Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fantasy Football

Comments

• As soon as Cecil gets healthy he'll be stuck on the bench again. Cooks is a borderline WR3.
  • Plus.. historic first week certainly doesn't warrant a start or flex even in deep league formats. I'm adding Josh Gordon too.. on the chance he does play
  • I can't add em all.. lol he's a good choice but he's not very big. I think pierce is still the better back. I'm no Ffb genius tho either
  • Yeah, I wouldn't take Pierce or Forsett as I think they'll be sharing too many snaps.
  • mark ingram
  • He's not clearly the #1 back for New Orleans as it will depend on who has the hot hand...although I was surprised at how many carries Cadet had that took away from the top 3 backs.
  • I have Ingram and I'm starting him this week only because of team matchups he's against clevland while the other is against seatle
  • edited September 2014
    I wouldn't... I expect Robinson and Cadet to be the running backs in the 4th quarter during junk time. Of course that is if you have good enough options.
  • would you run Moreno or Ingram?
  • Ingram honestly clevlands def that bad!
  • I'd be all over KnoMo
  • Knowshon knows football as Peyton said last year. He vastly outplayed Miller. I hate Ingram he's one of those players idc how many tds or yards he's not getting added to my roster. I added Bobby Rainey TB, and Markus Wheaton Pit in my money league
  • Like Nate Washington.. or Burleson.. or Johnathon Stewart.. or Dwyer.. lol see what I did there
  • I love Mark Ingram I just never pick up a Saints running back as none of the backs get enough touches to be worth starting.
  • Pierre is a useable flex option in a ppr scoring league. Tmonsta I have so many wrs that are playable flex it's already an impossible decision to make
  • I still hate PPR format, but yes, if you do run PPR then Pierre is solid.
  • And yeah... Forsett is the new feature back of the Ravens if Harbaugh is any smart.
  • My kicker got more points for me than did the "My team" guy's WR and TE combined!
  • No.. Forsett is too small. I was excited for a moment I thought u really knew what you were talking about ;-) lol jokes.. Bernard is the guy to start there still I'm telling you. And @silentbutterfly yeah Tucker posted numbers last night bell only scored me 14.. I didn't start Markus Wheaton which is great also. My team is great this year.. does anyone here play Madden on the 360 i have 25, and 15
  • Whoever has adrian peterson i'm sorry
  • Yeah doesn't seem fair all his owners have to suffer.. lol
  • whatever. in my money league foster beat AP anyways ;)

im glad to have him against the raiders this week, should be good (in b4 reinjury..)
  • i'm fairly certain i have no chance to win as long as AP doesnt play
  • Foster is maybe the best rB in football when he was healthy. him or forte. Ap.. is flat out amazing runner but he lacks the dynamic balance those two house
  • Ap is done for.
  • If the story is true, I hope they throw the book at him. The things people do to children, then say "it's out of love", is disgusting. Striking a child makes you less than human, if you wanna hit someone, come find me, I'll throw down.
  • god damnit who told me to run moreno instead of ingram?
  • that would be dole,, i told you to start ingram