Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

xMYx

Comments

• a group of friends who play for fun...soooo a UA?
  • As for multis like you I don't wanna see them around next rd either. They ruined this rd and I am looking forward to a clean rd later.
    Moogle you gotta stop talking like that it's so fake. You're like Clinton :)

You are not clean, your friends aren't as well.

• a group of friends who play for fun...soooo a UA?
    If you put it that way. Truth is, there are no agendas. Just one group chat with the usual friends, real life / some we haven't met. I think we are way overrated, taking credit for practically anything. Someone farts, it's xmyx. Some sneeze it's xmyx.

It's funny. While moogle is a typical white politician, you know how they are easily as corrupt but their shit can smell like roses. All PR bs.
  • Can't rule out that xMYx made that hit themselves to make Moogle look bad.
  • I think we said affiliated not that you run hem moogle. But you know. I've seen the chat with you arrogantly bragging about influencing them.
  • pics or it didnt happen
  • edited February 2015
    :p
  • Yeah it's a question of betraying someone in his circle. But I've seen enough. I believe you were in the convo aswell Greg.
  • pics or it didnt happen
  • Some serious nonsense in this thread, both sides..
  • Good to see the same conversations happening.
    i like serious non-sense...go on...

~more popcorn?~
  • Good to see the same conversations happening.
    i like serious non-sense...go on...

~more popcorn?~
    No, i had something written up but i dont like hurting people. So give me some popcorn :)
  • another bowl of popcorn coming up!
  • Popcorn and waits
  • edited February 2015
    Yeah skydragonx, couldn't agree more.

What kd were you btw? before Mr multi friend killed you?
    No one asked you to agree with us. Kkthnxbi

Edit: I know that was an old post, but I wasn't about to load more conversations to find a better post to troll.

Viva la Moogle.

Edit 2: I hate you viva
  • And this round is why Plp don't trust u dirty little Malaysians. Start inner alliance arsons to help ur guys finish number 1'and using multies probe farms. 1,4 Jerry babe jade and snoopy Ya all sux :). I hope you all die. And I'll cya next rd and I ll be playing legit as always hope u little shits can do the same. But I highly doubt it u guys can't make top 20 wo probe farms.
    again, you had them in your alliance, knowing exactly who they were, the entire round. you simply do not get to bitch about how they played when you are the one who put them in that position in the first place. these guys have hidden inside of the biggest alliance every round and the only time anyone did anything about it was like 5 rounds ago when thunderdome went all intra alliance war and eventually unhappy octopus ruled the world.

1:4 was where our original AL was so they got lucky
  • Yeah it's a question of betraying someone in his circle. But I've seen enough. I believe you were in the convo aswell Greg.
    I don't think I was in any conversation about a multi outside of PF bs talk, and I honestly have no clue who he is... i do know Valhalla is a friend, snoopy got caught arsoning him and Jade logged in with 2 minutes of Val getting arsoned... I will hit anyone caught arsoning Val. I've known Val for like 15 years, back when he ran with Fade n the Source newbs / taught Ben to be an annoying lil prick and I have never seen him multi or cheat and we've grouped many a times... Jerry seems like a good dude but he got caught up in the bs
  • Not sure what Jerry got caught up in. I think I saw moogle praise him at the start of the thread. But its not the first time you swing in for the hit after the multi has knocked down the defense of a kingdom. Valhalla may be your friend, but he is a farm. Has been farming all round and then has stored cash with login times. Yeah maybe after getting probed/hit and that dmp, he was near the top and then suddenly does nothing... I forgot you guys are legit.

You don't think its odd that the multi has gunned for certain people players and it seems to be ideal for you guys. Oh again I forgot you guys believe dms was targetted first and not the majority of top kds in pawpatrol. I don't know about the rest of the sk playerbase, but dms sure had an easy ride. Moogle goes untouched until like 300 land, we can count him as multid now.
  • So if you play Terra with hi pop and become bored your a farm? With your logic Flazer is definitely a farm every fucking rd then.. i personally don't give a fuck I was hoping to die a while ago but been puttering along... And you keep saying you guys but you don't know shit about Val... dudes top ten every rd he plays, usually hits #1 n gets killed off... he was top 15 every rd way back when all the big players played so the dudes legit and he despises multies... the best part of this all is idgaf and I will be suiciding soon... no war and no competition makes for A boring rd.... say whatever you want Barricade idgaf. .. I DONT MULTI and I don't know who the multi dude is... infact the only person I talk to that admitted to multying since my return is Meadows... i don't talk to moon, zam, default or any of the clowns I deem pathetic enough to cheat in this hallowed out shit hole... I can barely login one kd b.c the games such shit it's mind boggling to think ppl run 5 to whatever amount
  • The last round I played [a few years ago] these pricks PKed me early in the round. They're still pathetic as ever I see.
  • Maybe so Greg but your friends or friends of friends have an awful lot of dodgy people in the mix whom have been known to create multis on a bot level. The multi is likely someone you know on a level better than most. Moogle is affiliated for sure, things sure go his way everytime. Sorry to drag you into it.
  • Maybe so Greg but your friends or friends of friends have an awful lot of dodgy people in the mix whom have been known to create multis on a bot level. The multi is likely someone you know on a level better than most. Moogle is affiliated for sure, things sure go his way everytime. Sorry to drag you into it.
    Look who's talking. Every single person you associate with including yourself runs multiple accounts every round they play. You have no room to speak Noobicade just zip your lip.

• Everytime Huh? Ur a fuckjng moron. Clay dave ian mary and many more of my best friends got multied too u dumb ass.

Jerry and jade were both decent war active kds. I had to threaten Jerry to make him so but it worked lol. But Ya say what trash u want u 100% multied this round. I 100% did not nor do I tell these multis what to do.
  • Seems ur multis have become active again Barry. Did you kill husgalz bc he was rr and Ya count that as cheating? Now ur using ur multies on Greg. Ur a self righteous Pos. I know Their Malaysian multis because one them is the little piss ant he spurred me into making this thread thru his bragging about u guys having those joke #1 kds. Keep ur cheating ass off sk next round so we can have a good game.
  • edited February 2015
    Well played, kill one of your own again with the multis and act confused and angry, multi has now killed those that messed with your friends...

Nothing to do with me, they were not my accounts. Only when they matched Ips and I was pking multis. I have not been on sk in over two weeks. Like I said Moogle, you want a clean round, call your friends of all these mass bots. Everyone connected with bot making in the past is in your corner lol, I mean come on dude.

Don't tell people not to brag, when you are the worst for it with your alliances. Nobody decent even tries to challenge, the game is dead haha. How about you make an alliance against your friends and see how you fair? Cant live without your naps.
  • so much text walls....
  • It feels like everyone is in my corner because everyone is Bc everyone besides one of two my Plp know ur guilty or your ua is. End of story.
  • I wouldn't say everyone. I think both sides have made some good points and some some rather silly claims.