Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xMYx

edited February 2015 in General
Apparently your ua mates think ur amazing Bc the the last two rds u guys got wait for it 20 mil nw #1 kds....so I wanna see how amazing u guys r as a whole. Instead of hiding in the shadows thru out the round and being satisfied to finish number one. Make an alliance. Run it war thru the rd and compete to the best of ur ability. Do this and the community may just give u just a little more respect. I am not saying u don't have....a top player barricade is defiantly a great player. But other than that I don't see any standouts. I was told quite the opposite Tonite. I think u guys should put your kds where u mates mouth was. So can we count on Malaysian alliance next round?

This isn't much to ask my return rd I announced I was gonna al 3-4 weeks prior to the rd starting and ended up with 1 GrumpyOldMen 559,046,978 111,809,395. Any respectable member of the community can say this was a fair rd that was 99% multi free.

So xMYx can u guys do it? Or always gonna chant at the end of the rd that u won hiding behind better players and ur win was a shallow one by any decent Sk players standards.

All that being said I am not bashing u guys. I have had members of this ua in alliances with me and some r great fighters. But get off other plps coat tails of You wanna have any sort of respect. And Pls for the love of God this does mean multi like crazy as I stated above I achieved a record breaking rd multi free. Please try to do the same. No one wants to deal with a repeat of this round. If u need to multi don't take this challenge.

Comments

• LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Moogle did you just make a thread of xmyx to brag about yourself? you give yourself too much credit. You're good, but you are not that good.

I find it funny how you ended the post with "for the love of God this does not mean multi like crazy ... multi free ... " - look who's talking!

If you and ur secret multi friend didn't have those 200-300 bots running around killing us, we'd have owned you lot. quite easily! Please don't be a hypocrite and pretend to be self righteous in SK, you're far from it.

We will come back and play when you decide to tell your multi friend, whom you have control of, to take a break from the game. Or else, enjoy the game of your so called "domination" and multi free game.

and for Christ's sake, stop thinking so highly of yourself like you're some SK great, you are definitely far from it.
  • Oh look Dank Jr. came back.
  • look, you guys keep letting them into your stacked alliances. you have nobody to blame but yourselves
  • Not really. The multis land everywhere...they decide who to kill most. DmS has been hit as well there were just more active DmS members to start so more survived.
  • btw moogle, the challenge is accepted for next two rounds to shut you up for good. Provided you tell your secretfriend multi owner to grow some balls to play less than 5kds instead of 300+ to assist you. Asking him to play 1 kd almost impossible.

Barricade won't be playing next round. so looks like you're gonna cruise the entire round, since none of us Malaysians can play a top kd as well as you do. maybe if you don't mind, you can school us?

By the way, I bet some of your friends whom their kd is dead this round don't even know you are in contact with the multi owner right? It's all good mate, your secret is safe with us ;)
  • check out how bias the first few waves by multis were. All our top 10 died in the first few waves. so please bury that nonsense of multis aim DMS as well.

Multis had no one else better to go for after that. Any competition are already long gone. And I'm jus claiming moogle, not the entire DMS. Guys like flames & jest don't even know moogle is behind it.
  • So moogle killed himself with multis...BRILLIANT!
  • I mean I dislike it when moogle ALs as much as anyone but at least make sense with your criticism.
  • I'm surprised you didnt think it was me. Nice to see you were getting trolled by one of them. I didnt read the conversation, so I don't know what was said.

Regarding your first point moogle, you should know that the #1 nw amount depends on everything that happens in the round. Early wars, naps etc. Every player should know most of the time that the #1 player is there by default as the best and the biggest threats are usually killed off. If you dominated so hard, why wasn't your friend first? I don't really care for the details, If I'm first and killed off then thats that. Everyone will remember for awhile and then forget. Move onto the next round, but its players like you who keep talking themselves up about past rounds like some sk god, I really don't think I do that, go around saying I'm the best or anything. You might find a couple of quotes. Back in the day I was maybe only a top 25 player. I never tag up because most of the time I'm killed as soon as my name gets out. Look at this round mercer and yourself blatently farmed with 3/4 wls and nobody does anything. I grab an open kd twice sending out a large chunk of my tanks and get ktd for it. Simply because you can. Though the excuses are often pathetic. A xmyx player has finished first in three of the last six rounds. I dont care how you think about that. I dont care about your alliances from the past rounds. I just remember perm naps all round with half of the universe.

We did make an alliance once and it was called Mutiny, it won its early wars and then I died and decided to give leadership up. Control likely came to your supporters and you made NA, one you consider to be a successful alliance on mutiny foundations. I know very well had a lot of your supporters in that alliance, but sometime past and we had those new leaders killed and then leadership past to a third party for the rest of the round whom was mostly talking orders from myself. And yes that is a round we finished with a kd #1. It doesnt matter how the round plays out and nobody really believes the #1 kd is the deserved winner, its just how it is. I bet this is the first time you even heard this because we generally dont brag. Anyway I'm never really involved with any alliance running, too much effort for me. I'm just a player.

Regarding the multis bots of the last two rounds, I believe you or your friends have a strong affilation with the person behind it.

