Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mafia: The Untouchables Town wins

Comments

• Your face is a multiple offense.
    I lol'd
  • but as you all know im new :D
    To summarize: Damred claimed he was a police officer & outed the other three police officer:
    Kloudi
    Mages
    Kenshin

Some people have stayed quiet, some people have theorycrafted some bad people, and others have trolled. Damred has been awarded chief of police (he is a police officer after all). People were trolled. Tears were shed. Juice was spilled. Laughs were had.
    hahha thanks for that but I was up to speed, god help me i read all 6, now 7, pages of that, i just dont get the 'theorycraf[ing]' (good word ftr)

• theorycrafting is when you say someone is evil based on a theory they follow to identify evil.

eg. Evil usually does this, regardless of good sometimes doing it as well. So if he did it, he must be evil.

But you can see it not as instant lynch subjects, its more picking prefered spy targets.
  • *a theory you follow
  • He knows what theorycrafting is, he doesn't understand how or why we have all the theories.
  • How come TMonsta is the only one to get special awards?

I WANT AN AWARD TOOOOOOOO!!1111
  • theorycrafting is when you say someone is evil based on a theory they follow to identify evil.

eg. Evil usually does this, regardless of good sometimes doing it as well. So if he did it, he must be evil.

But you can see it not as instant lynch subjects, its more picking prefered spy targets.
    Theorycrafting is done be everybody, it is not indicative of alignment. It's really sneaky to try to convince a new player that its mostly evil players meta gaming and theory crafting.

But what should we expect from the guy who doesn't even read the thread and has no idea what is happening. (did you figure out what happened with the masons yet, or do you wanna stick with your "predictions"....lol)
  • i saw mages claim mason and say he was gonna wait for others opinion on something...

the key info i did miss at start was damdred claiming and calling the rest...i guess i didnt read his entire post and missed that last line

so, our situations now is?

4 masons, ness, and 2 vigils together on good side

5 mobs on bad side
    ======================
    good spy, 5/16

bad kill, 3/18

odds in our favor...i would guess you all already decided on not lynching ever
  • 4 Masons
    1 Spy
    2 Vigilante
    -
    7/23 known to spy. So 5/16 to kill a baddie, 5/16 to spot a baddie. Plus, the good roles also have the distinct advantage of being able to spy one while they kill another.

The mafia also know who the masons are.

4 Masons
    5 Mafia
    -
    9/23 known. So 3/14 to find any role, 1/14 to find the seer. Can shoot two, twice.

I just woke up, so I could be wrong. I'm not super mathy.
  • i saw mages claim mason and say he was gonna wait for others opinion on something...

the key info i did miss at start was damdred claiming and calling the rest...i guess i didnt read his entire post and missed that last line

so, our situations now is?

4 masons, ness, and 2 vigils together on good side

5 mobs on bad side
    ======================
    good spy, 5/16

bad kill, 3/18

odds in our favor...i would guess you all already decided on not lynching ever
    Unreliable half the early discussion was about masons and forcing them out. You still have not read the thread, otherwise you'd know why mages said he was mason. I'll give you a hint, mages wasn't the first one.

Go read the thread, actually take the time and read the thread. You're trying to act like you've read the thread without reading it. Its unfortunate for you that it's super obvious because of what happened.
  • We are definitely lynching.
  • SB needs help learning to read.
  • There's no option to no lynch anyway, so even if we wanted to we couldn't. It's an entirely moot point
  • edited November 2014
    There's no option to no lynch anyway, so even if we wanted to we couldn't. It's an entirely moot point
    I distinctly remember being told we could no vote or tie to push a no lynch.
  • Yes, there is the option to no vote for lynch or tie. But I'm lynching folks.
  • There's no option to no lynch anyway, so even if we wanted to we couldn't. It's an entirely moot point
    I distinctly remember being told we could no vote or tie to push a no lynch.
    I don't see it on the front rules page, I thought it was just no lynching for day 0 or w/e. if you can find it, quote it. Though it should be said even if we can choose not to lynch, we probably shouldn't.

• Oh there will be lynches
  • dole we can always tie your vote down if we decide to not lynch
  • I'd just change my vote. YOU CAN'T STOP ME!
  • doesn't matter if you change your vote...a tie nulls all lynchings.
  • edited November 2014
    not voting is acceptable, messing up your lynch and PC votes is what gets you a Darwin award
    ties are a wash, and no PC or lynch happen
    These were the reason I made the connection that no lynches were OK.

I am only in support of no votes (no lynches anyway but i mean in general) on day 0 and MAYBE day 1 depending on what happens tonight, but as a town we have to start acting together and lynching is a powerful tool for that.
  • night ends about 6 my time, so roughly 4 hours
  • doesn't matter if you change your vote...a tie nulls all lynchings.
    You don't get it...I would change my vote to whoever is tied which would give them an extra vote. Then forcing y'all to change votes again to tie it up again. Which I would then change my vote again. Say I won't, you can't stop me.
  • Lol dole we get it. You want some bloodshed on the streets of Chicago.
  • Just trying to let it sink in to Tormented who thinks he can prohibit me.
  • Prohibition ended in the 30s.
  • This is the 31...prohibition is still going on, see?
  • so you would vote for yourself?
  • Who isn't voting themselves?
  • well all know you would vote for yourself tyrsis :-p