Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• edited November 2014
    We don't have days to waste, though.
  • Well would not killing someone be considered a waste? We could always just tie the vote up.
  • It would be better than killing town, yea. You guys honestly don't think they would have spied out SB's role after that first night?
  • ness should look at tormented, also gives feelings of being bad
  • True, but why would the masons be dead set on killing him then? =/
  • I am town flazer, but if they want to use a spy on me go ahead, I guarantee I am town.
  • True, but why would the masons be dead set on killing him then? =/
    Because they got suckered and are now leading themselves on. There is no way the masons know anything that we don't.
  • While me stating the statements might make them less true I would like to point out a few things:

- Mafia love to give town reads to town players. Why? While a Vanilla Town might think somebody is a town or a scum, A mafia player knows who is town and who is scum. So just because somebody defended somebody else on the chopping block as town doesn't mean they're innocent.

- While it might suck for you individually, if you are a vanilla town the best thing you can do right now is put doubt in the mind of the mafia. Make people think you are the seer or the vigi, without screwing the town over in the process. If we can get mafia to kill Vanilla Town instead of Masons or Vigi+seer we'll be in good shape.
    This is good advice, whether you believe him or not.
  • Personally I think SB could be the seer.

he posts about 'not using powers' that is to belittle his role and basically try and make the mafia think they can ignore the seer, and thus trying to move attention away from the seer towards the masons

so yeah. my 2 cents
  • yeah obviously sb is the seer
  • rereading this thread, i dun think sb is seer anymore. for reasons i will keep to myself for now.
  • Yes, let's all deftly out the seer!

Personally, I think it's Mages. Can't trust those masons. SB is probably a mason and they are all going along with it to make one of them seem like not it! Never know. They could have talked beforehand.
  • Voting closed
  • Mages began his first night as the chief of police with a smile. nobody died today. there were mobs forming and people arguing, but nobody had gotten enough support to see their lynch mob actually kill anyone.
    (there was a tie)

Night 2 begins.
  • relevant votes:
    everyone that voted voted for mages, except mages
    for lynch it was:
    Tyrsis: meadows
    Unreliable-tmonsta
    Sky-cory
    Sb-mages, kenshi
    Loaf- flazer, glo
  • you'll get yours soon enough, tyrsis. i have my eye on you.
  • meh, i like tuna better.
  • wait how come my vote for sb didnt count?
  • Aza I voted for loafery yet you didn't include my vote
  • I think I gotta stick to my initial read on loafery and say #Loafery. Interesting moves that the mafia only shot 1 of the masons, instead of 2. It seems like you'd want to go for all of them or none of them. Damdred's protection as police chief goes through regardless of if he dies at night (or at least that's the impression I get. The story says he chose not to protect, not that his protection didn't go through).

Overall a hard night to really figure out. The mafia's strategy doesn't make sense to me.
  • So still tied.
  • lol...did dole change thread title?
  • lets do votes on separate lines from now on, spaced away from text
  • i think we should make a different thread for votes
  • ok, so its still a tie, except its a 3-3 tie. i completely missed Loafery's vote, but SB's vote wasnt blue for me, for whatever reason. the formatting looked correct though, so it counts. the night proceeds with no lynch and everything basically how it was

• i think we should make a different thread for votes
    No.. god that would be so confusing, and matching the times.. because people's votes change and they explain.
  • if you guys could put your votes on a different line of text from everything else that would be helpful, but its my job to find the votes, and i have not been doing very well as a mod. i apologize and promise to be better in the future.
  • we should code our votes into our messages in a manner only aza will understand!
  • nah, np its all good. i think we can post in the find a ww thread to discuss a universal format, lets keep this one on track.