my first time playing ther. So yeah It was a joke.

I ruled it where it mattered and it made you cry coz u wasted 2 weeks tryna get me hit, and I turned it all on you in 1 day hahahaha
  • How am I talking out of my ass when thats what happened first even if you say its just goc. In goc Holo checked for bank and probe farms. Funny how you always look down on GOC because when no cheating is involved, you got your ass handed to you.
    Goc had shady shit when I played... Questionable cases of holo overcompensating players for disadvantages, the game being catered to whoever was most vocal etc.

Not a bad game all things considered but it was essentially a simulator with 7 other players.
  • ^queer, Edc vegas, buy your ticket or what?
    Ultra I'm doing in March gonna be in Miami from the 20th-30th yeahhhhh
  • edited February 2015
    ^queer, Edc vegas, buy your ticket or what?
    Ultra I'm doing in March gonna be in Miami from the 20th-30th yeahhhhh
    Mafucker never done ultra but I picked Vegas, always decent. Ultra will be dirty nasty... Jealous
  • Yeah can't wait now there's like 10 of us going staying in the Fontainebleau on South beach gonna be so fucking good
  • They need to hurry up with the rest of the line up tho the cunts
  • Goc had more or less the same playbase as sk minus the multis created. There really wasnt much difference. You didnt rule shit, the difference was I was getting probed by you and not small probe farms.

The only thing you ever got over me were some hardcore trains and you need others for that. By yourself you are just average and never stood up to me :)

• I don't worry bout lineups with these festivals haha you know its gonna be loaded to the tits with class. I might do it next year... love me some Vegas though
  • Goc had more or less the same playbase as sk minus the multis created. There really wasnt much difference. You didnt rule shit, the difference was I was getting probed by you and not small probe farms.

The only thing you ever got over me were some hardcore trains and you need others for that. By yourself you are just average and never stood up to me :)

Ok pal
  • I don't worry bout lineups with these festivals haha you know its gonna be loaded to the tits with class. I might do it next year... love me some Vegas though
    Hahaha true dat.

Edc Vegas is on my to do list defo just wanted to get to ultra that bit more haha
  • Its always been

Lynog > JonesL
    Darius > Barricade.
  • edited February 2015
    The pair of your are 3rd rate players. Good if no decent players play

Remind me abit of a slanty eyed lovsan :))
  • You can say that about any point in history of sk. You are on par with me and together we would be like 5th teir if everyone in sk came back.
  • edited February 2015
    Maybe true for you I've played for years with most of "the best"
  • Maybe true for you I've played for years with most of "the best"
    Doesnt make you on their level buddy. I played with secret, does that make me as good as him? No. You can say I'm a lower player than you, doesn't mean you are right about yourself. Sounds like you are aware you play with the best, and that means nothing about you.
  • Maybe you misunderstood, when I say played with them I mean made top 1-3kds that bossed the round either with or against other top players.
  • jones is my bankfarm
  • Meadows is my poopfarm
  • Meadows if he is your bank farm. Who does Valhahah belong to?
  • Lmfao this thread delivers.
  • At the end of the day, Jones > Barricade. Also, Jones doesn't need multi's to get to Rank 1.
  • Jones come back and play next round or the round after that. We'll see.
  • Meadows if he is your bank farm. Who does Valhahah belong to?

If I am a farm named Valhahaha, then i am a farm that kicks your ass every round. Mr Bararararsahaha.
  • I can't remember any round you kicked my ass Val. You are certainly not a person I would consider to be a top player, even with the low standards we have now.

@Sky I share the same surname, so Jones > Barricade doesn't work. :)