Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• Maybe it's because I think SB is evil. Also if you notice my fake claiming doctor came at the same time as a few other fake claims. It was the theme of the moment. And mass fake claiming really helps nobody.
  • its unreasonable to think mafia would fakeclaim mason when they know each other and already had one of them out to talk for the group.
    Which is exactly why dole thinks he's evil and I'm not 100% sold. SB is smart enough to make that play and work himself in to the light and look town.
  • This town is horrible, if you don't want to try to win the game then just kill me.
  • what about lynching either phantom or rockz? neither one has said a thing the entire game. Kenshin mentioned gogeta, but I don't see him in the list of players.
  • Because neither one has appeared scummy like SB.
  • If you aren't trying to win the game, then just vote to lynch me.
  • Because neither one has appeared scummy like SB.
    why are you so dead set on killing sb?
  • Because he appears 100% scum.
  • Show me someone else besides Unreliable that is scummy.
  • #Unreliable

He seems mighty scummy to me as well.
  • Silent Butterfly: Says power roles are unecessary. Wants a nolynch and uses the importance of power roles to support this argument. Brough a 12sphere weight analysis to help scan votes for mafia(i can explain this further if needed). Against mason revealing, brought statistics to support it. Claimed mason. Claimed town. Explained why he made those 2 claims.

uh, after that a bunch of biquering over him forcing masons out...this really tired me.

I'm not convinced SB is town. Its within his arrogance to fakeclaim mason while being mafia, try to look town and bet on statistics to kill seer in either first or second night.

I put him as either town or Capone, due to spending his bullets as soon as he can.
  • Jesus christ unreliable. That's a quality post. Where is that mother fucking "I like this post" pic?
  • You are just dumb. Myself, Tyrsis, and Meadows are all town. Lrn2ReadPpl
    Wrong we're actually mafia.
  • Lol I made unreliable step up his game and I'm not dissapointed. But I still don't trust most of you chumps.
  • Lol I made unreliable step up his game and I'm not dissapointed. But I still don't trust most of you chumps.
    Clear mafia player siding with unreliable, another mafia player.

Lynch them both.
  • i still lack the "commit" thing loafery mentioned in another ww...and i just wont do it unless i'm seer and know for sure someone is evil. And exactly because of that, i wont do it at all because it would be predictable.
  • i think it's tyrsis let's get him
    CMSZ knows who the real threat is here.
  • edited November 2014
    Lol I made unreliable step up his game and I'm not dissapointed. But I still don't trust most of you chumps.

Lynch them both.
    I'm not sure if you are joking or not, but I kinda believe SB and am thinking the people going against him so hard are a little sketch. First off Unreliable never tries this hard, something is off.

unreliable
    *Mages

Lynch them both.
    I'm not sure if you are joking or not, but I kinda believe SB and am thinking the people going against him so hard are a little sketch. First off Unreliable never tries this hard, something is off.

#unreliable
    *Mages

did you see my last 2 games? continual growth...

just let it slip the fact i was mafia in both of them hahaha
  • edited November 2014
    what about lynching either phantom or rockz? neither one has said a thing the entire game. Kenshin mentioned gogeta, but I don't see him in the list of players.
    My bad, I could have sworn he signed up and I really just wanted to lynch him :P
    team an werewolfs
    team an werewolfs

this wouldnt be a city without people who fled from a mental institute lol...

i like this, adds to variety, even if not helpful to town :P
    team an werewolfs
    I'm a vampire. Is that a problem for our crew?
  • Wow is this WW or Twilight alliance chat?
  • Wow is this mafia or Twilight alliance chat?
  • arent twillight ppl ww ?
  • Wow that was supposed to be edit. Gg phone
  • Wow that was supposed to be edit. Gg phone
    so thats how u got ur 1k posts
  • I'm not sure as of yet who to Lynch. It seems the conversation has really did down. I'll check back after work.

*mages