Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xMYx

Comments

• Walls were already in the room u told me u weren't into sharing wtf?
    get another room
  • Rob if you want my number 1 kd, I do accept paypal. Just ask bro.
  • Can anyone else smell the jealousy in here?....

Lmao, wasn't Barricade top until he got multied?

Didnt Rob pay real cash for top KDs?....

They are rhetorical questions by the way, the answer are Yes to all.

• edited February 2015
    Rob if you want my number 1 kd, I do accept paypal. Just ask bro.
    If I want a rank 2 kingdom in the future Noobicade. I'll send you a check in the mail, pm me with the appropriate info in case I decide to do so.
  • Robtomo how long have you been hard for Barricade?
  • Go away xMYx noob the big boys are talking your just a grunt.
  • edited February 2015
    Sounded like you called me a big boy. Make up your mind.

I think most saw I was top for three days before I was multid. You need to stop playing with your eyes closed rob.
  • Sounded like you called me a big boy. Make up your mind.

I think most saw I was first top for three days before I was multid. You need to stop playing with your eyes closed rob.
    I'm just telling your xMYx soldiers to fall back in line. There job consists of making as many kingdoms possible to take out the competition and of course backing you up in the pfs whenever deemed necessary.

I think you are the one who is playing blind as I held rank 1 from the end of newbie mode until 800k networth, at which point I was multid. You passed me by a small margin for maybe half a day after farming. Not only that, but once again I reiterate. You had 7 probe farms this round lol.

• Thats not how most others seem to remember it. Just you. Maybe someone like Jester can clarify because he was the one who had me down for kt. I didnt realise 30k nw was a small margin at that stage of that game. Anyone can be rank 1 out of newbie, just play terra or forest all res and tanks. Shit rob youre good.

Waiting for your daily pm.
  • Thats not how most others seem to remember it. Just you. Maybe someone like Jester can clarify because he was the one who had me down for kt. I didnt realise 30k nw was a small margin at that stage of that game. Anyone can be rank 1 out of newbie, just play terra or forest all res and tanks. Shit rob youre good.

Waiting for your daily pm.
    I'm pretty sure Jester is the one who was Kting you for farming. I'm impressed Noobicade you managed to pass me by a small margin after a nice display of farming in combination with 7 probe farms all matching the same ip. Oh hold on I forgot your xMyx soldiers donated those accounts to you so you could help clear out multis or something. Good one.
  • Jester killed me because I was a threat. Simple as, so did the multi choose me first. You had to wait your turn.
  • edited February 2015
    Jester killed me because I was a threat. Simple as, so did the multi choose me first. You had to wait your turn.
    Right because your all tank mount kingdom was a huge threat. You were KT'd because you cheated, simple as that. All I see in this thread is xMYx noobs crying because they got out multi'd this round lol. Barricade you better whip them into shape, let them know that you need more kingdoms per player next round.
  • edited February 2015
    Go away xMYx noob the big boys are talking your just a grunt.
    Pmsl, put the toys back in your pram mate.

I am not Malaysian, I'm English.

From an impartial point of view.... They are very good KD builders, far better than you from what I see... far better than me.

• This is like watching the SK Championships with everyone claiming to be the best, but everyone here multi's and would've been disqualified anyway.
  • The best player who still plays and is pretty clean is clay honestly, even when he is bored....

Don't link him to this post though
  • I really dont' know why anyone even cares anymore I enjoy building and competing against my friends and usually owning the universe. But i'm happy just not playing to lol, the amount of care that I read in the thread is kinda saddening
  • I really dont' know why anyone even cares anymore I enjoy building and competing against my friends and usually owning the universe. But i'm happy just not playing to lol, the amount of care that I read in the thread is kinda saddening
    You are just jealous that you are not #1 on a ancient text based game with dwindling players that is only played by nerds who all cheat but spend their day telling other cheats how much the cheats cheat while cheating behind the cheats backs.

Fucking cheats....
  • Lmfao sk is funny
  • I really dont' know why anyone even cares anymore
    That's what makes the multi owner this round an even sadder individual. He made all those accounts just to show around 100-150 people (Who barely give a shit about the game anyway) who's boss.

I mean, having a Land/Probe farm or two is hardly anything special but wasting so much time and effort to multi some people? The guy must be the biggest and saddest loser anyone has ever seen.
  • Yeah skydragonx, couldn't agree more.

What kd were you btw? before Mr multi friend killed you?
  • edited February 2015
    He didn't. Disbanded a couple of days after Newbie Mode exit in response to seeing the multi's killing non-DmS kingdoms. Think I was in Pie's alliance. Figured that I'd be hit sooner or later since I was Top 5 or 10 or something.
  • Walls were already in the room u told me u weren't into sharing wtf?
    get another room
    +1

• I'm surprised you didnt think it was me. Nice to see you were getting trolled by one of them. I didnt read the conversation, so I don't know what was said.

Regarding your first point moogle, you should know that the #1 nw amount depends on everything that happens in the round. Early wars, naps etc. Every player should know most of the time that the #1 player is there by default as the best and the biggest threats are usually killed off. If you dominated so hard, why wasn't your friend first? I don't really care for the details, If I'm first and killed off then thats that. Everyone will remember for awhile and then forget. Move onto the next round, but its players like you who keep talking themselves up about past rounds like some sk god, I really don't think I do that, go around saying I'm the best or anything. You might find a couple of quotes. Back in the day I was maybe only a top 25 player. I never tag up because most of the time I'm killed as soon as my name gets out. Look at this round mercer and yourself blatently farmed with 3/4 wls and nobody does anything. I grab an open kd twice sending out a large chunk of my tanks and get ktd for it. Simply because you can. Though the excuses are often pathetic. A xmyx player has finished first in three of the last six rounds. I dont care how you think about that. I dont care about your alliances from the past rounds. I just remember perm naps all round with half of the universe.

We did make an alliance once and it was called Mutiny, it won its early wars and then I died and decided to give leadership up. Control likely came to your supporters and you made NA, one you consider to be a successful alliance on mutiny foundations. I know very well had a lot of your supporters in that alliance, but sometime past and we had those new leaders killed and then leadership past to a third party for the rest of the round whom was mostly talking orders from myself. And yes that is a round we finished with a kd #1. It doesnt matter how the round plays out and nobody really believes the #1 kd is the deserved winner, its just how it is. I bet this is the first time you even heard this because we generally dont brag. Anyway I'm never really involved with any alliance running, too much effort for me. I'm just a player.

Regarding the multis bots of the last two rounds, I believe you or your friends have a strong affilation with the person behind it.

I actually read this in my Noobifescence mode.

I never have the chance to know who really Barricade is/was.

With all of talks who multi is/was, its all random trolls = "Barry did this and that".

But, what's the real score in here?

What goals will be accomplish by Barricade to run multi in a universe of 20 players and a dying game?

• I'm super jealous of my friends being higher rank than dead damdred!
  • Snatch theif huh?
  • Guys, who do we need less in our game? Romanian gypsies or malaysian gypsies?
  • I would argue "all gypsies".