Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[RESTART] WEREWABBITS - SIGN UPS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT THEN DAY 1 WILL BEGIN IN A NEW THREAD.

Comments

• Looking back...I think unreliable is probably a good guy, mages I have serious doubts about because he is always so gung ho about town. Where as this round he isn't...

I am switching my vote

!Mages
  • Any one else get the feeling Mages isn't planning on playing this game lol
  • Looking back...I think unreliable is probably a good guy, mages I have serious doubts about because he is always so gung ho about town. Where as this round he isn't...

I am switching my vote

!Mages
    Tormented, reread the resolutions Walls posted and if you still don't see why I'm reluctant to vote Mages, I won't press it. If you do see it, I'll welcome you on the Unreliable train. ^^
  • edited December 2014
    hmm alright !Unreliable
  • sorry !Kill Unreliable
  • saturday is coming, best day to die ever.

cory, set the votes for the day, make best use of them.

i'll also point out that all dead people so far isnt confirmed villager, the truth will come out only this night.

First paragraph:

"Werewabbits will not be discovered until the night of the FULL MOON. so every FULL MOON, the corpses will transform themselves into Werewabbits."
  • Have you ever danced with a bunny in the pale moon light?
  • Have you ever danced with a bunny in the pale moon light?
    I did... but We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold
  • Well screw it I am going to die anyways, my role allowed me to see who was one of the Werewabbits is and it IS Tyrsis. He is a bad guy.
  • !Kill Tyrsis

Its worth a shot
  • !Kill Tyrsis
  • 2 Werewabbit Wannabe = this villager wants to be a werewabbit, they each know the identity of 1 werewabbit, if they manage to get that werewabbit killed during the day, they will go to the corpse and infuse their blood with the werewabbit while stabbing themselves with the dead werewabbits claws and thus transforming themselves into a werewabbit.

Ummm...let's NOT kill Tyrsis first.
  • Well if enough people vote to kill him and not me I will withdraw my vote and I wont change I believe that is the rule i have to vote for them to be killed.
  • Thats hilarious Dai just told us hes a traitor rabit basically and gave up his master rabit! We should possibly kill dai first then kill Ty!
  • Yes we should Damdred.
  • Hey when it comes down to not being killed or becoming a Werewabbit this wabbit is choosing life.
  • Lol so if I die and I'm a werewabbit, then Daigo becomes a werewabbit. If I die and I'm town, then Daigo is probably a werewabbit. Or Daigo is just some poor sob townie trying to save his own ass and pointing blame on me, which isn't a bad idea since no one can really tell if I'm good or bad.

Anyway I'm going to vote !Kill Daigo to save my own ass.
  • Can we get a clarification on the rules if I remove my vote to kill Tyrsis and he dies and is a werewrabbit and my target do I still take his place?
  • so...would this make him a weformed werewabbit wannabee.
  • Nah, he would be a wannabe that became a be.
  • ...That is hilarious lol. Dai, of all things to claim, you claimed the wannabe? Then said we should all vote Tyrsis?

If we kill the wannabe he can never become a WW :) Seems like the best option to me. Kill all wannabes!
  • It's more likely he is bad then me, but I can understand if you want to kill me tomorrow. Seer can check me tonight and tell town tomorrow or something.
  • Or at least, kill him before Tyrsis. Cause if he's the wannabe, and I'm pretty sure mages is not a WW, then that just leaves Unreliable. I like my vote. :)
  • Yeah...wannabe is a horrible role to claim.
  • It's more likely he is bad then me, but I can understand if you want to kill me tomorrow. Seer can check me tonight and tell town tomorrow or something.
    You would love for the seer to out themselves wouldn't you. If Daigotsu comes back as a non werewabbit. You and unreliable are next on the chopping block.
    You would love for the seer to out themselves wouldn't you. If Daigotsu comes back as a non werewabbit. You and unreliable are next on the chopping block.
    Then kill me now lol. I don't care.
  • Yeah...wannabe is a horrible role to claim.
    he is rather new to the game, so I imagine he wouldn't even bother fake claiming...especially since who in the world would fake claim wannabe lol
  • !Kill Tyrsis nothing to lose now. I'm such a poor little villager.
  • Only Tyrsis if you don't believe Dai's wannabe claim or you think it's a good idea to probably replace a dead WW with a new WW.

Dai or Unreliable tonight, if it were me.
  • its 5 - 4 daigotsu right now i think. We can't kill ty first or dai will just become a werewabbit