• Not really. The multis land everywhere...they decide who to kill most. DmS has been hit as well there were just more active DmS members to start so more survived.
    i feel like you missed the point
  • Nah, I was just ignoring your joke...I assume it was meant to be a joke.
  • edited February 2015
    i am just. A regular joe bro. No Sk God and wasn't bragging just stating facts. Even Barry can say when I killed him GoM rd. It was 100% legit along with the rest of the kds the we killed. I just found it funny ur mate talked so highly of ur ua when for the most part u guys sit back and do nothing or very little when other top kds r dying fighting their ass off. So I want to see you guys from start to finish actually war legit like I was able to with friends and many others I didn't even know till said rd.

Again Kane this was not my alliance I took it over after leadership was mostly all multied. To suggest I multied my friends and myself is laughable idk what u guys do in my but hell that not how we roll.

Again To point out blatant point in my original post I compared a multi free round not this round. Do that not ur normal multing stacking taking over ur "friends" kd. If u can't make a top kd In Sk with such a small player base u sux at math or just don't care.

No Barry as I don't think the owner of all the multis was u. It pretty obvious it wasn't or u woulda killed me and many others in dms and left the 1,4 multis to whore and win. Which all did besides aland/damn forgot how name this rd. This is the only my kd I have ran into who truly fight for the alliance he lands in. Jerry babe, and the othe two who got multied. All shit nw whores who did nothing but play for themselves.

Long story short happy ur gonna try from to stop riding plps coat tails. And make something of urself on ur own.

Ps Kane Ya I must run all these multis or know who does Bc I really enjoy multing Plp I talk to everyday.....this is why u will fail next rd. I have preached it a million times sk is a social game. Other than Barry most of u guys r asshole and don't do shit but help each other. Besides aland dude I still think ur Koo lol
  • So moogle killed himself with multis...BRILLIANT!

Tmonsta,

The D4-77 or whatsoever the IP bot is, didn't lay a finger on moogle. Moogle would've whore his way up, enjoying the benefit of multi raping most of our top10 the 3rd week of the game. After that there was no one else competing.

In fact moogle and his closest bunch are protected by multibots. As with anything, always look at the first few casualties and you will be able to assess the intention of the multibot behind.

Moogle's sense domination is totally misleading. How can we put on a front when most of the top10 were us in paw and you just cleared us up because we formed a threat. They had to resort on cheap tactics to kt chasing rainbows, and then when we threaten to war them they fall back and knew they can't fight this early. Then a day later the multibot took action and killed chasing rainbows and all the rest of paw top10.

Once again, to reiterate, moogle definitely wasn't a victim of such multibots. He's a friend.
  • 1 GrumpyOldMen 559,046,978 111,809,395. Any respectable member of the community can say this was a fair rd that was 99% multi free.
    I AM THE ONE PERCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited February 2015
    <
  • 1 GrumpyOldMen 559,046,978 111,809,395. Any respectable member of the community can say this was a fair rd that was 99% multi free.
    I AM THE ONE PERCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think I was multying that round, but of course I was curtiius enough not to fuck with anyone.
  • Kane ur an idiot I just said all my friends were raped along with myself. Also when ur claiming o did this raping I was Mexico on vacation. Another reason u idiot. U wanna hear reason three ur a complete retard?

I play 100% on my phone. I must run 200 multis on my phone Bring ur kim Jong slander back to ur Unicorn cave

Ur stupidity lvl. Ain't nobody got time for that.
  • Moogle - if the multibot gives next round a free round, we will play. This round would've gone very different if they didn't flushed us all our in 3rd week.

If you are somehow in contact with the multi owner, do tell him to give us the next two rounds bot free. Then we have a game. Otherwise it's just trash talk and wasting each other time.
  • Didn't you get multi raped at 300 land? I saw a screenshot with you alive at this land. I mean yeah sure thats multi raped.

And I think Kane says you are affilated, not the actual owner.
  • And I have to laugh a little Moogle. The person who was winding you up, isn't normally like that. Totally out of character, normally a real lazy fuck.
  • He flushed all of u but barricade had 6 multi accounts Intresting.....

Well I am sure bot owner can read Pfs so how about we both ask Bc we have the same chance of letting him know we don't want multis.

Bot owner Pls stay away

Now u say bot owner Pls stay away and I swear the Malaysian ua will only have 1 account per person not 1 account per letter in name?
  • Ya right around Barry and I was a kt for 8 days the uni never woulda finished me. Ur point is?
  • Being KT by the uni and being KT by the multi is different. It doesnt mean as much when the multi finishes you off. You are already fucked, adding the multi on the end just allows you to say..oh look the multi got me aswell.
  • Ofc spin it how u would like Barry. Isn't that the same as saying Gogeta shoulda been ktd by the uni not u? Now ur the one with double standards and warping things. Come back when ur breath don't smell like shit bro.
  • tldr: get a room.
  • edited February 2015
    Walls were already in the room u told me u weren't into sharing wtf?
  • You are funny moogle. That I have to give you credit.

Are you seriously going to sit there and point fingers at people talking about single account, and pretend to be clean?

Don't be silly. It's like the Americans going to iraq and bush said it's for the greater good of the world, freedom and democracy that's what we stand for.

• Moral of the story here is Noobicade got outbuilt by Rob despite farming and his 7 probe farms. End of discussion.
  • Its getting hot in here,so take off all your clothes
  • And get your probe farms of me, or I will start breaking your tops down. :)