Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• *mages

Can we get a vote count? I'd have changed my vote last time if I knew it would've ended in a tie :P
    Right now it is three for Loaf and 1 for meadows. We can't afford to tie anymore with the untouchables dead.
  • don't forget one for tyrsis

very important
  • you didn't vote correctly meadows
  • you didn't vote correctly meadows
    so
  • i'm not going to update until about 4 pm server time tomorrow, since its the weekend and i know everyone else is as busy as i am
  • Can we get clarification on the untouchables, which I asked about earlier?
  • pretty sure both are dead sb one each night =/
  • No one is going to mention the government corruption thing aza mentioned

By ur logic sb u shud be lynching rockz cos he hasnt said a word.
    Everyone else is inactive.
    Seriously cory stop following baseless accusations
    so guys do you want to make this a fun game or should i just die because either way whether i choose to go for the fun route or do nothing i die.
    I am ness. Prolly only walls figured this out and no one else did. I seered skydragon n1 and sb n2 they were both town. I told glostix to vote for me yesterday to see who would jump on my bandwagon. Evidently 2 ppl died who voted me. I am thinking that mafia is prolly trying to frame me by doing this. It seems it worked cos i have 3 votes on me. I am prolly gonna die tonight but but dont waste a day lynch on me when we lost all the vigs already. I even asked on day 0 whether we were gonna rely on the seer vig or actually try to figure this game as a town. By the looks of it so far town doesnt want to win and they are relying on me to carry the game. I have no reads because ppl arent saying anything and mafia are most likely to just lurk. Kill any of the lurkers.
  • ok ness, then who shud we kill?
  • Oh dear. I have unvoted my previous vote for now.
  • this is an interesting development...

only saw one moment in which walls could have suspected loaf of being ness, and was by his anxiety in wanting night to start, while mentioning people depending on seer.

even considering a fake claim, the real ness WILL NOT counter it. because capone has no bullets left and sacrificing himself to kill one out of 3 mafia right now could be problematic.

i imagine loaf as town, faking ness to attract heat into himself...this doesnt make walls town, but give him points.

in my bad list i have #shining , cory and flazer...

and now i wonder...what if every day we call suspicion over 3 people?

each would pick only one to lynch, if he wants...but it could happen that we suspect more than one, and it can match others suspicions, even if those others also didnt vote for him.

So...

(Simulation)

Unreliable: Shining cory flazer (votes shining)
    Walls: Sb flazer unreliable (votes sb)
    meadows: tyrsis flazer rockz (votes tyrsis)

this wouldnt mean flazer is bound for next lynch, but we debate on it.
  • edited November 2014
    Flazer is dead unreliable, and I have already told you that if you think I'm bad, you are probably just not paying attention or a mobster.
  • facepalm :(

aza, would you be a deer and post your future narratives in a different text colour? :P
  • btw, i could be mafia and faking this performance...stupidity doesnt make someone town
  • edited November 2014
    btw, i could be mafia and faking this performance...stupidity doesnt make someone town
    That is what I said.

unreliable
  • edited November 2014
    Keep in mind loafery could also be faking, as it wouldn't be hard for mafia to pick out 2 town members and say he "checked" them. But for now we shouldn't risk it.
  • Though I dont think Unreliable is mafia, just dumb. Here he goes again talking about lynching flazer who is already dead
  • I'll go ahead and say

#Shining
  • Though I dont think Unreliable is mafia, just dumb. Here he goes again talking about lynching flazer who is already dead
    True, which could also be a fake, pretending like he didn't know.

Hopefully we can drum up some more conversation today or we are going to get boned by people sitting in the grass watching us kill ourselves.
  • #Shining

Also, SB what are your thoughts on Dole? Is he a town who just gave up on us or a mafia who caused a commotion early and has gone silent since.
  • #shining it is. Unreliable is playing differently mages. Less calculated, more distracted.
  • @azalieo can we have an updated dead list? or shud i go glass half full and say 'alive' list?

well if loaf is seer that means sb and skydragon are town too, im to lazy too go back thru the posts and find out who the good ppl are, can someone compile a list?

i think unreliable is just unreliable

#shining
  • I am the seer and I spied on Tyrsis and he is the evil vampire
  • I thought SB and unreliable seemed scummy. SB is certified town so now I will vote to kill unreliable.

#Unreliable
    *Mages
  • @azalieo can we have an updated dead list? or shud i go glass half full and say 'alive' list?

well if loaf is seer that means sb and skydragon are town too, im to lazy too go back thru the posts and find out who the good ppl are, can someone compile a list?

i think unreliable is just unreliable

#shining
    My bad, I'll fix this when I get out of class and do the update
  • voting has closed