Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• edited November 2014
    Because I read people better than you do.

TMonsta
  • However you just seem to be an idiot.
  • really because all I see you doing is filling up the thread with a pointless back and forth with SB. What possible good does that do us? People either agree with his decision or think he is mafia. You spamming the thread does absolutely no good for the town. I really don't give a flying fuck if you think I am idiot. I will play how I want. Either way no one has more than 1 vote right now anyway.
  • loafery is bad
  • Spamming the thread? No I was answering SBs questions that he had. I still think SB is mafia.
  • You really need to learn what spamming is because I could easily spam this game. :)
  • updates will be slow
  • Slowly, he is doing very slowly. Gilbert Grapes brother said he needs to speed up.
  • doing good, yourself? Granted, would be better had the night gone so badly. Thank god there are two untouchables.
  • Slowly, he is doing very slowly. Gilbert Grapes brother said he needs to speed up.
    har har
  • i would like to be chief today?
  • i even offer myself as lynch for the next one :P
  • since i'm already a suspect, and not a mason, its less likely i'll be killed overnight for being police chief.
  • That's seems pretty unreliable
  • capone will kill mason again if we give the job to mason, or he will just kill mason regardless to spend his last action.

geting putting mason as the CP, we lose both mason and the chance to have the block action revealed.

which brings the question, when is it a good idea to call this block? because if i block someone, nothing happens, and i call it, the mobsters will know that guy is neither untouchable or ness and will target someone else.

so i guess i should only call it if mob gets blocked...
  • Well...that's the benefit of having the mason as CP...they can tell the other Masons who they block and if it works out...then they can tell us that they blocked the mob.
  • Well...that's the benefit of having the mason as CP...they can tell the other Masons who they block and if it works out...then they can tell us that they blocked the mob.
  • this sux, i was smarter than this as mafia hahaha

if i survive until saturday, i'll pick up on my game
  • There is a couple people that are playing dumb IMO, which is a move that walls tried in my game (to his demise) as scum. Unreliable, you have time to player clicker heroes and Kitten clickers, why don't you have time to step up your game and help the town now? Can you give us a couple thoughts so far that you have for the game?
  • Also, mages get the hell off wow and help the town out here. We need you :(
  • There is a couple people that are playing dumb IMO, which is a move that walls tried in my game (to his demise) as scum. Unreliable, you have time to player clicker heroes and Kitten clickers, why don't you have time to step up your game and help the town now? Can you give us a couple thoughts so far that you have for the game?
    i'll finish this league game i just started then read...
  • ok, time to read this shit
  • lynch unreliable for feeding
  • edited November 2014
    Catching up. I don't see why they Capwned a mason.
  • Well, gonna slowly read into one person at a time lol..

Tmonsta: Wants bloodshed. Joined SB post frequency list with lots of useless posts. Randomly claimed doctor. Suspects SB. Thinks flazer is good. Against a nolynch without arguing over it. Toxic. Tried to cast suspicion over SB. Gave a valid reason as to why mafia didnt shoot 2 mason. Really wants SB dead.
  • WallsOfFire: Pro-lynching to gather information. Brought statistics to support his idea of keeping masons hidden. Brought idea of having only one mason revealed after it was already too late. Says fakeclaiming mason is a bad idea (i personally disagree, will explain below).

About fakeclaiming mason: If i had paid attention, i would have done it, or most likely joined SB in his fakeclaim.

Its unreasonable to think mafia would fakeclaim mason when they know each other and already had one of them out to talk for the group.

Damdred could have easily said "no he's not". But if damdred thinks deep into it, and realize having town fakeclaim mason is good, then we would have two different set of information: One that mafia had, and one that good side had.

In this situation, damdred would just point out who Ness would spy, making sure no seer action would hit a mason accidentally.
  • gonna bake a cake then check SB...