Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greatest Ever?

Comments

• Meadows best player
  • the true best player is bedrock, havent you seen his tf exit strat?
  • lol fepo. I smashed him everytime I warred against him 1v1.
    i thought he smashed u everytime.
    walls, you're shite an so are all your mates, you slanty eyed virgin
  • lol fepo. I smashed him everytime I warred against him 1v1.
    i thought he smashed u everytime.
    walls, you're shite an so are all your mates, you slanty eyed virgin

OMG lynog is still alive :D
  • Based on entertainment guardia and co
  • You're asking for proof of an opinion?
    xel...stfu for a second and read;-)

" if you had to pick someone to make it to the number 1 spot and you could pick any sk player of all time, who would you pick and provide some damn good proof"

xel, xel! ;-) breathe!
    Maybe my reading comprehension is just terrifyingly bad, but all I'm seeing is still "Form an opinion, and then prove it."
    there is nothing wrong with your reading comprehension!

!!!!"if you had to pick someone to make it to the number 1 spot and you could pick any sk player of all time, who would you pick and provide some damn good proof"!!!!!!
  • how will he beable to prove who he thinks would get rank one though mate? stop eating crayons.
  • how will he beable to prove who he thinks would get rank one though mate? stop eating crayons.
    you folks are just so boring;-)

like 1st or 2nd year college students who just discovered logic...unable to answer a question so you attack it instead. stop scratch and sniffing, lynog;-)
    you folks are just so boring;-)

like 1st or 2nd year college students who just discovered logic...unable to answer a question so you attack it instead. stop scratch and sniffing, lynog;-)

ok herpy derp, i say Jones would outbuild anyone on the game, now, how do i prove that? explain what proof you want and ill try and provide it.
  • edited January 2015
    statline--just something that backs it up!;-)

who is jones?

i missed a few years so i dont know all the names.
  • I would say the overall two best players I have seen are ftb and tank. Both were excellent at every aspect of the game.
  • Lem calc the original r/r, maybe Omni, I can't recall, but those 2 are top on my mind. They are the yin and yang of SK
  • statline--just something that backs it up!;-)

who is jones?

i missed a few years so i dont know all the names.
    Jones is most consistent builder on the game, he was nearly as good as me.

• i love it!
  • Meh, I'll play along. Whenever I try to picture the 'best' player, FTB comes to mind first. There were players better than him, but he just stands out to me. Proof: I don't play anymore to get stats from archives, I don't even remember any of his KD names to look them up even if I wanted to. You'll just have to settle for my opinion.
  • I by far think the best player to play SK was Eternias Revenge. Do you guys remember him?
  • don't remember, but i missed some time.

XEL = good enough, brother!
  • I by far think the best player to play SK was Eternias Revenge. Do you guys remember him?
    I remember ER. He and Dole got married and had some kind of forbidden lovechild, right?
    I remember ER. He and Dole got married and had some kind of forbidden lovechild, right?
    Yes, but we try not to talk about the lovechild though.

• lovechild=sb

confirmed
  • lovechild=sb

confirmed
  • lovechild=sb

confirmed
  • lovechild=sb

confirmed
  • lovechild=sb

confirmed
  • lovechild=sb

confirmed
  • lovechild=sb

confirmed
  • lovechild=sb

confirmed
  • dumb question Dank is the best there ever was u fkin monkies
  • Oh, I have the record for biggest loss:

And also the record for worst NW/Land Ratio:

Oh... wait, this isn't the "Worst Ever" thread is it >_>

I was so upset, I was going to do it, but decided against it cause you were setting a record. Then that dick went and toojk my record :(
  • if we are going by statlines, cere4l wins by default, overflowing the numbers