Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• Nah, just out doing better things.
  • Waiting on people...
  • Welcome to the weekend lol
  • Update sometime soon?
  • it's not like we're waiting for the update or anything...b-baka
  • update coming
  • Darubian was enjoying his gangsta life, killing bitches, pulling in lots of money. it was going good. as he walked was driving down the street, Big Al in the back of the car, he never even saw it coming. he pulled up to a stoplight, only to watch Gl0stix step in front of him and unload a full clip into the car. Big Al, not to be outdone, managed to escape the car without Gl0 knowing, and when the untouchable turned around, Al gunned him down and ran away.
    the rest of the mafia was also busy, catching flazer alone, they put an end to his miserable ranting about stupid shit. everyone high fived and moved on

Al Capone kills Gl0stix (untouchable)
    Mafia kills Flazer (town)
    Mages blocked
    Ness sees
    Untouchable kills Darubian (mafia)

let the day begin!
  • Well played glo, good find.
  • BREAKING NEWS
    the Chicago Sun-Times is reporting corruption within the city government!
  • Gg fellers! Until next one
  • so, i want a reason to lynch cory, any ideas? :P

This being just a feeling, i dont consider it enough to actually vote on him. I think we, as a group, should evaluate him. (well, everyone should be evaluated, but to me, he smells)
  • #LYNCH TYRSIS, CLEARLY A BAD MAN
  • well two people voted for loafery, and both of them died, so it's obvious tyrsis-based misdirection. and tyrsis therefore must be killed.
  • edited November 2014
    well two people voted for loafery, and both of them died, so it's obvious tyrsis-based misdirection. and tyrsis therefore must be killed.
    First off, I voted for Loafery too, in fact I was the first person to vote him. And I think we should vote him again today, at least for now.

Loafery

2nd off, something isn't right. Check out the first page, its showing both untouchables dead, when we should have 1 still alive. I'm fairly certain it's just a mod error, but I am concerned.

I know last game I was met with resistance but I really think we ought to consider lynching the inactive players this time around. The reason is pretty much what you would expect: It is impossible to discern the alignment of a player that never speaks. Because I was suspicious of Loafery at the start, and he has remained largely inactive even in the face of being accused yesterday, I think he is the ideal choice at the moment. Going 1 mafia for 1 untouchable isn't amazing, but it's not too bad either. 1 down, 4 to go. We should still have 1 untouchable left (I would like for aza to clear up the situation on the first page), so our nightly KP isn't affected.

If somebody has a reliable read on a person then we should consider it. However right now I believe killing off inactives is the best strategy. If you have thoughts on others, please get them out for the town to see. Discussion helps town.

Also everybody again vote mages for mayor

*Mages

Only this time please do not waste your block on me mages xD
  • No one is going to mention the government corruption thing aza mentioned

By ur logic sb u shud be lynching rockz cos he hasnt said a word.
  • No one is going to mention the government corruption thing aza mentioned

By ur logic sb u shud be lynching rockz cos he hasnt said a word.
    There are a lot of inactives. You've posted a few times, but have been pretty much inactive. And you've yet to defend yourself, despite replying to me very quickly just now.

I believe you are scum, do you have any defense at all?

• As far as the corruption thing goes, I believe that its purely story. There has been nothing in the rules to indicate hidden abilities, and nothing from the mod either. Throwing in random stuff in the middle of a game, without any prior indication that things like this could happen would be really wrong.
  • Everyone else is inactive.
  • edited November 2014
    It is 2am, and I am tired, so I will reread the thread tomorrow to theorize. Right now my suspicious list includes tormented, loafery, and SB. We have a 25% or 33% chance that mages block didn't go through last night, but it is enough of a difference in my mind to not vote SB for lynch today. That leaves me with tormented and loafery, and he hasn't added as much as he usually does (legit or trolly)

So I'll say loafery. (Unvoted)

Also, if unreliable is dumb enough to consider me, he is probably town. If he was mafia I would probably be dead.
  • I will read over more posts tomorrow. With some coffee and a doughnut =p
  • Seriously cory stop following baseless accusations
  • edited November 2014
    I know I am town, but I also know I can't make you believe me Cory.
  • #LYNCH TYRSIS, CLEARLY A BAD MAN
    #Meadows is trying to mislead the town by pointing finger at me, an innocent baker on 22nd street.

You know what, no danishes for you or anyone else until meadows is brought to justice.

Also I really want *Mages to die so plz town vote him chief.
  • edited November 2014
    *Unreliable

because i want to pick my own block targets lol
  • Oh yeah *mages
  • so guys do you want to make this a fun game or should i just die because either way whether i choose to go for the fun route or do nothing i die.
  • it's obviously not loafery.
    he's korean.
    he wud have to be stupid to kill the people that voted for him
  • *mages

Can we get a vote count? I'd have changed my vote last time if I knew it would've ended in a tie :P