Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fantasy Football

Comments

• I can now proudly say I will be a middle of the pack team at best. GO ME!
  • none of us got over a B draft rateing and i'm projected to finish last, my team isn't stellar but i think i don't have any real weaknesses
  • What'd I get?
  • An M for moron.
  • Ha... according to the Draft Rankings the two teams that autodrafted should finish 1st and 4th. HA HA HAHAHAHAHA! The one that will supposedly finish 1st did steal my pick a couple of times.
  • from what i can tell dave me and you are projected the bottom two finishers. But everyones teams kinda even just a few points differential. I should of just automated it lol.
  • edited September 2014
    Damdred no, Smith will be with y'all in the 3 bottom feeders.
  • Schedule

Whether by good fortune or well-planned strategy, The Holy Monstas has secured a favorable bye week schedule for their superstars.

They say this every year for me... they should know by now that it's by design.
  • of course the people that auto pick are going to "win", since they were picking the best players yahoo thought were good

the rest of us were picking the players we thought would have good years.
  • Yea... it does scare me that they think I'll finish 3rd. I AM DOOMED!
  • The best part of mine was when they said I didn't focus on one position I was all over the place. I feel like i put together a decent team with a ok bench, is houldn't of let the comp autodraft my last pick got a second kicker, fuck you autodraft
  • my drafting skills are epic
  • See Ian... you either have to do all autodraft... or none.
  • So yea totally missed the draft, sorry, and I had some crappy dudes to swap out but things are kinda sorted out.
  • Haha, who got welker?
  • edited September 2014
    No clue but he was probably out some of those games for concussion anyway. I'd been waiting on the Saints to choose a kicker so I could pick him up.
  • I got welker, they say he should play week 1 hes been in full pads all week and passed all tests
  • Oh, well he got a 4 week suspension for PEDs... SURPRISE!
  • SURPRISE FUCK ME
  • Wes Welker out hurts me too
  • If Lynch can do what he did tonight all year, look out...
  • edited September 2014
    Well... Green Bay defense always gets overrated. But Marshawn Lynch is ever a beast.
  • Those Harvin rushing yards may just save me... too bad we don't count return yards.
  • I just love that I was going against Aaron Rodgers this week... but if that OLine doesn't get better then the Packers are going to be hurting because there defense isn't going to win any games.
  • Beep Beep Lynch coming through.

And they mocked me for picking him!
  • I didn't! Because if you hadn't grabbed him then I would have.
  • Ugh Eddie Lacy got a concussion :(
  • Out of 4 leagues
    This is the only one where I don't have lynch

I'm one league I have lynch and lacy lol
  • Who ever has Wes Welker

Can your name be changed to Rollin Wes