Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• Writing the story now
  • Damdred, the chief of police, sat in his office doing some last minute paperwork. He had decided not to arrest anyone tonight based on lack of evidence. As he took a drink of his coffee, he realized his mistake, it would be his last.
    as the sun rose the next day, it was also noted on the news that the untouchables had broken in to zeality' home and shot him, on suspicion of being mafia.
    the mafia had the last laugh, however, when they gunnessary down Rsoultin as he left the house.

Damdred chooses not to protect, dies to al capone, damdred was a mason
    zealit was shot by the untouchables, he was a town
    rsoultin was killed by mafia, he was an untouchable.
    Ness seers
    day 1 begins
  • Stupid untouchables.

*Mages
  • edited November 2014
    SilentButterfly
  • *Mages

damn well that sucked
  • Meadows claimed she was an werewolfs and I don't trust having both mafia and werewolfs in this game.

##Meadows

I believe Tormented is an excellent next sacrifice for the mafia so we should elect him chief of police. Make us proud!

*Tormented
  • Heh, nice shot mafia ;) Apparently I'm still intimidating...or let something slip without realizing it.

Gl everyone.
  • i'm confused, damdred could protect someone?
  • And that's why I voted Mages for police chief and not Damdred yesterday.
  • I think I gotta stick to my initial read on loafery and say #Loafery. Interesting moves that the mafia only shot 1 of the masons, instead of 2. It seems like you'd want to go for all of them or none of them. Damdred's protection as police chief goes through regardless of if he dies at night (or at least that's the impression I get. The story says he chose not to protect, not that his protection didn't go through).

Overall a hard night to really figure out. The mafia's strategy doesn't make sense to me.
  • mod note:

damdred chose not to block, this was not a matter of it somehow failing
  • Easy to figure out, they took out Damdred instead of letting him perma police chief(bad move as he is a bad perma mayor/police chief) and then took out someone they thought had a good chance at a good role. Easy enough to figure out for someone like...say SB.
  • i think it's tyrsis let's get him
  • Easy to figure out, they took out Damdred instead of letting him perma police chief(bad move as he is a bad perma mayor/police chief) and then took out someone they thought had a good chance at a good role. Easy enough to figure out for someone like...say SB.
    But that's really dumb. There are 3 other masons, we can police chief each one. It doesn't make a difference whether or not it's Damdred. I'm assuming mafia are slightly intelligent dole, you should do the same.
  • i'm confused, damdred could protect someone?
    no, he could block someone, i assume the word protect in the story event was a typo.

he chose not to. so that he didnt block the untouchables, i assume. but that didnt work out. we are one mason down and one untouchable sadly.

• edited November 2014
    Yes, which is why I'd peg you as Mafia, SB.
  • but on a positive note al only hs one ill left
  • And you'd also assume that Damdred would have attempted to use his power to protect one of his mason buddies so that's why the second kill has to go outside of that.
  • i think it's tyrsis let's get him
    Don't listen to this werewolfs. Clearly she is trying to misdirect the town.
  • tyrsis is trying to misdirect the town away from my misdirection
  • clearly a bad mans
  • *Mages

Meh, already off to an outstanding start. Is there ever a game where the vigis don't cost us the game??
  • And you'd also assume that Damdred would have attempted to use his power to protect one of his mason buddies so that's why the second kill has to go outside of that.
    ahhh that makes sense. Hadn't thought of that.

Or you thought of that last night and you killed Rsoultin

Or you thought of that last night and you killed Rsoultin
    Dole if you think I'm mafia I don't think I can convince you otherwise. I'm nothing more than Vanilla Town and have really tried my best to help town out. I'm not sure if you think I'm doing some super heavy mind-gaming mafia play, but it'd be dumb if I was.

I'd like to hear why you think I'm scum, if you have any real reasons that is.
  • Because if you aren't doing some heavy mind-gaming mafia play then the way you are playing is extremely dumb. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and I'll act like you are smart. Since I think that you are intelligent then you clearly can't be just vanilla town. Therefore I am voting you for lynch.