Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• Last time we were humans and the trapper got killed and bunnies won the game by killing us all. I imagine it is more story driven then hint driven.
  • Last time we were humans and the trapper got killed and bunnies won the game by killing us all. I imagine it is more story driven then hint driven.
  • Hrum, well, there was a comment that it was getting colder before Day 3 started. Something to do with the clothing?

Not sure what that has to do with females though.
  • 2 questions:

If the whores get aids would we hear about it?
    Why can't werewabbits vote for werewabbits? is that a rule somewhere? 3 turn counters is prob worth more than a werewabbit that has been outed
  • 2 questions:

If the whores get aids would we hear about it?
    Why can't werewabbits vote for werewabbits? is that a rule somewhere? 3 turn counters is prob worth more than a werewabbit that has been outed
    I agree that 3 turn counters just means a 1 for 1 exchange. But usually these games don't let you play against your win condition. And I wasn't saying werewabbits can't vote for werewabbits. I was asking if werewabbits could NK other werewabbits just for the turn counters...that seems like that would make this game too heavily favored toward scum in that event.

The WWs will be blocked the first time. Which could have happened night 2 but I'd bet on the turn tokens over blocked WWs.
  • ! Chief Cory
    ! Kill Tyrsis
  • Eh I'm gunna die no matter what. I would not have even been suspected had someone not been given my name at the start. Frankly I blame walls for that bullshit since there is 0 way of me defending myself in a logical way.

Doesn't matter if I'm town or not since you guys have no better roles to go for. Shit hand I'm dealt.

• 1. werewolf wannabes are evil. they are on the werewolf side. because logically they cannot win as a villager, because villager wins require all werewolfs to die, but if the werewolf they know dies, they replace that werewolf. thus = evil.

2. if the whores gets aid, you can probably figure it out.

3. the alpha can kill anyone he wants too. it is pretty hard to get 3 turn counters. and plus, townies cud change vote at the end and then the werewolf wud end up killing another werewolf, etc. like it's not risk free.

• Meh -_- lol

Walls you make it hard to play strategically. I like it but that doesn't mean I don't groan at the difficulty xP

!KILL UNRELIABLE
  • *I always love Walls WWs...I like them alots and teh bad guiz killed meh!
  • !CHIEF Cory
    !KILL Unreliable
  • !Kill Tyrsis
    !Chief CoryNewb
  • !chief Cory. !Kill Tyrsis
  • !KILL TYRIS

!CHIEF CORY
  • Daaaammmmdred much as meta reads annoy me, you're not contributing to the game at all again. What gives?

Roll scum again, bro?
  • !Chief Cory
    !kill Tyrsis
  • !Chief Cory
    !Kill Unreliable
  • !chief cory

• edited December 2014

DAILY VOTE KILL TOTAL
    tyrsis - 6
    unreliable - 3

chief vote
    -cory by a lot.

and thus the villager tyrsis corpse was skinned
    he was also made into underwear.

Night befell the village.
    As villager cory stepped out....
    he realized he was not alone.
    then all of a sudden
    he was alone.
    very alone.
    and the silence began...
    as if it would go on.......... forever.....

the werewabbits feast on corynewb formerly of the detective club, now part of the breakfast club, or 'for breakfast club' to be more precise.
    he was a shirt.

-werewabbits kill corynewb (mason)
    -seer sees stuff.
    -other seer saw some other stuff
    -chief cory dies.
    -someone was raped. doggy style.

-Day 5 begins
    -wabbits need to pick another kill target
    -current clothing of the dead = 2 shirts, socks/gloves, 1 hat, 2 underwear.
    -wabbits need to select a new chief who will take up cory's position for the remainder of the term.
    -there will be no pardon today because there is no chief.
    -Night actions must be sent in.

DAY WILL END IN APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS
  • !KILL WALLS
  • !CHIEF Flazer
  • trust me you dont want me a chief thats the last thing you want me
  • This is just shenanigans.

!Chief Mages, no kill yet :/ need to rhink
  • Okay, well, we won't know for sure whether or not Dai was the wannabe and Tyrsis was the WW until the full moon, so two more Day cycles. It doesn't do us much good to doubt whether we were right or not right now. Have to trust we didn't make big mistakes.

Cory was backed up as the detective. The 50/50 between Mages and Unreliable still stands. So, going to stick to my vote.

!KILL UNRELIABLE

And just in case I'm wrong and it's Mages we should be voting...I won't put him as chief. Who else would be a good chief. Anyone?
  • I put my faaiiiiiiith in youuuuuuu
    !kill Rohan
    !chief Mages
  • Hmmm.

My only concern there Mages is given what Cory knew it has to be you or Unreliable...

But since we won't know through two more Day cycles anyway and I don't feel it's wise to kill you both, I will trust my initial impression of you enough to do this:

!CHIEF MAGES

I also think that people should follow your vote lead or vote Unreliable. Still don't think it's a good idea to all get on one train. :) Of course, people are allowed to disagree with me.

Is anyone else willing to talk this game out, btw, or we just gonna vote????
  • Hmmm, Tmonsta stating something and then being dead isn't necessarily related, especially when he more or less was confirmed town.

Tyrsis, Dai and Aza voting for Rohan as chief right off the bat (a little harder to make as a flip association case with the bodies still unrevealed ><) is interesting, as is the pardon for Dai. Could be coincidental but I don't like coincidences, and Tyrsis was the first to place that chief vote on Rohan with no discussion first.

Eh, I don't know that it's the strongest case that you've got there, Mages, but it's probably the best we have lol. :)
  • It doesn't conflict with any of my ideas and at this point we have a lotta WWs to kill so it's the best play from my point of view.