Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• I'm not sure as of yet who to Lynch. It seems the conversation has really did down. I'll check back after work.

*mages
    Feel free to add to it.
  • you have about 4 hours or so before i close the voting
  • That sounded bad. I meant when he got off work. LOL.
  • Im at work on my phone right now but I think we should lynch loafery. I believe he is scum. Hes added very little to the discussion so far. Please vote to lynch loaf.

ill get my other thoughts in here when I get home
  • I'm so damn happy I was killed cause holy fuck you guys talk a lot
  • edited November 2014
    SkyDragonX

He has made 1 post so far in the entire game.

Well it got him talking at least
  • So I'm off of work and really I've no idea which direction. Unreliable, you're on my list but consider yourself lucky as I cannot Lynch you based on that excellent post today.
  • Tormented, I can get behind that. Sky is either very busy, or scum. He could easily be walking the back allies of chicago stalking us.

#SkydragonX
  • i'm going to extend this day phase until i wake up in the morning, because i want to give the guys getting off work time to do their thing
  • I agree, loafery is bad

#loafery
  • You have an updated vote count aza?
  • OMG....when i saw someone # my name, i read it as @ and thought "ok, i'm here"

didnt even realize it was the lynch form
  • Already 10 pages on day one, this is gonna be a long game. I'm not sure on anyone atm, so I'm gonna follow my fellow mason

#SilentButterfly
  • we will see how this goes, since Im good with either sb or loafery dying a horribly painful death
  • i find it odd sb starts flinging shit around then comes to a sudden conclusion i'm bad for not doing anything when the rest of the players aren't doing anything either :-/

and it's strange that flazer agrees with sb who had bad reasoning. But then says he's ok with either dying???
  • i find it strange you have yet to defend yourself after you being called out for who knows how long

thats the most suspicious in my book, esp when i joined in and you have stated nothing until right before voting ends
  • I dont think i need to defend myself from baseless accusations like

"loafery is bad."

• yeah, you are definitely a bad guy
  • edited November 2014
    First off guys.. I'm pretty sure SB got seered immediately that night when he claimed mason and was outed. Let them handle it, he will die if he is a mafia.

Focus on the other scum, don't waste the days.

SkyDragonX sounds good, nvm luv u bb
  • Tormented, I can get behind that. Sky is either very busy, or scum. He could easily be walking the back allies of chicago stalking us.
    I only just logged into my S1 account for the first time in 3 days. I'm abroad and was in a remote part of China with no internet access. Even now, my connection is sketchy at best.
  • If it was, that would be a great way to go about it Mages. Thank you for warning me about player's deftness, and illustrating your point with a fine example.

Every seer I have seen play so far goes for the controversial people, what makes you think they won't look at SB? Who wouldn't?
  • I only just logged into my S1 account for the first time in 3 days. I'm abroad and was in a remote part of China with no internet access. Even now, my connection is sketchy at best.
    Go have fun in China! Get out of here!

It sounds like SB has been spotted and will get picked off tonight based on the last two posts, so I'm sticking with Sky. If I make it through the night, I have some other suspicions to share tomorrow based on SBs role (if he is killed) among some other voting patterns
  • Intend to. Only logged in just to quickly check what's happening. :P

Can 100% state that I am Town with no power role this game.
  • The beer is cheap in China! lol
  • i believe you.
  • with almost 3 billion ppl to drink, it should cost more to prevent shortage
  • edited November 2014
    Well. If we believe Sky is town I want to vote someone else, but I think SB is town as well.

I am going with: #loafery , for now, because he is the only vote that would tie the other two and maybe it will get him to talk.
  • edited November 2014
    Well we outed the masons for a reason. Mages and kenshin, I will follow your vote for now. If SB is scum, then awesome. If he is just a normal town, that sucks, but at least we can move on then and figure out who is scum.